Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309015 times)
misc2012-de

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:25:56 AM

I have news from Jack.

Jack has recognized the great rush and the problems associated. His staff create a Webstore which will be online in about 2 weeks.

Then can the orders, payments and deliveries are tracked more easily. For you and for him. You see that Jack is trying to improve the processes. Please give him the opportunity to fix the problems.

I hope that all People, where have paid with BTC, have now received the confirmation. I can only advise all others to wait until payment is received in the bank account.

Keep this in mind, my bank transfer lasted 10 days.

I really don't understand why you're always making excuses for Jack.   He should be replying in this thread if he can't answer individual emails.   All I see from him are posts pimping his 1 TH Miner.   He should be fulfilling his pending orders rather than taking new ones.   I paid on the 11th and still have no confirmation of payment... what a joke.

The new web store will help him take new orders and track those.   What about ours?

Design the miner, get a team going to build and proto, do the financing, acquire the resources, hire the build team, pay bills do the shipping build the website and final after a hell of a lot more than that ...answer to you.. and smile Smiley

Some people have no clue.
I agree, but i'll have to say that's not cheap at all. It's probably not a end user solution. I think, Jack didn't expect that much inquiries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donyll

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:20:42 AM

I have news from Jack.

Jack has recognized the great rush and the problems associated. His staff create a Webstore which will be online in about 2 weeks.

Then can the orders, payments and deliveries are tracked more easily. For you and for him. You see that Jack is trying to improve the processes. Please give him the opportunity to fix the problems.

I hope that all People, where have paid with BTC, have now received the confirmation. I can only advise all others to wait until payment is received in the bank account.

Keep this in mind, my bank transfer lasted 10 days.

I really don't understand why you're always making excuses for Jack.   He should be replying in this thread if he can't answer individual emails.   All I see from him are posts pimping his 1 TH Miner.   He should be fulfilling his pending orders rather than taking new ones.   I paid on the 11th and still have no confirmation of payment... what a joke.

The new web store will help him take new orders and track those.   What about ours?

Design the miner, get a team going to build and proto, do the financing, acquire the resources, hire the build team, pay bills do the shipping build the website and final after a hell of a lot more than that ...answer to you.. and smile Smiley

Some people have no clue.
He's a reseller, not that hard.
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

Well, so far the best I can get out of a set of 10 is about 3.5Mh/s (850MHz)...a far cry from the 5Mh/s or so in the "secret picture" Jack has in the original post. I hope this is going to be something we can expect with a future firmware update to the controller. I tried turning the little voltage dial up on the power supplies, but it didn't appear to have any noticeable effect.

Had to cut and strip the power cables for the PSUs but it was the green/ground white/neg black/pos wiring someone else posted here, so that was easy. All of my miner cables were correctly colored. Unfortunately, the power cable for one of the USB hubs was bad out of the box...but I had another cable in my giant box of spares that works.

Setting these up is a cable management nightmare, but I've got it to where I'm happy with it. Now I'm just going to leave them overnight to do their thing and see how it goes. I had one of the controllers reset randomly on its own once, that I noticed - hopefully that isn't a frequent occurrence.

So far, I like these little guys...they look unique and the gadget factor is there. I just wish I could get the 500Kh/s performance seen in that photo...I wish Jack would tell us what was done to achieve that!
coinminercom

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

Well, so far the best I can get out of a set of 10 is about 3.5Mh/s (850MHz)...a far cry from the 5Mh/s or so in the "secret picture" Jack has in the original post. I hope this is going to be something we can expect with a future firmware update to the controller. I tried turning the little voltage dial up on the power supplies, but it didn't appear to have any noticeable effect.

Had to cut and strip the power cables for the PSUs but it was the green/ground white/neg black/pos wiring someone else posted here, so that was easy. All of my miner cables were correctly colored. Unfortunately, the power cable for one of the USB hubs was bad out of the box...but I had another cable in my giant box of spares that works.

Setting these up is a cable management nightmare, but I've got it to where I'm happy with it. Now I'm just going to leave them overnight to do their thing and see how it goes. I had one of the controllers reset randomly on its own once, that I noticed - hopefully that isn't a frequent occurrence.

So far, I like these little guys...they look unique and the gadget factor is there. I just wish I could get the 500Kh/s performance seen in that photo...I wish Jack would tell us what was done to achieve that!

Look forward to hearing your overnight results. As for delays, I would chalk it up to being slammed with orders and possibly shipping issues out of China.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

Jack, your opening post is a bit unclear to me, not sure what your price is.
It would be helpful if you just post your prices and also the ETA for the 6 mh/s and 12 mh/s models.

I want to have
10 x Scrypt miner
1 wii controller

And all needed accesoires
3 x 12V 30A  Industrial power sources(1 for spare)
1 x 10 Ports Industrial Grade usb hubs
12 x 2.5mm power cables
12 x usb data cables
1 x 1A usb charger
1 x usb charger cable
1 x network cable

How much would this in total cost me including shipping to Netherlands?
I have an offer now from another Chinese seller with shipping on 1 March but I hope you can beat that.
I will also PM you.
mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:25:21 PM

Look forward to hearing your overnight results. As for delays, I would chalk it up to being slammed with orders and possibly shipping issues out of China.

Honestly. No, its bad communication and even worse organization from Jacks side.

I have been on skype with him today and basically its chaos outthere from my understanding. The man doesnt know how to pair orders with tracking ID's - thats why so many of us never got our tracking ID.

He keeps saying "it will ship out tomorrow" and "we shipped all feb 15 orders now" ... But the man/group cannot figure out how to pair their order # with a tracking ID. - Guess they lack excel skils outthere.

Im pissed, insulted, frustrated and annoyed with this guy. Hes been playing around with $2800 usd of my money for 11 days now without telling me shit. Thats fucking annoying!
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:55:03 PM

Honestly. No, its bad communication and even worse organization from Jacks side.

I have been on skype with him today and basically its chaos outthere from my understanding. The man doesnt know how to pair orders with tracking ID's - thats why so many of us never got our tracking ID.

He keeps saying "it will ship out tomorrow" and "we shipped all feb 15 orders now" ... But the man/group cannot figure out how to pair their order # with a tracking ID. - Guess they lack excel skils outthere.

Im pissed, insulted, frustrated and annoyed with this guy. Hes been playing around with $2800 usd of my money for 11 days now without telling me shit. Thats fucking annoying!

+1 - absolutely spot on the guy has no clue - he should have stopped accepting orders if he couldn't handle the amount coming in - his admin work is shocking as you said all that needed to be done was pair payments with tracking ids and orders etc. No problem waiting in the queue but there are serious problems when orders start shipping all over the place, people waiting for acknowledgement of payment etc
Trillium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:00:05 PM

Looking at the OP in its current state, as the first time I've come to this thread, I've got to say it's unclear what products are available and what their specifications (hashrate, power consumption etc.) are. It seems that new products have been added but its unclear what the text refers to. The entire post needs to redone to be made much more clear.

Looking elsewhere at OP's posts, its confusing to find price and availability information about this hardware.

Based on these communication issues, it's enough to turn me away as a buyer. Best of luck.

BTC:1AaaAAAAaAAE2L1PXM1x9VDNqvcrfa9He6
mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

+1 - absolutely spot on the guy has no clue - he should have stopped accepting orders if he couldn't handle the amount coming in - his admin work is shocking as you said all that needed to be done was pair payments with tracking ids and orders etc. No problem waiting in the queue but there are serious problems when orders start shipping all over the place, people waiting for acknowledgement of payment etc

I just want to point out. I defended this guy in the beginning cause I understand he was having a hard time. But I really thought he'd catch up and step it up.

If you wanna run a business in the mining "industry" .. you gotta be able/prepared to deliver. This show from asiabtc is just downright disgracefull.
coinminercom

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:46:15 PM

I just want to point out. I defended this guy in the beginning cause I understand he was having a hard time. But I really thought he'd catch up and step it up.

If you wanna run a business in the mining "industry" .. you gotta be able/prepared to deliver. This show from asiabtc is just downright disgracefull.

Agree, getting slammed with orders is a logistics nightmare. Jack should have had customer service in place and an order system available that could manage the influx, or at least control the rollout. I did not order from him and after hearing all of what is going on we will still hold that position.

That being said Im looking forward to hearing more results from people who have received theirs.
richmke

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:16:23 PM

Agree, getting slammed with orders is a logistics nightmare.

I don't think so. 10,000 orders is a logistical nightmare for one person. I can't imagine him getting more than 100 orders. That is nice problem to have for an individual, but easily doable.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:41:28 PM

Agree, getting slammed with orders is a logistics nightmare.

I don't think so. 10,000 orders is a logistical nightmare for one person. I can't imagine him getting more than 100 orders. That is nice problem to have for an individual, but easily doable.

Being logical/logistical vs greedy isn't that hard. 

Take a maximum number of orders per day and ramp up production and order taking as you build the systems. 

Instead of piling on the crap. 

Whatever.  It still looks like those who pay with paypal/banktransfer are getting priority over those who pay in B

I'm going with this guy is stacking a collection of BTC to run away with.

I'll give it until the 27th to leave negative trust but I'll say it for fun here.

asiabtc is an IDIOT or a SCAMMER either of which will cost you money.

rouleaux

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:37 PM

Hi I ordered on the Litecoin forum. I exchanged pms with jack and he assured me that my order would ship in 1 week. I paid 5400 for the LA6M via bank wire on the 11th. My bank said that the "next day wire" transfer was complete within two days. On the 19th Angela confirmed that they had received my money and said they "booked shipping please wait." At this point there is still no tracking number from Angela. I called DHL yesterday and they said there was nothing shipped yet from Hong Kong to my zipcode. Its frustrating seeing that orders placed after mine have been filled.  Huh
roitpls

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:59:44 PM

Are you having problems with the controller? Every 12-14 hours my controller randomly craps out and randomly starts working again a few hours later after unplugging+ replugging it in over and over again.
FreeJack2k2

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:44:52 PM

Are you having problems with the controller? Every 12-14 hours my controller randomly craps out and randomly starts working again a few hours later after unplugging+ replugging it in over and over again.

Yes...it's really annoying. I have no idea what's causing it, other than it just being a piece of junk.

Also, fun with screen shots time...Jack's "secret photo" in the OP is what made me decide to buy these, figuring that if they each did 500Kh/s, that would make them worth the investment. Unfortunately, I've only managed to average around 350Kh/s each. However, at one point after switching from 800MHz to 850MHz I did see this reported by the dashboard (see screenshot). Proof positive that anyone can post a "Wow look at these high hashrates" screenshot as a form of semi-false advertising on the Gridseed performance. Unless something radically changes, you won't see this kind of performance.

roitpls

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:58:45 PM

Yes...it's really annoying. I have no idea what's causing it, other than it just being a piece of junk.

Also, fun with screen shots time...Jack's "secret photo" in the OP is what made me decide to buy these, figuring that if they each did 500Kh/s, that would make them worth the investment. Unfortunately, I've only managed to average around 350Kh/s each. However, at one point after switching from 800MHz to 850MHz I did see this reported by the dashboard (see screenshot). Proof positive that anyone can post a "Wow look at these high hashrates" screenshot as a form of semi-false advertising on the Gridseed performance. Unless something radically changes, you won't see this kind of performance.

https://i.imgur.com/6ak3bu0.jpg

How do you get your controllers up and working again?
FreeJack2k2

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

They seem to randomly cycle themselves for unknown reasons but occasionally when they stop responding via the web interface it requires you to power cycle them. Really annoying, got to train my wife how to do it so we dont have downtime while I am at work.
thenextmoney

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

that's terrible, has there been any sort of support from lightening regarding this?
I was strongly considering buying, but after all the horror stories about customer service and now the hardware itself, looks like its ants for me...
Nurka

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:29:22 PM

Hi I ordered on the Litecoin forum. I exchanged pms with jack and he assured me that my order would ship in 1 week. I paid 5400 for the LA6M via bank wire on the 11th. My bank said that the "next day wire" transfer was complete within two days. On the 19th Angela confirmed that they had received my money and said they "booked shipping please wait." At this point there is still no tracking number from Angela. I called DHL yesterday and they said there was nothing shipped yet from Hong Kong to my zipcode. Its frustrating seeing that orders placed after mine have been filled.  Huh

I understand that you're eager to get your stuffs.

I think it's almost certainly a case of Jack beeing slightly in over his head tho. Nothing so far seems to indicate foul play and they just seem to be badly organized.

As for tracking, my shipment is sent from "SHENZHEN - SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC" so maybe try calling DHL and asking about a package shipped from china rather than hong kong? Not sure if they differentiate between the two, but worth a shot. Several people have nto gotten their tracking number from Jack but rather by calling as you did.
roitpls

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:37:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6ak3bu0.jpg

They seem to randomly cycle themselves for unknown reasons but occasionally when they stop responding via the web interface it requires you to power cycle them. Really annoying, got to train my wife how to do it so we dont have downtime while I am at work.

Yeah even after power cycling it isnt working... have you tried the reset button on the side of the controller? I dont want to use it if it screws up everything
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: