Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

I would like to invest some of my savings in the crypto currency and bitcoin is good and profitable investment now a days if savings is good investment in the new ICO is also good.
I am not good in financing my money but I am asking myself first before buying something if do I really need this or not, if not then I won't buy it even if it is in sale or have a discount, I would rather save my money than having something that I don't need much and will just put in waste.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

just invest your extra money, do not use your funds for emergency, those kind of savings are intended for emergency only, we all know that investing in crypto is highly volatile and risky, it is recommended to invest only the amount you can afford to loose and definitely emergency funds are not included. investing in long term is different than saving money to sleep until such time you will need it, be wise.
I will try to buy my 20% savings money into dump coins and sell when the price go high.I want to take risk maybe i could gain profit and make my savings grow even a single centavo.

Well there's a reason why it's called emergency fund though. If you're left without much option, it's something you can dig into. Basically for emergency purposes. You can't do that if it's under time deposit in a bank. Or if it's undervalued because of a volatile investment. Personally i'd rather maintain a certain amount as savings by itself.
If you make savings a habit and investing that saved money wisely, the results can be highly profitable in the future. There are best options to make savings grow and work for you, such as investing in a small savings scheme, or invest between short term or long term debt mutual funds, which offer good returns overtime. No matter what options to take, it's important to continue acquiring necessary knowledge and be patient.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Investing is the best thing to do.choose the right investment.aside from cryptocurrency  may i suggest to start up busness in which you are good at it and has passion to do. You're enjoying and saving at the same time.while emergency fund has to be keep for unexpected purposes..

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

With the rest of the savings, you can do investments in different fields as per your skills and experience. If you want to get started with crypto, do proper research and study otherwise you will be just gambling your hard earned money.

Agree!.
That way, crypto can also give high profits, even the highest among other types of investment. However, related to investment in crypto, we also need to pay attention, risk factors that we will face at any time, lest we buy the wrong crypto. If we buy crypto from a poorly performing exchange, it is not impossible the crypto we invest in their exchange will actually decrease and may even be exhausted.
that's why we need observation and research about crypto.this different with other invesment portofolio.so many project that developed by bad team.so we have to know about this before decided to investing in crypto.
I totally agree! It needs thorough preparation on every aspect. Savings can be a good element to start investment, to buy stocks, or invest in bonds to make you gain profit. However, it has to go beyond that, perform quality check on the project and the team behind it to determine the legitimacy, and reduce the degree of risks. Moreover, risk is part of it so it's better to embrace that reality to lessen the pressure.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

What i do in my savings right now is just to keep it till it grow even more where i can start my own business and have more income monthly or invest into new coins that has the potential to grow even more in the market within just a few months.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

For another way in order to grow our savings is by investing it to crypto. You will have to buy high potential coins then hold and wait for the price to rise up. In this way you can earn a lot.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

some do use 10% only but it depends on the discipline and the willingness to sacrifice for the long term goals. emergency funds are good but make sure that you are not earning shitcoins that are not profitable in long term.
Yeah emergency funds are great. One must store some of funds from your usual money to go for some extreme conditions. Somehow if you are encountered with an emergency and you need money so instead of selling bitocins and then getting that money and pouting that in emergency situation is quite stupid thing. So we must plan something before happening of such scenario.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

A good thing to remember when you have the money is that a sleeping money or a fund that is staying still is a money that is useless. I hope you keep that in mind. Now, if you wanna invest, I think that it would be much better to invest it in a time deposit account if you already have crypto investments just so that you can be sure that your emergency funds are safe from the volatility of this market and that when you need it, you won't have problems like the market is down etc.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

I will keep my emergency fund as it is since it was really alloted for that particular reason, and I will just save separately for investments fund.

ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

I would like to invest some of my savings in the crypto currency and bitcoin is good and profitable investment now a days if savings is good investment in the new ICO is also good.
I am not good in financing my money but I am asking myself first before buying something if do I really need this or not, if not then I won't buy it even if it is in sale or have a discount, I would rather save my money than having something that I don't need much and will just put in waste.
This is nice and I think using this method we can easily save our money from wasting, most of time we do such mistakes for spending money on useless things and then at the time of need we don’t have anything saved, so try to invest as much as you can invest and hold it for your future bad days so you will have something against the rainy day, store your money in form of bitcoin as much as you can as price is really affording.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

It is quite unfortunate most people don’t know what to do with the little money they have accumulated. To me, I will first of all invest about 30% at any trusted bank or emergency fund so that I will be earning a little every month to top up with the one I have. I will prioritize my needs for living and deal with each accordingly. Thirdly, I will consider my means of transportation and get a brand new car to ease my transportation.   
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

Most people just save their money in the banks but with that attitude you will not get anywhere in life. One needs to invest their money in other things that can fetch them more net aside from their normal jobs. They need at least two or three revenue streams in their lives.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

I do not think it's a wise move, it would be better money you have set aside for your savings and to use in an emergency let it fall asleep, and to invest in crypto I think it would be better to use other money and not use the money your savings, because although investing in crypto is great for the long term, but it's very risky, you can see a lot of people who complain about the losses that have been in many people talking about investing in bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

If you want your savings grow much more than keeping it without nothing to happen with your money,much better to invest it in crypto currency. But be sure even it is your savings you can afford it to lose if ever because you know investing in crypto are so volatile but profitable. It could be the best way you can do to your savings because if you put it on a bank and invest to time deposit it has only a little percentages to grow because banks only give small interest on it.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

When we talk about savings the fisrt thing that will come on you mind is putting it in a banks, but banks will not double or triple your money in 1 year, the best thing to do on your savings is to use it to start a little business.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

The profit i earn from my investment is being reinvested to another coin with a lowest value but has a good potential in the market, therefore i can earn more profit in the future when the price rise up.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:05:16 AM

It is better to keep it until the price pump to its higher level or better to the highest level since bitcoin has already a good reputation in the market therefore in the long run the price will have a good value soon
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:14:19 AM

Needs. and also not eager to earn or invest. I think it's all in our responsibility. where we should be smart in saving and also in investing. all there is compulsory
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:23:24 AM

For now wised things to do with my savings is still keep in one place, to prepare in next year or in future. Because no one knows what will happen in next days. So be wised to used your money especially your savings. Or you can invest a house so that all your family will intact in one place. So that you cant problem about the rentals.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

Needs. and also not eager to earn or invest. I think it's all in our responsibility. where we should be smart in saving and also in investing. all there is compulsory

I think wait until the price is on the higher  in our market. We don't have to hesitate in our saving with bitcoin because it prove a lot in the past few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: