Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309020 times)
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:01:05 AM

Needless to say I'm very hesitant to order with both again. Problem with asiabtc is that English isn't his native language so communication gets complicated when it mainly consists of general sales slogans and promises about sent products. When everything goes as planned/promised they're both options to order though with the timepressure on the products I'd rather pay a bit more and get the order as soon as promised.
+1
Allthough, in these days, even in china, its possible to get someone to translate for you perfectly.. hense communication shouldnt be as big an issue as it seems to be.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:05:02 AM

I was gonna say something about talking war on a public forum and so on.. But then again...

Why dont you just let your prices and your shipping times do the talking to show whos the best. Im sure theres room for improvements on both sides.
yes.
 we need to improve our service, shipment etc.and we are doing better and better.
and we didn't accuse other competitor as lier when you sell much more expensive delivery after 10days.
Repeat again: there is war between LIGHTNINGASIC and GAWMINER. we guarantee to pay twice price difference based on same model, same date, web price.
thanks.
Jack.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
slicko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

jersey 4 life !!!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:29:30 AM

I was gonna say something about talking war on a public forum and so on.. But then again...

Why dont you just let your prices and your shipping times do the talking to show whos the best. Im sure theres room for improvements on both sides.
yes.
 we need to improve our service, shipment etc.and we are doing better and better.
and we didn't accuse other competitor as lier when you sell much more expensive delivery after 10days.
Repeat again: there is war between LIGHTNINGASIC and GAWMINER. we guarantee to pay twice price difference based on same model, same date, web price.
thanks.
Jack.

thats a fact, without andy (lightningasic here in forum) your tech support would be zero. jack, u werent able give me the proper user login data till today (first request was about 2 weeks ago), and sometimes i wonder if u know what u r selling.
it was andy, who provided the correct data and a new sd image. time to make him your spokesman and tech chief !!!! really, think about it. the conversation was a pain in the ass ......  extract of my chat w. jack ....   me: jack, need the login, it isnt the default rberry pi one   jack: it isnt ?       o_O

ok, now after reading the recent reports about delivery delays .....
was ordering bout 3 weeks ago and they shipped 2-3 days after my wire payment arrived.
so they shipped very quick in my case, good luck with your (hopefully) soon arriving hardware, dudes, am waiting at the pool ..... Cheesy

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

yes.
thanks.
Jack.

thats a fact, without andy (lightningasic here in forum) your tech support would be zero. jack, u werent able give me the proper user login data till today (first request was about 2 weeks ago), and sometimes i wonder if u know what u r selling.
it was andy, who provided the correct data and a new sd image. time to make him your spokesman and tech chief !!!! really, think about it. the conversation was a pain in the ass ......  extract of my chat w. jack ....   me: jack, need the login, it isnt the default rberry pi one   jack: it isnt ?       o_O

ok, now after reading the recent reports about delivery delays .....
was ordering bout 3 weeks ago and they shipped 2-3 days after my wire payment arrived.
so they shipped very quick in my case, good luck with your (hopefully) soon arriving hardware, dudes, am waiting at the pool ..... Cheesy

Thanks a lot for ur support.
and we have two online supporter now: Andy, Henry.
and we ensure to ship out in 48hours.
enjoy your mining.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
bryanlee38

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

Wow, this thread is going way off track for buy/sell of miners. Keep its clean gents Smiley Time is of the essence

As a note of consumer feedback ... I've done 3 purchases from Jack, and have received all miners (1BTC payment and 2 wire transfers).

xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:58:45 PM

Saying you would compensate 3 LTC per day and then made lame excuse...oh only late ONE WEEK (7 days) we won't compensate because we ship many miners is pretty lame. Breaking promises and actually being proud about it and making it public in open forum...wow...plus what ? "There is war between x and y ? .What is this we're doing ? Are we triads ? I thought we're in bitcoin mining all of a sudden I feel like watching Young and Dangerous  LOL...maybe jack watched too much ekin cheng  movies.

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:41:30 PM

I am a satisfied customer of BOTH LA and GAW.  Both have their good and bad points, I won't elaborate about GAW on this thread, however.  I do want to reiterate my advice for being a happy customer with LA, which is mostly an issue of managing your own expectations and providing for the fact that LA is essentially a one man company (Jack).  Keeping in mind that Jack seems to handle marketing, pricing, logistics, supplier relations/product design, shipping, and finance all by himself (with tech support recently handed over to Andy/Henry) - that is a lot for one person!!!  Yes, Jack should delegate many of these tasks, but he is ambitious and hungry, and so he doesn't.  I completely disagree that the "one man band" approach is a bad thing or that it reflects badly on the industry.  It is a fundamental reality in emerging tech that you will have one man bands.  Some of these will turn out to be hugely successful (Yahoo!, Apple, HP, and many others started as 1-2 man projects in a garage).   If you deal with LA, you are dealing with Jack so keep that in mind and follow some simple guidelines to stay a happy LA customer:

(1) Always ask Jack to provide a "drop dead" date after which point Jack agrees to refund your money.  This is typically a week or so after his target date in my experience, though it does sound like he is trying to improve that.  Still, be very clear and simple - "After date MMM DD YYYY, you will refund my money if my miner hasn't been shipped, correct?"   Make sure Jack confirms such and you are set.  FWIW, Jack beat the drop dead date 2/3 orders, and barely made it on one order.  On 1/3 orders of mine he was inside the "target" date which is what he will usually quote.    As an aside, GOOD LUCK getting a drop dead date from anyone else (except maybe GAW, I haven't tried asking for a drop dead date with them, since they provide comp for late delivery).  The fact that Jack would give me drop dead dates is the reason I went with LA for the old Gridseed 5 chips in the first place.

(2) 2-3 days before your drop dead date, Skype with Jack and ask if shipped.  Remind him that (a) your target ship date is past, (b) your drop dead date is MMM DD YYYY and only
  • days away, after which he agreed to refund.  Ask him to confirm he will be able to ship by drop dead date or else refund.  The one time Jack barely made my drop dead date, this "reminder" was what got the product out the door.

(3) Communicate with Jack directly on any large order or for information pre-sales.  He is very reachable via Skype, and also sometimes by PM.  Posting here sometimes works too, but Skype is best IMHO.  Jack is a nice guy, very honest and forthright in my experience.  But everything in China (Asia generally) is about personal relationships.  Treat Jack with respect and communicate with him.  Jack is a smart guy too, so don't talk down to him but remember his English is imperfect (though infinitely better than my Mandarin lol).  You may need to repeat things, ask for confirmation, restate what you understand him to be saying etc.  Make sure any agreement with him is crystal clear before you order.  But at the same time, don't treat Jack (or anyone for that matter) like your personal servant.  He is in this to make money, and he is very good at it.  Treat him like a business partner and you will be treated the same by him.

(4) Become a regular.  This goes along with #3.  Jack values repeat business.  So become a repeat customer.  My observation is that Jack/LA tends to get Gridseed/Innosilicon products before anyone else, but the initial order may be limited.  So Jack is going to send those early units to his most loyal customers, which is not necessarily the biggest customer either.  I am small potatoes (3 orders total with Jack), but go my LA90M long before I could have received it anywhere else even though my order quantity of 1 was not very enticing.  But I am a repeat customer and have been supporting LA since Jack's first post - not because I have to, but because I believe Jack is honest, hardworking, price-conscious, and an early adopter ... all of which I value highly. 

(5) Post reviews of LA's products.  Jack is very stingy about handing out free product for reviews (e.g., I don't think he does anything for reviewers).  I have suggested to him that he give someone like Dogie a free miner to write a professional review, but Jack prefers to have his paying customers do reviews.  So write reviews when you get your products.  This will help provide Jack with critical feedback, further your relationship with Jack/LA for future orders, and inform potential customers/members.  FWIW, in both of my reviews posted earlier, I have been critical of some aspects of the product (especially the closed source drivers, and lack of login information for SSH access - both of which really irk me),  but Jack has been very appreciative of the reviews nonetheless. 

(6) If you have a problem, before you post here skype with Jack directly during business hours in China.  I do not understand why so many folks have had customer service issues, so I can only guess that either they have not tried going direct to Jack via Skype, or they have been discourteous to him.  For example, compare the following two conversations, and consider if you were a busy entrepreneur which you respect to:

"Hi Jack!  Hope you are well.  I just wanted to let you know that I haven't received my order that was supposed to be shipped last week.  You said that the absolute latest ship date would be tomorrow.  I just wanted to make sure you have shipped (or will ship by tomorrow as promised). Can you please confirm?"     

vs.

"My order is late and I am losing money.  I can't pay my rent.  I am going to sue you if I don't get the miner next week."

Okay, maybe the last is over the top, but from some of the posts earlier maybe not.  In any case, you get the point.  Treat Jack as a business partner and he will treat you the same.

Best regards,

Z

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
isuelt

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:56:30 PM

I am a satisfied customer of BOTH LA and GAW.  Both have their good and bad points, I won't elaborate about GAW on this thread, however.  I do want to reiterate my advice for being a happy customer with LA, which is mostly an issue of managing your own expectations and providing for the fact that LA is essentially a one man company (Jack).  Keeping in mind that Jack seems to handle marketing, pricing, logistics, supplier relations/product design, shipping, and finance all by himself (with tech support recently handed over to Andy/Henry) - that is a lot for one person!!!  Yes, Jack should delegate many of these tasks, but he is ambitious and hungry, and so he doesn't.  I completely disagree that the "one man band" approach is a bad thing or that it reflects badly on the industry.  It is a fundamental reality in emerging tech that you will have one man bands.  Some of these will turn out to be hugely successful (Yahoo!, Apple, HP, and many others started as 1-2 man projects in a garage).   If you deal with LA, you are dealing with Jack so keep that in mind and follow some simple guidelines to stay a happy LA customer:

(1) Always ask Jack to provide a "drop dead" date after which point Jack agrees to refund your money.  This is typically a week or so after his target date in my experience, though it does sound like he is trying to improve that.  Still, be very clear and simple - "After date MMM DD YYYY, you will refund my money if my miner hasn't been shipped, correct?"   Make sure Jack confirms such and you are set.  FWIW, Jack beat the drop dead date 2/3 orders, and barely made it on one order.  On 1/3 orders of mine he was inside the "target" date which is what he will usually quote.    As an aside, GOOD LUCK getting a drop dead date from anyone else (except maybe GAW, I haven't tried asking for a drop dead date with them, since they provide comp for late delivery).  The fact that Jack would give me drop dead dates is the reason I went with LA for the old Gridseed 5 chips in the first place.

(2) 2-3 days before your drop dead date, Skype with Jack and ask if shipped.  Remind him that (a) your target ship date is past, (b) your drop dead date is MMM DD YYYY and only
  • days away, after which he agreed to refund.  Ask him to confirm he will be able to ship by drop dead date or else refund.  The one time Jack barely made my drop dead date, this "reminder" was what got the product out the door.

(3) Communicate with Jack directly on any large order or for information pre-sales.  He is very reachable via Skype, and also sometimes by PM.  Posting here sometimes works too, but Skype is best IMHO.  Jack is a nice guy, very honest and forthright in my experience.  But everything in China (Asia generally) is about personal relationships.  Treat Jack with respect and communicate with him.  Jack is a smart guy too, so don't talk down to him but remember his English is imperfect (though infinitely better than my Mandarin lol).  You may need to repeat things, ask for confirmation, restate what you understand him to be saying etc.  Make sure any agreement with him is crystal clear before you order.  But at the same time, don't treat Jack (or anyone for that matter) like your personal servant.  He is in this to make money, and he is very good at it.  Treat him like a business partner and you will be treated the same by him.

(4) Become a regular.  This goes along with #3.  Jack values repeat business.  So become a repeat customer.  My observation is that Jack/LA tends to get Gridseed/Innosilicon products before anyone else, but the initial order may be limited.  So Jack is going to send those early units to his most loyal customers, which is not necessarily the biggest customer either.  I am small potatoes (3 orders total with Jack), but go my LA90M long before I could have received it anywhere else even though my order quantity of 1 was not very enticing.  But I am a repeat customer and have been supporting LA since Jack's first post - not because I have to, but because I believe Jack is honest, hardworking, price-conscious, and an early adopter ... all of which I value highly. 

(5) Post reviews of LA's products.  Jack is very stingy about handing out free product for reviews (e.g., I don't think he does anything for reviewers).  I have suggested to him that he give someone like Dogie a free miner to write a professional review, but Jack prefers to have his paying customers do reviews.  So write reviews when you get your products.  This will help provide Jack with critical feedback, further your relationship with Jack/LA for future orders, and inform potential customers/members.  FWIW, in both of my reviews posted earlier, I have been critical of some aspects of the product (especially the closed source drivers, and lack of login information for SSH access - both of which really irk me),  but Jack has been very appreciative of the reviews nonetheless. 

(6) If you have a problem, before you post here skype with Jack directly during business hours in China.  I do not understand why so many folks have had customer service issues, so I can only guess that either they have not tried going direct to Jack via Skype, or they have been discourteous to him.  For example, compare the following two conversations, and consider if you were a busy entrepreneur which you respect to:

"Hi Jack!  Hope you are well.  I just wanted to let you know that I haven't received my order that was supposed to be shipped last week.  You said that the absolute latest ship date would be tomorrow.  I just wanted to make sure you have shipped (or will ship by tomorrow as promised). Can you please confirm?"     

vs.

"My order is late and I am losing money.  I can't pay my rent.  I am going to sue you if I don't get the miner next week."

Okay, maybe the last is over the top, but from some of the posts earlier maybe not.  In any case, you get the point.  Treat Jack as a business partner and he will treat you the same.

Best regards,

Z

Well said!
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:18:00 PM

1, for delayed shipment we pay free hosting.
2, one more important thing is we shipped many many miners allready.
3 ,and my shipped out minre price is 25% cheaper than your, GAWMINER  9th June shipment.
who is greedy?who is lier?

yes but gawminer would never allow an employee to give out a personal wallet on gawminer.com, and if that happend they would pay the money back.... you just say its a scammer and do not compensate for the loss... you are the dishonest one
lightningasic

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:38:43 PM

3 ,and my shipped out minre price is 25% cheaper than your, GAWMINER  9th June shipment.

yes but gawminer would never allow an employee to give out a personal wallet on gawminer.com, and if that happend they would pay the money back.... you just say its a scammer and do not compensate for the loss... you are the dishonest one

That was not our employee, u got scammed by a scammer , we are sorry,  we explained u xxxx times.

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
bobby35ny

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

I ordered many gridseeds from Jack, no problems.
I ordered a A2 LA90 from Jack and I had it here pretty quick, Think it was 3 or 4 days.
Pretty sure Jacks price for the LA90/A2 is the cheapest out there. If not just get him on Skype, He will work with you.
If ANYONE is looking at other miners, Z or G or H or anyone else, please note, the POWER usage on them is HORRID!!
The A2's hardly uses any power!
-Bobby
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:20:21 PM

I ordered a A2 LA90 from Jack and I had it here pretty quick, Think it was 3 or 4 days.
Pretty sure Jacks price for the LA90/A2 is the cheapest out there. If not just get him on Skype, He will work with you.
If ANYONE is looking at other miners, Z or G or H or anyone else, please note, the POWER usage on them is HORRID!!
-Bobby

Yeah Z fucked us over pretty good. I think the power consumption is 3-4 times what they promised. Users report PCI-E cables melting. A lot worse than Gridseeds, not to mention A2.
bobby35ny

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:00:00 PM

-Bobby

Yeah Z fucked us over pretty good. I think the power consumption is 3-4 times what they promised. Users report PCI-E cables melting. A lot worse than Gridseeds, not to mention A2.

For what its worth, I ran the LA90 A2 in my hot Florida garage for 2 weeks before I put it in my rack in the datacenter.
My Garage was 91F 24/7, the A2 ran just fine in that heat...Smiley
Now its nice and cool in the datacenter.
-Bobby
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

thank you all for your support  Cheesy

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:33:52 PM

im not defending LA, but you atari02 are pretty lame to come here and throw dirt in them, while u advertise your company , if you are a profesional company, u dont do that kiddie stuff

You are right, I didn't mean to advertise but comment as a member of the community. All references has been removed.
no need to remove it.
there is War now.
we will fight.
the time will prove who is greedy, who is lie.
Fighting.

I follow this thread for the drama...never a let down Smiley

dynamike23

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:52:55 PM

Hi All,

I ordered my LA30MB last week and it was at my doorstep within a few days as Jack promised. It is happily hashing at ~31 MH/s on wafflepool along with my LA6M that I ordered from Jack months ago. Although other people's experiences may have been different, Jack has always been very professional and attentive. I have full confidence in ordering from him again.

Here's a couple pics of the dash and the unit itself:
http://imgur.com/a/byxfC#0

https://i.imgur.com/zCyeNET.png
https://i.imgur.com/wupwAb1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nn1Crum.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zCtOjlP.png

Thanks Lightningasic and Jack!

Dynamike
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:48:35 AM

That was not our employee, u got scammed by a scammer , we are sorry,  we explained u xxxx times.

wow case in point- u do realize that you just did it again- your website is always your responsibility - why dont you stand behind it?

so again gawminer would never allow an employee to give out a personal wallet on gawminer.com, and if that happend they would pay the money back.... you just say its a scammer and do not compensate for the loss... you are the dishonest one
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:47:25 AM

wow case in point- u do realize that you just did it again- your website is always your responsibility - why dont you stand behind it?

so again gawminer would never allow an employee to give out a personal wallet on gawminer.com, and if that happend they would pay the money back.... you just say its a scammer and do not compensate for the loss... you are the dishonest one

none of our employes gave you his personal wallet , you never talked with one.

dynamike23

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:51:04 AM

Why would Jack compensate you for a mistake you made? I think it would be best to admit you made a mistake and move on.. Plenty of others here have given Lightningasic much more BTC and received product. Sorry for your loss but be glad that you only lost 0.8 BTC. Good luck.
rosmo01

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:29:13 PM

What and interesting e-commerce solution lightningasic.com has in place!

I'm not even able to save my shipping address, thus completing order is impossible!
I thought perhaps it was bad programming and went from Chrome to IE, but same in both browsers - shipping address (or "Add accept address", as they call it) does not save and no error given!

It get the feeling this is a phising site!
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: