Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE  (Read 248238 times)
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:16:24 PM

i think they really will spend time just trying to crash cash. like i mentioned before, thats the problem with big hashers. they get alot so they can get alot of quick btc no matter the price and they dump and crash the stock cashout and fuck everyone else. i hope that cash will attract some big investors to absorb their dumps and pump cash after  very quick so that they cant buy back in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:19:47 PM

You're another complete and utter rancid little turd. Have you ever noticed those coins come in blocks of millions or hundreds of thousands??? this one is averaging block sizes of 16-18?? It must be a strange and crazy world to you there looking out from inside your deformed and hollow skull. I can't stop thinking about you couple of morons and how terrible it must be to be in a state of confusion and wonderment over the most simple of things.  

HEHE what a couple of retards. Please add some more to this thread so you can demonstrate just how stupid you both are.

Tell us more about your wise investments/fantasies with limitless BTC you posses after mining on your dads stolen laptop for one entire week since you first heard about crypto...

Tell us about your future investments/dreams not something you noticed had already gone up or down after puzzling out those confusing squiggles that you can now almost pronounce as graphs.

I am appaled by your lack of basic understanding of simple logic, not even economics.

A developer sitting on his $25 OfficeDepot Chair type: 0.000000042 coins per block
Another developer sitting on his $25 Staples Chair types: 1 Gazzilllion coins per block

WTF does it matter? Why is one now more expensive than the other?

Just because the number the developer types in the code? That doesnt make his coin better or worth more.

CASH is simply trading at an ABSURD level of 23,000 (thats 23 THOUSAND with a T) Satoshis . This is just unbelievable.

I work all year long and I dont get paid any Chinese Yen at all. Does that make Chinese Yen more valuable? You are an idiot.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 06:20:21 PM

Market is very small and prone to manipulation with as little as 50MH/s ... let it grow up.

CASH will be fine, I did not want to sell at 0.0006 - 85 everything, but should have to buy twice back now. The fact that difficulty has not collapsed back to 4 from 12 is a good sign, the coin is good .. just needs more to know about it.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:24:30 PM

cash.PoolMineWith.Us

It's your pool.  It's available.  It's now.  It's cliche.  It's run out of stupid adjectives.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:25:19 PM

You're another complete and utter rancid little turd. Have you ever noticed those coins come in blocks of millions or hundreds of thousands??? this one is averaging block sizes of 16-18?? It must be a strange and crazy world to you there looking out from inside your deformed and hollow skull. I can't stop thinking about you couple of morons and how terrible it must be to be in a state of confusion and wonderment over the most simple of things.  

HEHE what a couple of retards. Please add some more to this thread so you can demonstrate just how stupid you both are.

Tell us more about your wise investments/fantasies with limitless BTC you posses after mining on your dads stolen laptop for one entire week since you first heard about crypto...

Tell us about your future investments/dreams not something you noticed had already gone up or down after puzzling out those confusing squiggles that you can now almost pronounce as graphs.

I am appaled by your lack of basic understanding of simple logic, not even economics.

A developer sitting on his $25 OfficeDepot Chair type: 0.000000042 coins per block
Another developer sitting on his $25 Staples Chair types: 1 Gazzilllion coins per block

WTF does it matter? Why is one now more expensive than the other?

Just because the number the developer types in the code? That doesnt make his coin better or worth more.

CASH is simply trading at an ABSURD level of 23,000 (thats 23 THOUSAND with a T) Satoshis . This is just unbelievable.

I work all year long and I dont get paid any Chinese Yen at all. Does that make Chinese Yen more valuable? You are an idiot.

Hehe you sound even more confused/deluded/retarded than before. Take a look at this amazing trend on coinmarket cap...... coins that have HUGE minting numbers cost LESS than those that have SMALL minting numbers. I know scarcity does not always result in greater worth....i mean take your brain matter - very scarce but even the remaining sub particle is without value.

Thanks for the entertainment.

You work all long and don't get paid at all, i'm sure of that.

Your analogies display a real lack of any kind of intelligence.

Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:31:53 PM

what a angry c(r)ashcoin community  Cheesy

@cryptohunter: Go fuck yourself, dumbass

Can't wait to speak bad about this coin everywhere, just to tease that cryptohunter-prick
Flail

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

Your analogies display a real lack of any kind of intelligence.

i was thinking the same...  Cool

i mean how stupid can someone be?

why should a limited edition of 47mio coins be less worth than a coin with 100billion?
there are already more than 900 times more doge mined than cash will ever be available...

for super stupid people out there...
why is gold more worth than silver and why is platinum more worth than gold? Hm?
Some hint… it's not because platinum looks so cool…
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:38:40 PM

what a angry c(r)ashcoin community  Cheesy

@cryptohunter: Go fuck yourself, dumbass

Can't wait to speak bad about this coin everywhere, just to tease that cryptohunter-prick

hehe, thanks keep going.... i love dummies... tell me some more of your great plans...

Everyone is sure to listen to some moronic noob that has no capacity for reason or sense...hehe keep going...

That's the problem with "speaking bad" you must have some evidence to back it up else it just looks like what it is ... some noob troll with no understanding or comprehension of what it is he is ranting about Smiley

Get back to your coingen shit clones with a trillion coins per block.... they are far more fitting to your type - skid mark.

I feel mean toying with (sub)humans like yourself....but i just can't help it.

You have no understanding of (anything obviously) crypto, so please don't display your ignorance so vividly for all to enjoy.

So far here is your reasoning from what i can gather....although your thought mechanisms are so convoluted i probably can't really use logic and reason to decipher your blatherings...

Sand is less valuable than diamonds.....i'm a loser and unlikely to ever get diamonds  so i'll pretend to myself sand is just as valuable and try to convince others to swap some of their diamonds for some sand?

Is that what you are trying to tell us?? 

Coinler

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:39:03 PM

Market is very small and prone to manipulation with as little as 50MH/s ... let it grow up.

CASH will be fine, I did not want to sell at 0.0006 - 85 everything, but should have to buy twice back now. The fact that difficulty has not collapsed back to 4 from 12 is a good sign, the coin is good .. just needs more to know about it.

i was just about to say that, at this point its cheaper to buy cash than to mine it because the difficulty isnt going back down. at .00025 i myself bought some enough to cover for 2 days mining. but we'll need to pump the price to gather more mining interest. let it hit .001 and everyone will come running back to cash. then they will question why it is so expensive and discover the pos side and how it works.
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:47:34 PM

CASH is more expensive because it has to be to pay the electric to maintain the coin.

Even now with difficulty @ 346 I can mine ~300,000 MOON a day and need 0.013BTC a day to pay the electric alone.
I therefore need to sell each MOON for >~5 satoshi.

I can currently mine ~200 CASH per day at current 8 difficulty.
I therefore need to sell each CASH for >~7,000 satoshi.

I'm in the UK and have ~5MHs

EDIT:
300,000 / 200 = 1,500
7,000 / 5 = 1,400

See a resemblance?

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
brooklynite

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:54:22 PM

CASH is more expensive because it has to be to pay the electric to maintain the coin.

Even now with difficulty @ 346 I can mine ~300,000 MOON a day and need 0.013BTC a day to pay the electric alone.
I therefore need to sell each MOON for >~5 satoshi.

I can currently mine ~200 CASH per day at current 8 difficulty.
I therefore need to sell each CASH for >~7,000 satoshi.

I'm in the UK and have ~5MHs

EDIT:
300,000 / 200 = 1,500
7,000 / 5 = 1,400

See a resemblance?

Actually no, its not true with Miners. BTC miners have been making less than their electricity but they still mine, in billions of hashrates. Because they think BTC will go to $1M or something.
brooklynite

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:56:25 PM

Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

Don't be sad that CashCoin will drop so hard. I'll be there when it hits 120 satoshi to avoid that this coin gets removed from Cryptsy. Isn't that a nice move?

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

Dude you never bought anything, you dream of saving up and owning your own cent one day. Keep mining with you zx81 and in a few years that is a respectable goal. You bought 1 BTC bag .....hehehe you noobs..

Are you the only one pumping CASHcoin? Because no one else seem to be a big fan of this losing phenomenon. You should've sold, you shouldve had less faith in this POS and more BTC, now you are called a bagholder. Keep holding, you will eventually sell at 120 Satoshi
TuxNut

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:05:59 PM

Actually no, its not true with Miners. BTC miners have been making less than their electricity but they still mine, in billions of hashrates. Because they think BTC will go to $1M or something.

Using stupid people as evidence to support a stupid argument is stupid. Three stupid's should == ban.

Let the ASICs do the coins where they work, they're more efficient and are where the future is (more efficient hardware, lower transaction fees. Not sure if/how PoS will work without miners). When Scrypt ASICs arrive, I won't mine a scrypt coin that I lose money mining, I'll work on something else and buy the scrypt coin I like, getting more of it because what I'll be doing won't be losing me money.

Coinler

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

Don't be sad that CashCoin will drop so hard. I'll be there when it hits 120 satoshi to avoid that this coin gets removed from Cryptsy. Isn't that a nice move?

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

Dude you never bought anything, you dream of saving up and owning your own cent one day. Keep mining with you zx81 and in a few years that is a respectable goal. You bought 1 BTC bag .....hehehe you noobs..

Are you the only one pumping CASHcoin? Because no one else seem to be a big fan of this losing phenomenon. You should've sold, you shouldve had less faith in this POS and more BTC, now you are called a bagholder. Keep holding, you will eventually sell at 120 Satoshi

dude what has this coin ever done to you? stop hating on the coin. basic math suggests that this coin will be worth more than doge etc and should not be anywhere near 120 satoshi. if u dont like the coin then just leave it alone why taking so much time to post on this thread. it doesnt make sense that you hate the coin yet are waiting to buy at 120 satoshi? hmmm
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:15:26 PM

Yes, i bought for 1 BTC a bag IFC at the right time for 0.00000068 satoshi (for LTC!). I bought some more recently, as things are looking good. I believe it was a good move so far. And i'll keep holding them for another year. We will see what happens.  Grin

And now: Keep crying that nobody is really interested in this C(r)ashCoin.  Cheesy

this made me laugh....hard

"Actually no, its not true with Miners. BTC miners have been making less than their electricity but they still mine, in billions of hashrates. Because they think BTC will go to $1M or something"

this actually backs up our side of the argument....hehe...  yes you need to expend more energy for more expensive coins. .... you silly sausage...

Your brand of stupidity is actually more funny than offensive...

Please continue, you are funny.

I bet you're great fun to watch in real life..... do you go around shouting random shit and banging into things with your dense skull causing damage to more valuable things hehel?

As i said to you.... go check out coinmarket cap, take your care assistant with you because it can be confusing at first (especially so to full retards) and look at 2 things whilst you're there. 1 the indvidual cost of the coins 2. the current minting ..... after a few hours you (or your care assistant) will notice a correlation there ..i.e..HIGH MINTING CURRENCIES HAVE A FAR FAR LOWER VALUE THAN LOW MINTING CURRENCIES.

Just because you can't see why diamonds should cost more than grains of sand, it does not mean the rest of the human race is a stupid as you are.  

Please get back to cleaning those public toilets now, your day job must come before these flights of fantasy involving you with vast amounts of cents to trade into xpm at the click of a button...hehe someday little grasshopper.

Coinler

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:31:37 PM

im willing to throw some ideas out that will get cash larger market acceptance..

1) do we have any devs that can write a point of sale addon for cash for say Microsoft Retail Management System? Microsoft has already developed a POS addon for bitcoin. maybe a small addon that does PoS cash/btc conversion and/or integrates with bitpay can give cash a heavy market presence.

2)getting cash on btc/usd exchange

3)getting cash involved in fundraiser projects around the world

i think these three steps will generate a huuuge amount of market interest.

let's move on with discussing development of this coin and ignore the trolls. its counter-productive giving them any attention. half of what they say literally has no logic to it so it's just a trollfest imo.
TuxNut

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:54:24 PM

But, I bought a Japanese fishing boat a few months ago and now all it's good for is supplying troll food.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:55:55 PM

im willing to throw some ideas out that will get cash larger market acceptance..

1) do we have any devs that can write a point of sale addon for cash for say Microsoft Retail Management System? Microsoft has already developed a POS addon for bitcoin. maybe a small addon that does PoS cash/btc conversion and/or integrates with bitpay can give cash a heavy market presence.

2)getting cash on btc/usd exchange

3)getting cash involved in fundraiser projects around the world

i think these three steps will generate a huuuge amount of market interest.

let's move on with discussing development of this coin and ignore the trolls. its counter-productive giving them any attention. half of what they say literally has no logic to it so it's just a trollfest imo.

they are very good ideas,....

in addition to these

we need to get on coinmarket cap

we need to do some giveaways like all other coins , this will have to be done on the cash website now though since giveaways are banned on here.

the only issue with a zero premine coin like this is there is little in the dev fund for paying for development. On coin design alone this coin is top tier.

brooklynite

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:04:10 PM

dude what has this coin ever done to you? stop hating on the coin. basic math suggests that this coin will be worth more than doge etc and should not be anywhere near 120 satoshi. if u dont like the coin then just leave it alone why taking so much time to post on this thread. it doesnt make sense that you hate the coin yet are waiting to buy at 120 satoshi? hmmm

Wasted 3 days of my hasing power while it is dropping like a HEAVY METAL INFUSED ROCK in very low viscosity liquid. Yet still above 20,000 Satoshi. You guys enjoy it.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

At the end only cryptohunter will be the last bagholder.... that angry little prick.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: