Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

If I were you, I invest here on bitcoin to have a better earnings and to saved money for my future and to have a better life also. I want to experience a better life and also I want to experience my family a prosperous life and to have a good schooling my sisters.

It's not wise to do, although it's very recommended. Saving money which mean money that you can use when something happen/unexpected happened, so spending it on investment not a good idea, it's highly recommended to use money that you can afford to lose so there's no problem when you lose your investment. So it's better to keep your saving idle all the time till you need it when you're in emergency situation or use it for your future purpose.   

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Don't use your emergency fund to invest in cryptocurrency.
Because such things are very risky in losing your emergency fund quickly.
It's best to use it for wise things, like investing in gold or leave your money in savings.
Because its an emergency fund.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
in my opinion, if money has been saved, it's better to leave it alone, because if we don't know what will happen, the money that has been saved is used up because it is used in a bad investment and we can only lament our savings money just gone ...
so if it's saved, leave it alone until we really need the money, then we take it ...
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

Savings are supposed to be used whenever there is an emergency occuring and for the security of your future. Spending it all at once for investment will not be a good idea so the best you can do about it is to spend only partial of your savings so that even your investment fails, you will still have something left to spend if something happens.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

all you have to do to save money is to keep it as long as possible, because savings is for our future, so don't try to use savings for useless purposes ...
use the savings to benefit the future ...
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

It is important that we think about our future in the first place, as for me, I would like my savings to yield a passive income. I would like to get a good profit from this, so I believe that investing now will be effective.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

there are a lot of choices in investment but if you want to follow the latest and hot trend is in cryptourrency, you can trade and get a lot of money but you have some risk that you will face
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Try to put some of your money in emergency fund because that the right thing to do. Your health is more important that your wealth. So make sure you invest to that before you do anything else.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

In order not to lose my savings, I recommend investing in gold. One of my friends said: - How did a one-room apartment 30 years ago 1 kilogram of gold, and now it costs 1 kilogram (in my country) ...

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

In order not to lose my savings, I recommend investing in gold. One of my friends said: - How did a one-room apartment 30 years ago 1 kilogram of gold, and now it costs 1 kilogram (in my country) ...
graph, gold always rises every year. compared to inflation in the price of daily needs, i think the increase in gold is more significant, and that is what makes me believe that gold is a safe investment

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

I will keep my emergency fund as it is since it was really alloted for that particular reason, and I will just save separately for investments fund.
Yes I agree with you. The wise thing to do with your savings is that you build a business you want to be able to gain more money because business is also the key of the rich people today. Spend it in a good ways that you can benifit more.
Indeed, I agree that you must keep an emergency, since you don't when you'll get sick, with that emergency fund you can't be stressed in the bills that you're going to pay. It's also wise to build business with your savings, especially when you're still young, because more opportunities will come to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

With your savings account, you can keep the amount of money in your account or find ways to increase that savings. If you put money in your account, the money will be almost intact, but it is safe and you can withdraw as soon as you need it. If you extract a portion of the savings for your investment, you can lose it, but with the opportunity to increase your money. I often choose to take 30% of the savings to invest, both to create opportunities for themselves, as well as provide backup for uncertain situation.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Obviously this is an advice of a very experienced person. Gold is a very rare asset when it comes to price volatility. But saving money through gold does not seem to be very beneficial. Make money savers into smart money, that is, invest, to make them profitable for their owners. I have applied this way, and have certain success.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:17:54 AM

It requires a lot of discipline to be able to save money. It is therefore necessary to utilize it wisely when the times comes for that. This can be quite subjective as each individual has his own goals and preferences in life. It all starts by assessing which savings is secured for you. If you find the banks to be more secured despite their periodic debits, you can choose it. But it is also and always safe to keep money in crypto as it can also generate a lot of profit as you hold for long term with the intention of saving.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

It requires a lot of discipline to be able to save money. It is therefore necessary to utilize it wisely when the times comes for that. This can be quite subjective as each individual has his own goals and preferences in life. It all starts by assessing which savings is secured for you. If you find the banks to be more secured despite their periodic debits, you can choose it. But it is also and always safe to keep money in crypto as it can also generate a lot of profit as you hold for long term with the intention of saving.

Well,  I guess it is also better to put your savings in a bank, and at the same time in your crypto wallet. Putting your money in a bank will give you less profit but they can give you 100% security. When you put your savings in your crypto wallet, you can really earn double or triple of what you'll earn in a bank, but it can't guarantee 100% security.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

Well,  I guess it is also better to put your savings in a bank, and at the same time in your crypto wallet. Putting your money in a bank will give you less profit but they can give you 100% security. When you put your savings in your crypto wallet, you can really earn double or triple of what you'll earn in a bank, but it can't guarantee 100% security.
if you want , better to use to invest in land or realestate.i think this investment gives us less risk and high profit.personally i use some of my money to buy land and then sell it after several years.
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

if the money is an emergency money that you will save, it's better not to invest, because it will be difficult if you suddenly need the money, while the money is being invested.
I advise you to save the money, if you want to invest it is better to use other money, so you will be calm to invest it.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

Sparing is never a savvy activity. You ought to contribute your cash as opposed to sparing. Sparing is for individuals don't have the ability to chance their cash for a greater benefit. There are numerous spots you can put your cash in. The digital currency is only a case. You can put your cash in land, opening your own particular business, and so forth.
fetucini

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

I think you could keep your investment to a safer place, such as gold or deposit to the bank. you strongly not recommended to invest all of your assets to a place at risk so that you don't have an emergency fund when you need it.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: