Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8157 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

MAybe the common advice is to run a business so that it will be profitable but also many people forgot that they must be intellectual when they start creating their business to avoid possible losses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Proper financial management is what we really need for us to handle our earnings wisely. I believe that we must let our savings grow and be willing to take all the risks. Why don't you try to buy altcoins and hold it so that your savings would grow higher in time? That would help.
jetjet

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

if you are playing to be safe od your money just keep it your bank account until suxh time you will need it. but if you are willing to loss yoir capital or gain bigger profit then i suggest you to go in trading. mind you its very volatile market you would loss in a xouple of days or gain really big money in just very short time.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Why not investing the saved money into cryptos? There is a bunch of prospective projects with tokens being traded for like x2-3-4 from their original price.
And it's a good time to invest in the most popular coins like btc, eth or dash because the market is in its dump.

For me it is really important to have savings especially for emergency purposes but it is wise also to invest in something profitable like crypto. You can always balance your savings to something that will benecit in the future ensuring that you still have funds in cases of emergency.
It is very important to save something against rainy day, no one know what can happen with us in future so it is good to save something for our bad days of life, investing your money is best choice for us to save our money for our future, we should save our money in form of bitcoin as bitcoin use to increase in price but money holding is not good as it will remain the same even after holding it thousands of years so investing in bitcoin and save your money for your future.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

The best way to save more is to manage your saving even better for the future. Give time on thinking the purpose of what you saved so you could earn more in the future by giving a part of your earning on new investment that you could manage. Just like in trading its is always better to have an option for us to earn and make a wise decision on choosing the track you would take for you to be successful in life.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

You can invest in future as a result of saving. People are making money by investing. Also people are buying and buying things they need. That's why we need to save very much.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Letting your money sleep without gaining anything won't be a healthy way for you to earn better. I think it is best that while you are saving, you are still gaining savings from it as wellm investing it would also be advisable though it would be quite risky sonce it would also take a lot of time.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Salary. needs and also investments are some things that concern with savings. so I think now I think the most important point dalah how much salary earned every month and its expenditure
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

in savings we must hold firm to never plan cash withdrawals for unnecessary interests. because savings are only used in emergencies only. so that's my opinion.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Salary. needs and also investments are some things that concern with savings. so I think now I think the most important point dalah how much salary earned every month and its expenditure
We really need to maximize things especially in saving money, we need to have an investor mindset regardless of how small we are receiving currently, also be a wise spender, that is the most important thing that I learned from my life, and that is not to buy thing I don't need much. 
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

There must be a proper planning where to subdivide wisely your funds and make sure you choose the right investment with earning potential. Of course always scatter the placing of investment and savings so that there is always a support and fall back in case the other one fails.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

It is good to invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency but the emergency fund shouldn't be invested any where, we have percentage meant for investment. In some countries exchanging cryptocurrencies to fiat do take time and do not operate during weekends.
The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it in an asset with stable monetary values in the economy. I talk about the stable prices because investment in an asset having stable prices remains secured and offer great return in future. Besides, you can also invest in crypto currency but you need to have good market knowledge about that as well as about the technology.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

I am actually investing rather than saving my money without interest. Although cryptocurrency is risky, uncertain, volatile and possibly stuck whenever it is still profitable for savings but choosing the right coins will make sense. I save my money in cryptocurrency and it really has good results and I can have it whenever I need it most. I do not keep my money in the bank because I do not have an account yet, but I also plan to try it soon.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
For it isn't, given the fact that it was 'savings'pertaining to your entire kept money from your salary. Bitcoin is an open-source forum it allows us to have a better amount of profit, but in the end of the day investing here is a total risk,  and based upon some testimonies , they wait several months up to year before they can have the desirable profit. I suggest to invest here, but not everyrhing that you had, like you diversify your money in different connecting platform that you know and related to your skills.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

I invest 20% of my savings in cryptocurrencies this is the amount that i can afford to lose. 20% will be deposit in my savings account and the remaining 60% will covered all of my family expenses.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
For it isn't, given the fact that it was 'savings'pertaining to your entire kept money from your salary. Bitcoin is an open-source forum it allows us to have a better amount of profit, but in the end of the day investing here is a total risk,  and based upon some testimonies , they wait several months up to year before they can have the desirable profit. I suggest to invest here, but not everyrhing that you had, like you diversify your money in different connecting platform that you know and related to your skills.
Actually we  never know what is the future ahead of us savings is a wise idea, to be prepared but  it is more wiser to invest something in the future, because money depreciate against time so you need to invest to earn profit out of your savings fund.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

just invest your extra money, do not use your funds for emergency, those kind of savings are intended for emergency only, we all know that investing in crypto is highly volatile and risky, it is recommended to invest only the amount you can afford to loose and definitely emergency funds are not included. investing in long term is different than saving money to sleep until such time you will need it, be wise.
I will try to buy my 20% savings money into dump coins and sell when the price go high.I want to take risk maybe i could gain profit and make my savings grow even a single centavo.

Well there's a reason why it's called emergency fund though. If you're left without much option, it's something you can dig into. Basically for emergency purposes. You can't do that if it's under time deposit in a bank. Or if it's undervalued because of a volatile investment. Personally i'd rather maintain a certain amount as savings by itself.
Well it is always sagacious to keep some money on a side from monthly budget for emergency situations. Sometimes there are problems that were not even in your wild dreams and you need to cope with them both facially and emotionally. Even if you are not inflicted by anything dreadful, keeping money in banks or in your lockers is a good plan because later in life, it helps you in many ways.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

I think the wise things to do savings is by invest into crypto because aside from keeping your money safe you can still earn profit depending on the crypto market performance.
normally we make saving for the purpose of our future expenses it can give us so many benefits not only in case of emergency buy any time when we need it, as it is very important to save something for our future bad days and I am sure nothing can be better than bitcoin investment in this regard, I think for this we should limit our useless expenses and save money for investing in bitcoin so it will grow and will remain safe for our future bad days.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

I will keep some for my emergency fund and the rest I will invest, this way my money is not stagnant and might bring good profit.

mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

I have already invested a lot of money on bitcoin on the past and i am not going to keep doing that anymore. The only thing that i might do, is just to invest in new ICOs to increase my entire budget, but nothing more than that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: