Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

we must be able to think wisely with our savings, because we don't know what will happen in the future, it's better to always have real savings for something emergency or for the future and not use all the money for crypto
maybe the portion between for emergency fund and investing in crypto could be bigger for emergency fund.according to its investment name , we could use small money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Yes you are right, maybe on average everyone will save their money for the future, and I save money from my salary by 30%, I save 10% and I will not touch it, 20% I invest in bitcoin, why am I save on bitcoin? because I think bitcoin is a long-term investment, and bitcoin is the king of all crypto, and I'm sure bitcoin will become more popular in the future.
although we use only 20 percent from our fund, maybe after several years when bitcoin rise thousand percents from today's price its value could be thousand dollars.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.

Of course by putting it in the bank will be better security, but you do not realize that saving your savings in a bank without doing anything with your assets, the assets you have will not increase, you better enter for investment in crypto currencies in part
You cant save your money on your draw everything you think about your money and spend it . The wise thing is invest it and chose bitcoin and hold them for long term.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

I simply think of using a safety model for savings or maybe turning the savings into an underground investment that still makes a profit.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it. In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it.
licensedcash

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

The astute activity with your reserve funds is put it in something that gives you a benefit out of that venture you give which is essentially the embodiment of speculation. It is awful to stack your cash in your own particular wallet or vault. It is great to place it in some place where it would in the long run become possibly following a time of being contributed or even months. For individuals who likes to chance, digital forms of money are beneficial for you. Furthermore, for individuals who do no need much hazard, you ought to put resources into organizations or banks that has built up great notoriety in the general public.
earceny

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

"Pay yourself first," says Meaney. "It's one of the smartest pieces of advice you can get." This means, first and foremost, contribute to your 401(k) if your employer offers one, and take full advantage of your company's 401(k) match program — which is essentially free money — if it has one.  Also, get in the habit of upping your contribution on a consistent basis — just 0.5% of an increase can make a difference — either once a year or every time you get a raise. Check online to see if you can set up "auto-increase," which will automatically increase your contributions every year.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Put your saving in gold and other stable investments bitcoin and crypto is good to but I would not put everything in bitcoin its just to risky for a 100% all in.
but that said now is the time to get back into crypto market looks nice and low  anytime between now and in 6 months i like crypto.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it. In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it.

Emergency funds is very important because we dont know what happen in the future. Its like insurance but its more easily to use. Put it on bank account and not never touch it.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

some part I would have invested in certain coins and would have kept them, the other would have left in reserve for replenishment of losses in the event of such an outcome
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

Emergency funds is very important because we dont know what happen in the future. Its like insurance but its more easily to use. Put it on bank account and not never touch it.
we should separate between emergency fund and also investing fund.by managing like this, we are able to controll our healthy and investing in future.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

In my opinion, diversification of savings is a great way to save your investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

surely what I will do with my savings is to build a business for my family and my future. yes that is what I will do. investing is the best choice for me at this time. I'm sure you also agree

First of all, I would invest the money in BTC. The rest of the sum can be spread between Cardano, NEO, and some of the best new cheap altcoins like Credits, Gladius, Napoleon X, and EIDOO.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

One thing is for sure, letting the money "sleep" is the worst thing you can do.

Wake your money up and invest it into something more active like bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. The only way you're going to earn some is if you risk some. Just make sure you understand those risks and be prepared to either win and profit or lose it all.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

According to me wise thing to do with savings is that invest them in a good way. It will help in longer run and will even increase the number of savings for the future. One should not waste whole savings by just spending them unnecessarily. Secure the savings nicely and wisely as they will only help you in the future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Saving our money itself is a wise thing to do.Our savings are like a backup which we can use during emergency.The wisest things that we can do with our savings is to use it in the case of necessity and we can also invest it in a good investment asset.By investing it we are somehow increasing it which is surely beneficial for us.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
CROWN07

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

When we discuss just-in-case account, the cash ought to dependably be prepared in the midst of crisis so you shouldn't place it in a period store sort of record for you to have simple and prompt access to your assets. I don't propose for your crisis assets to be put resources into crypto either since its esteem is extremely unstable and you would prefer not to trade off your just-in-case account to lose its incentive after some time. You ought to distribute another level of you pay for you crypto ventures. Crisis assets ought to be anything but difficult to get to and constantly accessible for you in a bad position so you shouldn't put that cash into something that could defer you from getting to it when something earnest that requirements subsidizing.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

The best thing is to save up your money and start investing to business in order to get more income monthly depending on how your business works if you really know how to handle.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

For myself, I still keep some of my money in savings, and partly for crypto investments. Crypto is good, but I leave some in the bank if there is an emergency need I find it easier to retrieve it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

I like to do reinvestment with most of my savings and do a little marketing with goods that's is dealing with electrical gadgets and others. Wouldn't like to spend all but save some for the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: