Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

The wise thing to do in your savings is to put it into business in that way your money will give you more and more profit than to put it in the banks who give small interest. You can also try investing in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

I have already invested a lot of money on bitcoin on the past and i am not going to keep doing that anymore. The only thing that i might do, is just to invest in new ICOs to increase my entire budget, but nothing more than that.

that's wrong way i think.as we can see that many ico's that broke sec rules and finally they became die project.and we now that much scam ico right now.buying bitcoin in dip better for my opinion.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

I have already invested a lot of money on bitcoin on the past and i am not going to keep doing that anymore. The only thing that i might do, is just to invest in new ICOs to increase my entire budget, but nothing more than that.

that's wrong way i think.as we can see that many ico's that broke sec rules and finally they became die project.and we now that much scam ico right now.buying bitcoin in dip better for my opinion.

If he really carefully choosing a right ICO to Invest then, there's no worng with his decision, unless If doesn't had an experience In trading and don't enough In cryptos, so It should be wrong. But about the topic, we should not touch or Invest our emergency funds, coz this Is very Important Incase of some unnecessary happen accident or disaster suddenly appear In our life.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

Dont make your funds sleeping and be use if needed. Here in crypto more activity will be more reward. I advice you to use your profit then reinvest in a great high potential coin or altcoin. Why you do keep some profit, better to use all for trade or investment so after all it turn much manier. Do it with passion not prediction
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Dont make your funds sleeping and be use if needed. Here in crypto more activity will be more reward. I advice you to use your profit then reinvest in a great high potential coin or altcoin. Why you do keep some profit, better to use all for trade or investment so after all it turn much manier. Do it with passion not prediction
Knowing many stuffs to allocate our savings is a good deal, just make sure that you really know what we're doing. putting some in legit investments as well doing trading will make you gain more profit. And as much as possible have some business too in the physical world to have circulating earnings visible.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

Wise thing to do with your saving is to invest something easy way of making money just invest some ico or buying coins thats only my opinion.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

that's true dude.we can see some ico projects as example.that stopped in the middle developtmen because they break sec rules.newest one is titanium blochchain that under sec investigation now.better to put in market with project that had run their roadmap

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

It's always smart to invest your money and not let it sleep in a bank. What i will trust my bank with is a nest egg of sorts where you get your money on emergencies. Other than that, i would invest it and makenit grow. Keeping you money in a bank won't work for you at all. Might as well make it into a source of passive income.

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

if you have the prefix to be prefix to be enter the top into another fields like any purchase or the bitcoin or they can buy the other coins
Wise thing to do with your savings
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

One of the most popular pieces of financial advice is to build an emergency fund. This is a fund that you tap only in the case of dire, unplanned events - the types of situations that would otherwise force you to go into credit card debt as a last resort. It is therefore advisable not to invest your emergency funds since unforeseen circumstances can pop in anytime.While you hope for the best, sometimes unfortunate events happen that you can't predict.
You and your spouse might both lose your jobs at the same time. You may have a major medical catastrophe, and your insurance refuses to pay the bill.
Reserve your emergency fund for these kinds of once-in-a-lifetime catastrophes.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

I still believe in the 20% strategy because that is what working for me right now. I think 20% from the real job salary must go in the savings no matter what happens. Then another 40% must be kept aside to spend on family needs and then whatever is left like 40% can be invested in the crypto currency.

Now same thing can be done with the crypto currency profits also. I mean save up the 40% from the crypto because off course whatever we earn from them is always huge and thus putting rest back into he crypto will be profitable.
That is not a bad strategy but in order to perform a strategy like that you need incredible discipline not only from you but from your family, you must understand that most families around the worldare living paycheck to paycheck and they do not even save 10% of their money but you want them to save 20% and that an additional 40% is used to invest in cryptocurrencies and that is not going to happen.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
That is already a good idea. Yes I will get 20% of my earnings to be saved as emergency fund because it is very important to have savings especially that we have children. I will also get another 20% for my children save fund for there education and the 60% is for our daily needs. Sometimes I can get money for our savings in times of shortage in budget but I will fill it up whenever I have extra income.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

I also agree with that idea having that kind if savings to support  some emergency needs your can get it easily without rushing yourself where to an extra money to pay in your bills. And making a plan to your money in the daily life is they best thing to make difference in making life better in the future.
snakeSTAND

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

According to my experienced 20% of savings is more advisable than from any techniques. 20% savings is not too hard to do but it gives us lightly feelings toward our monthly or daily savings. Also it is a matter of self discipline and trust for the better future
dorofee

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

If you have a family with kids, that 20% might not be enough. I do not think it is wise to invest more than 10-20% in crypto for such people.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
I think allowing the sleeping funds will only eliminate some of the value of the money itself, because in the future the price of the need price will be higher also its selling value, as well as we process our funds, for example, by doing business or invest it, in any form including into the investment of crypto currency.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

I think the safer thing to do with your savings is just save it. Think of it as an emergency savings. We never know what or when the emergency occurs so better have a lot or enough emergency savings. Also, having this kind of plan in your money you can prevent and avoid some negative effects in your budgets.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

The best thing to do with our fiat money here is to invest in long term transaction with BTC because as of now like what other says that bitcoin situation this time is useless because of the stock price value in 7,000 to 8,000USD. so what we gonna do now is for long term investment.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

Best thing to do  with your savings is to invest, except for emergency fund. From the word emergency ,it means that funds always be ready because we dont know when we can use it.  Emergencies is unpredectable. And when  we allocated a money, savings and emergency fund is not the same. For the savings, it is not a good idea to put in just a bank.if you want to grow your savings ,it best to invest like the cryptocurrency
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

I have read on this particular forum recently a scheme, I use in my life now.
10% of earning I give to church (tide) 20% I save in some bank or what (in crypto)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: