Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE  (Read 248238 times)
DrakanX

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:32:40 PM

someone has a good heart?

EywwSNda4ctP7VYZRfY6WTUsAARZZ6i1Q8
anonim_user

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:44:51 PM

yep Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:45:53 PM

I'd buy 1000 for 0.1 BTC. That's what I'd value it at now. I'll wait until prices drop or someone wants to trade.

I have some buy orders down there too but I doubt they will get filled. The difficulty has been rising steadily for the past few days, we're at 5 already.

What will happen when difficulty reaches 10 or 15? These prices will be unheard of.

PS what is the total supply currently at?

From what I've witnessed, if another coin comes along that's far more exciting, the hashrate is going to drop, and then the assumptions of value based on the difficulty continually rising will not hold.

I do like this coin. I think it's pretty cool. Even have what appears to be, all things considered, a nice small stake. However, I won't assume the difficulty and price are just going to keeping going up. It will provided miner and trader interest keeps going up, of course. The PoS element is very attractive too. I know it's acted as a very good stabliser for Grain, which is my preferable PoS/PoW currency of choice right now, as the price/difficulty rises have been gradual and steady, and it's getting new shops accepting it on a regular basis.

It remains to be seen if Cash will have the same impact. if the hashrate dropped significantly, I could just solo mine 1000 in a couple of days.

1000 for 0.1 BTC is my estimate for a decent risk vs reward, given the coins that have been mined prior to this big difficulty jump.

forget that price, that's very low.  This coin COULD well be $1 - $3 within the coming weeks but even if it is not that high it will not be as low as 1000 = 0.1btc. Never sell coins with zero instamine/premine from a good dev for peanuts. I have often done this and had huge regret. This coin is not your average shitclone. I have 1/4 my miners on this and i HATE taking any miners off of doge. Anyone even trying to buy in will always try to tell you the coins are without value.

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:49:25 PM

I'd buy 1000 for 0.1 BTC. That's what I'd value it at now. I'll wait until prices drop or someone wants to trade.

I have some buy orders down there too but I doubt they will get filled. The difficulty has been rising steadily for the past few days, we're at 5 already.

What will happen when difficulty reaches 10 or 15? These prices will be unheard of.

From what I've witnessed, if another coin comes along that's far more exciting, the hashrate is going to drop, and then the assumptions of value based on the difficulty continually rising will not hold.

I do like this coin. I think it's pretty cool. Even have what appears to be, all things considered, a nice small stake. However, I won't assume the difficulty and price are just going to keeping going up. It will provided miner and trader interest keeps going up, of course. The PoS element is very attractive too. I know it's acted as a very good stabliser for Grain, which is my preferable PoS/PoW currency of choice right now, as the price/difficulty rises have been gradual and steady, and it's getting new shops accepting it on a regular basis.

It remains to be seen if Cash will have the same impact. if the hashrate dropped significantly, I could just solo mine 1000 in a couple of days.

1000 for 0.1 BTC is my estimate for a decent risk vs reward, given the coins that have been mined prior to this big difficulty jump.

Very rational analysis. I guess we'll see what the whales do when the coin hits bigger exchanges. IMO cash is one of the best names for a crypto, and a lot of the time the name in itself is enough for the coin to catch on in a big way. Mix that with innovations and an active dev and we could have a winner on our hands. But I agree, 1000 for 0.1 is fair in terms of risk/reward. I sure hope we get there!

EDIT: We're bouncing around .00021000 it seems, lots of volatility and the buy/sell spread has been HUGE. Price discovery still in effect.

Yes, the price is quite volatile, and I think in ideal conditions by the end of the week the difficulty will decrease a little as a lot of miners switch to other coins. It'll still hold a good level, but PoS are about holding, not dumping. Once you have a decent stake, you're more likely to be satisfied with the 10% return on it if you plan to hold, than keep mining. The concept of the coin is great, but it has to deliver on development and services to make it valuable to hold. 10% is a very nice interest rate, provided the coin gains slow value and acceptance. In perfect conditions the difficulty will drop, but then very slowly begin to climb as it is adopted. We're still in the frenzy period right now.

If the coin does become pure PoS though, and there is a finite cap, then perhaps it won't happen, and instead right now we're in early adopter territory. In which case it will rocket, then either stabilise or crash. If that is the case I don't have to worry too much about buying in, my stake should be sufficient.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Nullu

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:54:02 PM

forget that price, that's very low.  This coin COULD well be $1 - $3 within the coming weeks but even if it is not that high it will not be as low as 1000 = 0.1btc. Never sell coins with zero instamine/premine from a good dev for peanuts. I have often done this and had huge regret. This coin is not your average shitclone. I have 1/4 my miners on this and i HATE taking any miners off of doge. Anyone even trying to buy in will always try to tell you the coins are without value.

See my post above. I have stated it could have value, but to counter your argument, early instaminers could also be hyping the coin up for a dump. It works both ways. I'm speaking purely from a risk/reward perspective, all things considered.

Like I said, I have close to 500 coins. It's not a bad stake. I would like to hold at least 1000, and leave it at that, but I'm not willing to risk 0.2btc for it.

sydeu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:55:25 PM

See my post above. I have stated it could have value, but to counter your argument, early instaminers could also be hyping the coin up for a dump. It works both ways. I'm speaking purely from a risk/reward perspective, all things considered.

Like I said, I have close to 500 coins. It's not a bad stake. I would like to hold at least 1000, and leave it at that, but I'm not willing to risk 0.2btc for it.

why would someone sell to you when exchange price is over 0.2 btc / 1000? Tongue

My btc adress: 1fuAvp6fpYiii8y8Vr9G7LCPcn3wdDGPj
My reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391656.0
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:06:25 PM

why would someone sell to you when exchange price is over 0.2 btc / 1000? Tongue

wait until some exchange with volume picks it up. Anyway yes let's not over state the good points, best to let it be a bit of a sleeper for another few days. I already see a big slow down in the coins coming in. I don't have a huge amount but i will get 5k in the end. That is the smallest stake i want perhaps i'll switch another machine or two over if i have to.

The diff adjust on this and xpm is very good, i really like how it works. In my opinion only xpm is still in sleeper mode at it's current price. We'll have to wait and see i guess. I like the name and the algo hence why i'm mining it.  I hate those instamined super block shitclones that are everywhere now. Also certainly no instamine because even a day later i put the smallest rig on it and coins were coming through  nicely. It seems it took a couple of days for people to start to notice it.

Nullu

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:08:13 PM

They probably wouldn't, but for it to be a profitable risk for me, the price would have to be 0.1 BTC / 1000.  Tongue

I already have close to 500 from mining just a day or so ago. Maybe I'd feel differently if I had none at all, but the difficulty has gone up very fast.

DrakanX

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:14:16 PM

yep Wink

Thansk!  Kiss
zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:20:04 PM

why isnt this on cryptsy yet?

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
ch00dybcn

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:32:38 PM

Anyone willing to support great fan of this coin?

EpuWYfLhHRFzJQDvpWdbQnhjfotZ73nooG

Thanks in advance!
Kramo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:57:00 PM

Can some one help. I cant get the Mac wallet to work. Once downloaded it tells me theres a problem with the downloaded application. Had the same problem with wallets for other coins until the dev posted an updated one.

Can someone advice...  Thanks

Can anyone lend some help here?  I don't know a thing about mac's.

Anyone has any answers on this? Cant get the mac wallet to work.. keep getting a error "problem with the downloaded application"

Lot of CASH sitting in the pool account which is not healthy so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:08:13 PM

Price just went up to 0.00040000.
Radi777

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:29:02 PM

can someone help me out, i have only 3 connections and i have added all these nodes...
Code:
daemon=1
server=1
addnode= 206.72.206.148
addnode= 113.162.144.189
addnode= 88.193.92.2
addnode= 94.22.75.142
addnode= 178.121.113.206
addnode= 79.194.121.2
addnode= 116.17.92.174
addnode= 83.67.76.64
addnode= 5.83.21.59
addnode= 184.155.114.216
addnode= 174.111.248.128
addnode= 84.29.45.140

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:47:58 PM

Huh Come on, you know 100% that this price is very low... you even cannot mine 1000 coins a day with 3Mh/s. The right price for this coin is already around 1000 for 0.5BTC. I agree with your statement 72 hours ago, but now, no, sorry Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:51:35 PM

Blocks reward DROPPING below 19!!!!

19 x 60 x 24 = 27360

Only 27360 CASH coins per day 350Mh/S so 78 coins per 1Mh/s. Honestly i think this can hit $6 per coin...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:55:18 PM

Please be a little more active upside this board too.

Have a look at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433763.0
alt21moke

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:57:40 PM

Blocks reward DROPPING below 19!!!!

19 x 60 x 24 = 27360

Only 27360 CASH coins per day 350Mh/S so 78 coins per 1Mh/s. Honestly i think this can hit $6 per coin...

If this hits $6 per coin, I'll be one very, very happy guy.  Would love to see this settle somewhere between PPC and LTC on exchange rates myself...  ~$10 - $15 in a few months.  I doubt it'll hit that high, but one never knows.  Depends on if we can get online stores to start accepting it as payments.  Would also like to see someone create some games like the dice rolls or casino games soon.

When all else fails, trust in CASH!
CASH - EiAB4xPg9swsA48WbLeown1mHerUTFznw5
Radi777

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:00:21 PM

can someone help me out, i have only 3 connections and i have added all these nodes...
Code:
daemon=1
server=1
addnode= 206.72.206.148
addnode= 113.162.144.189
addnode= 88.193.92.2
addnode= 94.22.75.142
addnode= 178.121.113.206
addnode= 79.194.121.2
addnode= 116.17.92.174
addnode= 83.67.76.64
addnode= 5.83.21.59
addnode= 184.155.114.216
addnode= 174.111.248.128
addnode= 84.29.45.140

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
dolphinss

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:11:44 PM

Hey Max Keller and friends, create an Android wallet and we can start tipping you guys some cryptoCASH  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: