Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE  (Read 248238 times)
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:54:21 PM

i stopped mining cash a while ago, now if i want to start again, for a full 24hours mining with a 600 kh/s, how many coins do you reckon i can mine in 1 day? There's no cash mining calculator out there so....

With 600Khs I would say between 110 and 140.

Easy way to find out is start mining for long enough for your rate on the dashboard to get to 600 and then click on pool and it will show you your daily estimate

Don't even need to start mining, don't even need to register on a pool. Most pools allow public viewing of the 'pool' page. Just work it out from other people's hashrate.

sad to see such a nice coin buried and neglected... just shows that without an active leader the best coins will sink.

I didn't recognise you with the blue instead of red sig there Hunter Smiley

I'm not sure what's up with the dev though, he seemed cool enough and put in sufficient work that I can't imagine someone just giving up completely at least not without passing on the passwords and such to people so the community has the opportunity to keep the currency alive, find a new dev to take over the coding work etc...

My theories are:
He's kept quiet and left things to stagnate so people leave, he can mine a lot of coins for a while, return and kick things off again so he can then dump the coins at a far higher price than is expected for the low difficulty.

Something's happened and he's unable to make contact/do what needs doing.

I doubt:
He's spent the time he has to just suddenly walk away and let it all die, he won't have made that much money (although I've not checked the blockchain for pre/insta mine closely) from the short period of time to have made the work put in worth it.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:57:14 PM

sad to see such a nice coin buried and neglected... just shows that without an active leader the best coins will sink.

In that case I'd be happy to see a community takeover if the dev has moved on. Only because Cash didn't "go to do Moon" like all the pumpers and dumpers hoped does not mean it is a bad coin.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 04:02:53 PM

In that case I'd be happy to see a community takeover if the dev has moved on. Only because Cash didn't "go to do Moon" like all the pumpers and dumpers hoped does not mean it is a bad coin.

There are a few of us willing to help. Not sure who has the funds, but someone has been keeping the price going.

I keep 3.2Mhs on it all the time pretty much, between MineBig and Easy Mining. Trying to mine other things to sell, have to start thinking about payback to investors.

Coin is the best .. but without a leader .. it will trundle along. Still a great coin for small miners and long term buying whales. Saying that, when we get our act together, it will be very easy to re-gain interest.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Nullu

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

There are a few of us willing to help. Not sure who has the funds, but someone has been keeping the price going.

I keep 3.2Mhs on it all the time pretty much, between MineBig and Easy Mining. Trying to mine other things to sell, have to start thinking about payback to investors.

Coin is the best .. but without a leader .. it will trundle along. Still a great coin for small miners and long term buying whales. Saying that, when we get our act together, it will be very easy to re-gain interest.

Well, Cash does have one thing go for it; it never got pumped and dumped. Certainly not in any way like most new coins. Cashcoin is a good concept and worth keeping alive. I bought in a few thousand, and they're now sitting in my wallet, not on the exchange.

I actually work in retail, and I know a lot of retailers are clueless to cryptocurrency. What you need to get a coin moving like this is get a few web devs on board who would offer their servives to integrate Cashcoin payments into retailer websites.

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 04:35:17 PM

Well, Cash does have one thing go for it; it never got pumped and dumped. Certainly not in any way like most new coins. Cashcoin is a good concept and worth keeping alive. I bought in a few thousand, and they're now sitting in my wallet, not on the exchange.

I actually work in retail, and I know a lot of retailers are clueless to cryptocurrency. What you need to get a coin moving like this is get a few web devs on board who would offer their servives to integrate Cashcoin payments into retailer websites.

True that, the demise of CASH price came after MineBig got DDOSed to death for days, lost 800Mhs and price just tanked, since it has been on a gradual slope down.

Partly due to missing dev and partly due to all the coins with Kimoto Gravity Well being not interesting to Multipool.us and such.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Cryptonatrix

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

True that, the demise of CASH price came after MineBig got DDOSed to death for days, lost 800Mhs and price just tanked, since it has been on a gradual slope down.

Partly due to missing dev and partly due to all the coins with Kimoto Gravity Well being not interesting to Multipool.us and such.

That is really the thing i like the most about this coin, I don't have to switch my miners from one coin to another, I can just leave it on cash all week long and be profitable! Grin
coffemix

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:52:28 PM

can someone give me dowload link for wallet?
i try in first page, but error occured.
tq
alt21moke

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

tq

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvnM1E8caCvQlZsV3dpSEVSbzQ/edit?usp=sharing 

Just tried it myself, works fine.   What error do you get?

When all else fails, trust in CASH!
CASH - EiAB4xPg9swsA48WbLeown1mHerUTFznw5
TuxNut

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:40:31 AM

tq

Just tried it myself, works fine.   What error do you get?

It 404's when trying to actually download the .exe(the link to the page works).
The github link worked when I tried it last (gotta click the download zip on the bottom right).

I'm up for a community take over but there's a lot of work to do without the passwords, servers accesses and such. I don't KNOW much about the workings of a coin on the dev side yet, from what I can tell so far we'll need:

POTENTIALLY a hard fork to gain control to allow A new checkpoint server
New wallet release to point to the new checkpoint and pick up chain (if fork required)
New website
New twitter, FB etc
New thread for correct OP (or an admin to transfer privs to the community)
A group of community reps responsible for all the stuff
Coin devs to handle that stuff (don't believe we have one here)
A lot of CASH to pay for stuff and people who believe in the coin enough to accept CASH (only pay in CASH, will ensure top quality work as their reward will be increased as it'll be reflected in the CASH price). I'm sure that can be arranged. There are a few of us who hold quite a bit and without development of this coin, it'll all be worth didily squat as trying to sell 10k will crash the price and completely kill the coin as is).

Would be great to switch this awesome coin to community development which IMO is superior to it being in the hands of a small team that can disapear (will have to ensure more than one person has passwords and such).

The problem I see though is that they'll be a clone of this soon (probably already) which will have pre-mine and be able to pay for dev teams and giveaways leaving us high and dry.

Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:28:27 AM

tq

Just tried it myself, works fine.   What error do you get?

It 404's when trying to actually download the .exe(the link to the page works).
The github link worked when I tried it last (gotta click the download zip on the bottom right).

I'm up for a community take over but there's a lot of work to do without the passwords, servers accesses and such. I don't KNOW much about the workings of a coin on the dev side yet, from what I can tell so far we'll need:

POTENTIALLY a hard fork to gain control to allow A new checkpoint server
New wallet release to point to the new checkpoint and pick up chain (if fork required)
New website
New twitter, FB etc
New thread for correct OP (or an admin to transfer privs to the community)
A group of community reps responsible for all the stuff
Coin devs to handle that stuff (don't believe we have one here)
A lot of CASH to pay for stuff and people who believe in the coin enough to accept CASH (only pay in CASH, will ensure top quality work as their reward will be increased as it'll be reflected in the CASH price). I'm sure that can be arranged. There are a few of us who hold quite a bit and without development of this coin, it'll all be worth didily squat as trying to sell 10k will crash the price and completely kill the coin as is).

Would be great to switch this awesome coin to community development which IMO is superior to it being in the hands of a small team that can disapear (will have to ensure more than one person has passwords and such).

The problem I see though is that they'll be a clone of this soon (probably already) which will have pre-mine and be able to pay for dev teams and giveaways leaving us high and dry.

Yeah, the biggest problem is the devs obviously have the premine, so without the genesis block any fork would mean we'd still esentially be doing the work for them to dump if they have no interest in the coin.

The only other alternative is to just take the source and re-release the coin, and make it a community-based coin. Start over. Maybe some sort of scheme to verify your Cash coin holdings to receive that amount of the new coin. That way nobody loses any coins, and the developers won't have any premine of the new coin.

Unless there's a way to fork the coin right after the genesis block/pre-mine and ensure everyone except the devs can just use their cashcoin wallet and copy it over to the new coin and carry on as normal with the new coin.

TuxNut

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:42:42 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 11:54:23 AM by TuxNut

Yeah, the biggest problem is the devs obviously have the premine, so without the genesis block any fork would mean we'd still esentially be doing the work for them to dump if they have no interest in the coin.

The only other alternative is to just take the source and re-release the coin, and make it a community-based coin. Start over. Maybe some sort of scheme to verify your Cash coin holdings to receive that amount of the new coin. That way nobody loses any coins, and the developers won't have any premine of the new coin.

Unless there's a way to fork the coin right after the genesis block/pre-mine and ensure everyone except the devs can just use their cashcoin wallet and copy it over to the new coin and carry on as normal with the new coin.

Uh, would you mind pointing me in the direction of all this pre-mine you're talking about?
Not so much pre-mined but rapidly mined with 100 coins per block, ended up with 22k in the first few hours

Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

Uh, would you mind pointing me in the direction of all this pre-mine you're talking about?
Not so much pre-mined but rapidly mined with 100 coins per block, ended up with 13k in the first day :|

Well, if it wasn't instamined by the devs, then the coin can just be forked from this point onwards and taken over. No issue there. Not that I am saying this should happen. Not unless it has overwhelming community support.

TuxNut

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:59:42 AM

Well, if it wasn't instamined by the devs, then the coin can just be forked from this point onwards and taken over. No issue there. Not that I am saying this should happen. Not unless it has overwhelming community support.

So, you didn't know whether it was pre-mined/insta-mined, but said it anyway?

I edited my post after you quoted it, they got 22k in a few hours and 64k in the first as far as I can tell.

Yea, cashed out and buggered off. Could have at least left the damn keys with someone, but I guess greedy people are usually selfish and inconsiderate too.

nut0.1

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:14:05 PM

if  CASH is going to go some were , and the DEV no were in site ,
if those of you who belive in this coin , then get on board and help take this coin to the next level
and help your self by helping those who are willing to take CASH on

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see
alt21moke

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

I edited my post after you quoted it, they got 22k in a few hours and 64k in the first as far as I can tell.

Yea, cashed out and buggered off. Could have at least left the damn keys with someone, but I guess greedy people are usually selfish and inconsiderate too.

I vote, hostile take over.  No keys, no Prob, gimme a sledge!  Like I said, Dev or no Dev, I like this coin, and will support it. 

When all else fails, trust in CASH!
CASH - EiAB4xPg9swsA48WbLeown1mHerUTFznw5
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:53:21 PM

I don't think the dev's premined much... hence their lack of interest from the outset. Devs with big premines are all over the thread from the start.

Great coin lacking projects and a person at the helm.

nut0.1

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:39:16 PM

dont like hostile but we need to get moving forward with CASH
so lets all get together and do this

CASH is a great coin

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see
TuxNut

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

Hey guys,

Firstly, nut0.1 is my old man those also my partner in this mining adventure of ours. His first message there was terrible IMO, really didn't read well. He's not as dictatorial as that message would imply, but he has a point.

If we're going to bring this coin under community control and keep from losing all our mining time from the past 6 weeks for nothing we need to get working on this quickly before a clone comes along and makes it irrelevant.

I'm going to send out some PMs to the guys who have been here regularly and likely have the CASH available to donate to paying for what we need and/or willing to put the time in to the transfer going.

If you don't receive a PM from me in the next 24 hours and would like to help, please either PM or email (cryptocashcommunity@gmail.com) so you can be included.

Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:19:14 PM

It makes sense when you think about it. Everyone expected it to rocket when it hit Cryptsy, but didn't. Clearly the developers thought so too.

I guarantee they're currently an active dev for another coin right now. They are of course welcome to show their faces and tell us what news of Cashcoin, but the quiet treatment tells me all I need to know, really. The coin will trundle along without them, but without development, it's not encouraging for the long-term future.

If there is a planned community takeoever, I'd quite like to know who is willing to take the reigns. It would be better for a group of people to be actively involved, and for whoever leads this venture to be someone who can be relied upon to stay active, or at a bare minimum hand over the keys if he/she ever decides to step down from the position.

Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

Im in support of a takeover if the dev is nowhere. Why do you seek the permission of the dev to do this anyway? I'm sure if we all chip in with various projects and hire some sort of manager or managers then why would the dev complain about this anyway even if they came back?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: