Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
For me the best wise things to do with your savings are invest a new car or a new home. So you can see all the money that you can save. Their is a reasone why you save a money its because for your future.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:05:22 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Well,  for the years that you have exceeding your time to save I think the best thing to do for your saving is that make your own business, which is inline with your skills and and passion. Investments were great but it takes time for you to earn but if you start risking I think that's great for you to explore, combine the working smart and working hard.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

20% method is wisest thing to do in everyday life. You can divide your money evenly in all your daily needs with savings you can also put your 20% for some business or investment that can help you provide more income.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

I think 20 percent is a good way to save, but not necessarily for everyone.

I'm going to put 20 percent of my money into cryptocurrency every month, and I think it's a long-term investment, at least more than putting it in the bank.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

Well, I don't think that the emergency fund should consist the investments in crypto currencies, because it is very risky. Such kind of funds are mostly needed when the turbulence occurs in the real world. The crypto exchange markets are more volatile and are able to be manipulated than the traditional stock markets, and the prices of some coins can drastically fall at these times. So I think this 20% of your wealth should be treated as a risky investments, not an emergency fund.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Spend it wisely buy something you want know your limit thats all. Somwtimes when we got goos money we used to forget our limit and spend money without second thought. Just remember to make more money from the money you gain so you can spend more money anf buy more the things you want.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

I think it's smarter to invest you money rather than let it sleep in a bank and earn 1% per annum at best. Crypto currencies and alotnof public stocks are readily available for you. Now making your savings grow from your salary is more of living within your means. If you can't buy it now, then it's smart to not buy it at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

If you have an emergency fund, that should not be saved somewhere where one is required to sign something or wait for a day or more to pull it out. Its an emergency fund, it should be ready at any time of the day. Money saved for investment is different from emergency funds. The emergency funds that I have is good for 3 months for me and my family to spend in case I don't have work.

Here's how I computed my emergency Funds.

Funds for Utilities (Water, Electricity, Cable, Internet, Mobile subscription)
Funds for daily expenses for 30 days (Food and transportation)
Funds for House rent
Funds for Car mortgage
Funds for insurance
Funds government social security
Funds for my sons daily allowance going to school.
Funds for extra activities

Total will be multiplied to 3 (months)

B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

Wise thing to do to your money is to invest it and save also if you want to build a business this also makes your money to grow. But always remember to always make a decision that will help you now and in the future. As long as you care about your money and save and invest it for good. Always remember use yoyr money in a wise and smart wat
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

Once you save your money you should have fix mindset to deal the circumstances when it happens. When you save there are things thatwwill happen that you don't expect. So you should have fix and strong mindset in order to let your savings save in the banks or wherever you put it. The core values is discipline and self control.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

Saving money is totally different from investing money. You should save money and invest money you are ready to lose because investing money into something like in crypto is a big gamble. Luck and timing depends on whether you will gain big profits or lose bigtime.
Saving of the moneyis the game of your brain and that the way you make yourself understand the importance of saving of the money. I don’t think so that saving of the money is something not possible to do but for that you need to be very much careful while spending anything. You need to be sure that you are spending your money at the right place and that you are not wasting your money.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

When we talk about savings the fisrt thing that will come on you mind is putting it in a banks, but banks will not double or triple your money in 1 year, the best thing to do on your savings is to use it to start a little business.
If the money we put in place, right into the potential coin on the Crypto market, our money would have increased by 10 or 20 times in a few months, without spending a few years. This is a very attractive thing that the Crypto market has created for investors, so they have attracted a lot of investors to join them.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

I it indeed wise to have an investment instead of just saving it on a bank since our fiat money will just decrease its value due to inflation so saving your money in a bank will not make you rich. I go for investment, and for me one necessity when you have investment is you also have emergency funds, it is your savings that you can use anytime, like for health issues, calamities, job loss, etc. My mnetor once said that for emergency funds the least that you should have there is equivalent to 6 times your basic pay. Also one thing good about it is that you will not touch your coins and stay on track with your investment strategy and be confident that you can cover all your needs and emergency issues anytime.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

shop for staples, if only for less urgent needs do not ever go to a shortcut to take savings, if that happens then one day will be repeated and we save will not be an emergency need.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

When we talk about savings the fisrt thing that will come on you mind is putting it in a banks, but banks will not double or triple your money in 1 year, the best thing to do on your savings is to use it to start a little business.
If the money we put in place, right into the potential coin on the Crypto market, our money would have increased by 10 or 20 times in a few months, without spending a few years. This is a very attractive thing that the Crypto market has created for investors, so they have attracted a lot of investors to join them.
That is the benefits of having cryptocurrency compare to the other investment like the stocks because in just a few months you can get at least 10 to 20 times from your capital and that is a good return and a pretty huge return within a year for an investment, but it can be achieved only if you will do a lot of research first to filter the good from bad cryptocurrencies.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

If you put your savings to investment, then you surely see the difference, Previously a had small amount of saving in my pocket and I invest it in crypto's about 1 week pass, I see how crypto's work in my savings and I'm glad i earned good amount after bloody market strikes,  Smiley
There is not much of a point to have money laying around and not doing anything with it, the point of savings is to do something with them and if you do not do it you are wasting that money in a way since you are not taking the opportunity that you could take with that money, so except for emergency savings all your savings should be eventually invested in something productive.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

For me, the best idea to do with the savings is to diversify it in multiple units and investing it as per our comfort level. As far as emergency fund is concerned, I would consider some amount of cash (due to extreme liquidity), some amount in bank (due to easy availability) but I won't keep emergency fund in crypto because we know that crypto is not a mature market right now so it doesn't make any sense to bear the risk of price fluctuation for the fund which we can't afford to lose. I have a different portion of the savings fund to invest in crypto and I am prepared to lose it if there are any issues taking place in the crypto industry.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

The smartest thing is to keep some investments ready for emergencies as everyone has said. It is unclear what we will actually encounter. I also never find it worth investing in any of the money. When you lose, it is best to invest with the money that will not hurt you.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

I think it will grow more if we invest than have to be in the bank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: