Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE  (Read 248238 times)
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

I am pretty new to all these, but do you believe that this coin have really much potentional than daily copycats? Yes, it still is a hybrid PoS and PoW, but AFAIK it is not the first coin which have it. Does it have sth really new and innovative?

Cryptostats.es
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:28:24 PM

oke... nice... didnt know that... thnx...  Cool

one other question.... I mined cash for about 3 days in a row.... I found 37 blocks... amount off 700+... and i only got 230+ payed out.... this is on the minebig pool... how can that be...

I've been mining coins a for a long time now... but this never happend to me... normally its almost the same amount....

Same thing here but with easy-mining pool. I found 27 block for 530 coins. But I have been paid only 220 coins. This is really strange.

That's how pooled mining works.  You are only paid for the amount of shares your miners worked on per block.  You do not get the full amount of the block.  Even if your miners happen to find the block you still only receive a portion of it.  

dude... thnx for the info... but i'm not a complete idiot... i know how pool mining works... if i didnt... i didnt belong here... Wink

It just caught my eye that  the Blockfindings and rewards are far off with this coin...!

and USUALLY that doesnt happen with me...

Maybe the pool difficulty must be modified, so the low hash miners (i mean beneath 200khs) are not profiting this much off us (this is really out of proportion since i only got 850khs myself)

Or maybe a blockfinding reward... maybe 0.5? at least then you get something for your effort.... and people would me be more at peace with end result...

Tried solo mining for a day too.... only found 2/3 blocks.... got back on the pool.... 5 blocks in half a day....  Lips sealed
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:39:06 PM

just wondering is this coin dead?
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:45:53 PM

found this...

https://alt-exchange.biz/

anyone traded there?
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

I doubt it's dead, the devs are hopefully doing some big things behind the scenes and will have a big announcement for us in coming days. At least that's what I'm hoping is going on. Just be patient is my recommendation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:58:00 PM

I doubt it's dead, the devs are hopefully doing some big things behind the scenes and will have a big announcement for us in coming days. At least that's what I'm hoping is going on. Just be patient is my recommendation.

I'm patient, not selling any coins, but also not mining any coins as it is all a little unclear here...
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

i dont think the coin is dead man.... i think you can see this like "panicsellers"... people sell there coins for jackshit... and stay away from the pools.... wich is pretty dumb i think  Roll Eyes but good for us CASH holders....

Just the name says it all... i dont know a more catchy name for a crypto then this one... CASH.... people are gonna love this...  Cool
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

I'm patient, not selling any coins, but also not mining any coins as it is all a little unclear here...

Dead?

A dev that can actually code, develop coin control and the other features not to mention excellent diff retarget and block reward scaling. POS and great name. No premine, no instamine. If this coin does not become a huge success crypto is a place for copy and paste scammers only. It's not hardly been out a week and got on some exchanges.

These devs that can code are usually terrible at marketing. Look at most of the coins with REAL devs behind them, the marketing is weak. CASH is like xpm with scrypt and POS. I like how it is going so far. Nice slow steady mining...coins coming in now and then. I am targeting for 10k now, will take a while but will leave miners on it until i get there. Of course selling at this point is something i wouldn't even consider.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Dead?

A dev that can actually code, develop coin control and the other features not to mention excellent diff retarget and block reward scaling. POS and great name. No premine, no instamine. If this coin does not become a huge success crypto is a place for copy and paste scammers only. It's not hardly been out a week and got on some exchanges.

These devs that can code are usually terrible at marketing. Look at most of the coins with REAL devs behind them, the marketing is weak. CASH is like xpm with scrypt and POS. I like how it is going so far. Nice slow steady mining...coins coming in now and then. I am targeting for 10k now, will take a while but will leave miners on it until i get there. Of course selling at this point is something i wouldn't even consider.

But what is it all about those missing coins in the wallet? And that message that you see below in your wallet? Looks strange... I've around 3K cashcoins, but before i know what those messages means and what happened with the missing coins, i'm not really putting my hashpower to cashcoin. Not selling anything but waiting for some clear statement from dev, unless someone can verify that nothing will happen and that the coins will not disappear from the wallet.
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:25:27 PM

download the new version.

edit: it has been discussed before, nothing will happen to your coins.
dolphinss

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:04:07 PM

Hey guys, looking for some clarity about the PoS. Just a few questions that I'm sure many people are wondering.

When will it start? Does the timer start 30 days after your coins have been inactive? And mint new coins every 30 days? If so, what's the percent? I'm hearing 10% but people are saying that's annual.

Also when will the coin become completely PoS? Will that happen when the cap is hit, or at some earlier date?

Thanks in advance.

This has been asked many days ago...I doubt Dev understands how POS works...otherwise it would have been answered...That's why I have stopped mining CASH...Dev seems clueless about his own coin.
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:54:51 PM

I set up an account at openex.pw and moved a small amount of btc in , when I went to move it out my IP address was banned.

I sent an email to the admin and have not heard anything back, good way to rob people and then ban their IP addy.
CryptoCashNow (OP)

Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 11:11:28 PM

Hey guys, looking for some clarity about the PoS. Just a few questions that I'm sure many people are wondering.

When will it start? Does the timer start 30 days after your coins have been inactive? And mint new coins every 30 days? If so, what's the percent? I'm hearing 10% but people are saying that's annual.

Also when will the coin become completely PoS? Will that happen when the cap is hit, or at some earlier date?

Thanks in advance.

This has been asked many days ago...I doubt Dev understands how POS works...otherwise it would have been answered...That's why I have stopped mining CASH...Dev seems clueless about his own coin.

HA!

Proof of stake is based off of coinage. All inputs require 30 days of inactivity to be eligible for Proof of sake minting. They become eligible at 30 days and become more likely to mint a block everyday up to 90 days when their stake weight wont grow any further

You can keep your wallet closed until the 30 day mark and it shouldnt need to be open more than a day or 2 to mint your Proof of stake blocks. When a block is minted the inputs used will be moved to the Stake column in the overview page where they will remain until the block is confirmed ( 25 Network blocks). At this point you will see a newly minted block in your transaction list for 10% of the total input which is your reward for securing the network

With coin control you can now monitor your coinage for all of your inputs and accounts as well as selecting what inputs you use for your send transactions. No longer will your wallet choose inputs at random and destroy precious coinage. You can select which coinage you would like to use for each transaction

A lot of thought went into CASH when I decided to move forward with the project. There is no premine and no instamine so Im working solely on my own funds and that of a few kind users who have donated to the fund

We are still working on our marketing campaign and are really in no major rush. We have more than enough hashpower to secure the network and stake will be active within a few weeks.

If you doubt my understanding of Proof of stake I am always willing to answer any questions you have. But please don't fill the community's head with baseless accusations. I will be here and will develop this coin for the long run. I do not pump out coins every week and can assure you myself and the rest of the development team are devoted solely to this project and this project alone

CASH a crypto currency utilizing Moore's Law http://cash-coin.org CASH - WHO NEEDS IT? YOU NEED IT!!
alt21moke

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:16:26 PM

oke... nice... didnt know that... thnx...  Cool

one other question.... I mined cash for about 3 days in a row.... I found 37 blocks... amount off 700+... and i only got 230+ payed out.... this is on the minebig pool... how can that be...

I've been mining coins a for a long time now... but this never happend to me... normally its almost the same amount....

Same thing here but with easy-mining pool. I found 27 block for 530 coins. But I have been paid only 220 coins. This is really strange.

That's how pooled mining works.  You are only paid for the amount of shares your miners worked on per block.  You do not get the full amount of the block.  Even if your miners happen to find the block you still only receive a portion of it.  

dude... thnx for the info... but i'm not a complete idiot... i know how pool mining works... if i didnt... i didnt belong here... Wink

It just caught my eye that  the Blockfindings and rewards are far off with this coin...!

and USUALLY that doesnt happen with me...

Maybe the pool difficulty must be modified, so the low hash miners (i mean beneath 200khs) are not profiting this much off us (this is really out of proportion since i only got 850khs myself)

Or maybe a blockfinding reward... maybe 0.5? at least then you get something for your effort.... and people would me be more at peace with end result...

Tried solo mining for a day too.... only found 2/3 blocks.... got back on the pool.... 5 blocks in half a day....  Lips sealed

Meant no disrespect, was trying to answer via my phone while at work in between meetings.  Kinda gave a scripted reply.

I do understand where you are coming from.  I just pointed my one rig back to minebig this morning around 11am ish, and have hit 11 blocks since then, now 6PM (you can see my status on the finders page for proof).  Mining solo that should equate to 220 cash, however I'm only sitting at 90.  I believe the reason is due to fast block times with very low rewards, plus overpopulation of workers on 1 pool that is hitting almost every single block.  In my math that equates out to a lower share % per worker making a lower payout total.  

Again, this is just a guess, but doing the math that way it does add up, although it's kinda frustrating.  Maybe tomorrow I'll try to solo the day and see what I get.  Or join a smaller pool and rack up blocks there.  I'll post the results if you want.

As to the finders bonus, while I'd love that myself, I'd think that would be unfair to anyone with low hash rates as those guys that are hitting blocks like crazy would be making even more cash than those that don't.  

When all else fails, trust in CASH!
CASH - EiAB4xPg9swsA48WbLeown1mHerUTFznw5
CryptoCashNow (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 11:19:47 PM

I set up an account at openex.pw and moved a small amount of btc in , when I went to move it out my IP address was banned.

I sent an email to the admin and have not heard anything back, good way to rob people and then ban their IP addy.

I think its likely just a bug with their site. You can also contact the owner via PM on Bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117142

Best of luck!

CASH a crypto currency utilizing Moore's Law http://cash-coin.org CASH - WHO NEEDS IT? YOU NEED IT!!
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:23:52 PM

You can keep your wallet closed until the 30 day mark and it shouldnt need to be open more than a day or 2 to mint your Proof of stake blocks. When a block is minted the inputs used will be moved to the Stake column in the overview page where they will remain until the block is confirmed ( 25 Network blocks). At this point you will see a newly minted block in your transaction list for 10% of the total input which is your reward for securing the network

Just to clarify, will POS blocks be 10% every 30 days or will it be more like 0.0082% every 30 days (10% / 365 x 30) so effectively 10% per year which is what I was thinking.

A few people are getting confused with this.
Kamyk

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:25:24 PM

@CryptoCashNow, when will you share more informations about the "big exchange"?
dadikul

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:25:52 PM

Thanks in advance.

HA!

Proof of stake is based off of coinage. All inputs require 30 days of inactivity to be eligible for Proof of sake minting. They become eligible at 30 days and become more likely to mint a block everyday up to 90 days when their stake weight wont grow any further

With coin control you can now monitor your coinage for all of your inputs and accounts as well as selecting what inputs you use for your send transactions. No longer will your wallet choose inputs at random and destroy precious coinage. You can select which coinage you would like to use for each transaction

A lot of thought went into CASH when I decided to move forward with the project. There is no premine and no instamine so Im working solely on my own funds and that of a few kind users who have donated to the fund

We are still working on our marketing campaign and are really in no major rush. We have more than enough hashpower to secure the network and stake will be active within a few weeks.

If you doubt my understanding of Proof of stake I am always willing to answer any questions you have. But please don't fill the community's head with baseless accusations. I will be here and will develop this coin for the long run. I do not pump out coins every week and can assure you myself and the rest of the development team are devoted solely to this project and this project alone

one question, how about this "big exchange"?   :>  Huh
CryptoCashNow (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 11:30:32 PM

Just to clarify, will POS blocks be 10% every 30 days or will it be more like 0.0082% every 30 days (10% / 365 x 30) so effectively 10% per year which is what I was thinking.

A few people are getting confused with this.

Your POS blocks will be for 10% of the inputs used. It wont be 10% every 30 days due to the variables in stake weight it will likely be 10% every 60 days If you hold your earnings for one year I would estimate a 40-60% return on investment the first year

This will go down quickly also Just like the POW reward. As the % or your reward is based off the POS difficulty. Due to the high initial reward I would assume the difficulty will go up rather quickly

For clarification:

Rewards start at 10%

Reward % halves every 16x the network POS difficulty ( adjust every block based on this scale)

Minimum reward is 1% and wont go below that

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:10:01 AM

I already tried the easy-mining.net pool... same story man.... but i do actually get paid a bit more  Cool

I tried solo without longpoll... and with longpoll (minebig)... but it didnt work for me... hope to hear youre result!

if you earn more with solo... when net hash is @ 300mhs its pretty weird i think...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: