Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.
How does it work? How will it work? The most downloaded and useful apps are usually online games and apps. Will those apps be available in this platform as well? Or it's going to be exclusively PWA offline capable?

The yappadappadoo Store is much more than "just another App Store". Then,  the entire transactionuniverse of the yappadappadoo

Store is independent, transparent and safe.  And last  yappadappadoo can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With

Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users. This what I read it from their

whitepaper(WP).
Yes i read it too, one thing that came to my mind is when we transfer any apps from yappadappadoo store is it free or have a charge? Because we are using blockchain so i think evey apps from yappadappadoo are recorded to blockchain.!?
joeljames23

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

If there is no need to download, no install, and no update it means it is more like built in already in the device you have? How thing is that

happen anyway? Though it is good in general aspects. Could you please specify or clear it to me the details of this Yappadappadoo, any

assistance is much appreciated.
but only for clouds based apps can run offline and for sure cloud based apps are available to yappadappadoo and i guess with all the features and all the concept from PWA it's worth to buy apps from them, and with the blockchain technology include that will guarantee you are in safe transaction...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

Yappadappadoo's 180 Billion USD forecasted app revenue for 2020 is a very big potential business market.

And according to recorded statistics, the year 2015 alone saw 69 Billion USD revenue from app stores and in-app advertising making the 180 Billion USD forecast of Yappadappadoo very realistic (and the top players are game apps btw).

And with the project boasting of engaging in PWA or Progress Web Apps, i think we are set to witness a whole new ball game here where a savvy and profitable app market is to be enjoyed by both users and developers.
They forecasted only 10 percent of the total revenue of app and in-app advertisement until 2020 but i think this a bit low since they're the only 3rd app store that maybe would exist followed by the two giant apps store (Google Play and Apple App) and with their PWA feature that really want to revolutionize the app Industry to the next level maybe they'll have the chance to double the forecasted revenue by 2020...

I agree Sonjay! The stated forecast is quite conservative, yet, still a profitable figure to say so.

As of the moment, i could not see any strong competitor the could disrupt the App Store and Google PlayStore, add to that a competitor that would employ PWAs to play against these two giants.  But if Yappadappadoo will perform as good as they have stated, then we're all in to witness a great battle of apps soon.

Actually, there already exists many other provider of apps though AppStore and GooglePlay remains to be the commanding generals of the app industry due to the dominance of the devices in the market that employs iOS and Android.

And yes, the forecast may even triple as the growing popularity of gaming apps has been witnessing general acceptance regardless of age.  We are seeing people of ages, from 6 to 60, getting hooked on handheld gaming platforms and the in-app revenue here is quite big of a profit.

Perhaps if well executed, Yappadappadoo might actually gain an edge with their PWA offerings.
Yes the gaming apps, i think the PWA can work with this apps very efficiently as you said there's a million user's of gaming apps in every country... What if they build apps for gaming that will connect this million user's around the world even if offline? Unlike what they have now from Google Play and Apple App!? Do think it is possible? Coz online games right now is part of many young generation and even not so young, they are so intact with this thing a lot...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

I am still in the process of reading the Whitepaper and doing research how does a Progressive Web App (PWA) work. Something caught my attention because there is a statement that says:

No download. No installation. No updates. Clever enough to work offline and lightning fast.

These "no installation" and "öffline" phrases definitely intrigued me unless if it is a portable application. But when "no download" was mentioned. That really gets my interest. I am not used to applications or software that runs this way, that is why I will definitely search how YAPPADAPPADOO works.
Yes it said like that but only for cloud based apps, maybe this is their way to attract many app user's around the world... For sure we can buy those apps to yappadappadoo store and another great about this project is they're using blockchain technology and smart contract for payments... So in case that you're device's is lost or being theft there's a blockchain that will recover and record all the transactions...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

Yeah PWA known as Progressive Web Applications are a blessing for growth markets like India, China and Africa, where most users

can only avail of poor network coverage and lower quality hardware. And the Advantage of using PWA is such as follows according to its

whitepaper itself are:

 Multi-Platform: Independent of individual devices and operating systems.

 No download. No installation. No updates.

 Lightning fast.

 Clever enough to work offline.

 On average, less than 1% of the size of native apps

Source: https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf

Additional information for Progressive Web Applications.
This represent a mutually beneficial interaction of responsive website design and native app technology
and provide the solution to some of the great weaknesses of the"mobile first" concept.
From now on, it is no longer necessary for a company to develop separate native
applications for different operating systems, in addition to a responsive or mobile website.
PWA combine all of the advantages of responsive websites and native applications, while
at the same time eliminating several of their restrictions.
johannmy

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Hi team
Do you have MVP?
Khayem

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Yappadappadoo Store,having introduced itself as the first & the only Progressive web application
 store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain, is impressive to me as their apps are multi-platform,no restrictions
and can work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems.And without eating
up data volume irrespective of network quality.

This simply means more users can be reached out conveniently to try and use the PWA featured apps.
And with the Blockchain integration in the yappadappadoo Store,this offers further advantages for all
users, app-developers and –owners:
 Transparent and secure payment in highly available digital currencies.
 Transfer of apps and in-app content to other users.
 Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, -theft or -loss.
 A completely trustworthy rating system.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

The YAPPADAPPADOO project will definitely be facing the two giants namely Google Play & Apple App Store. The technology behind YAPPADAPPADOO project will surely have a big factor in winning this challenging battle against them. Blockchain Technology and Progressive Web App (PWA) are the perfect combinations to develop and enhance such applications.

Certainly an advantage of Yappadappadoo Store.
Currently, there is no app store offering PWA to a worldwide customer base. The market-dominating
App Stores have no interest in offering these applications, only a few
small and mostly incomplete PWA listings exist on the Internet. This bring forth the market
opportunity for Yappadappadoo.
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Here's the Filipino Version of the ANN thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4417075.new#new
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. So-called "Service
Workers" provide optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities.This makes it usable offline.

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?

If that would be the case, this is really great news. YAPPADAPPADOO will really bring revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users. Blockchain Technology and Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a  great combination in creating applications like this. I am looking forward to this great project.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

That is right! This is another perspective of applications especially to some countries who have poor internet connectivity. This breakthrough will really an innovation of applications and will really help the users on their different problems. YAPPADAPPADOO project is a really great project and I am looking forward into it.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.

Yes, it is! The reason why it is responsive is that it should be a normal application or a native application that have the functions of an online website. That is why they use Progressive Web App (PWA) because it has this feature. With the combination of PWA and Blockchain Technology, I expected it to be powerful future applications.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 12:53:59 AM by cryp24x

The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
Indeed! The name is somewhat derived from that cartoon show. It's very funny and very catchy since many people are already familiar with it. It's a good brand name for me.

YAPPADAPPADOO is from the cartoon series entitled as  "The Flintstones". The main character who has the Yappadappadoo expression is Fred Flintstones. The word was really catchy and very simple that will really attract users and be curious. This is a great move from the YAPPADAPPADOO team. This project will definitely hit into just because of the name but the system as well.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.

I dont know what must not be hacked here since they are just an application store. I dont think applications will be hacked. And take note, same applications you will find in apple store and google store, you will also find in them. They need to have all the in demand applications right now or else no one will use their platform.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

If there is no need to download, no install, and no update it means it is more like built in already in the device you have? How thing is that

happen anyway? Though it is good in general aspects. Could you please specify or clear it to me the details of this Yappadappadoo, any

assistance is much appreciated.
How could that be? Unless they are owned by a certain mobile company like nokia or blackberry. These two have their own application store. If not YAPPADAPPADOO will be an independent platform. I was think of it as being one application which is full of applications inside. Only my imagination though. If it doesnt have to be installed and downloaded so all the more it will need internet connections if you open it in web.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.

I dont know how could an application work offline? Maybe games, cold storage wallets, calendars and calculators. Lol! Forgive me but social media applications like messengers cannot work offline as well as online marketplace applications as well. Mostly, in-demand applications always need internet connections so this offline feature i dont think can be a plus point for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: