Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM  (Read 105020 times)
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:19:34 PM

25 blocks for difficulty change. my machines are up and running, lets power through this people!!
the dev answered a cpl questions yesterday, why do people say he is gone cuz he hasnt said something for 1 day?
frostgrave

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

So what's the next plan for this coin? Should do a giveaway to get it on craptsy.

“This is not just money for the Internet. This is a new Internet of money.”
– Andreas Antonopoulos
Tuition fee  BTC: 1CWhWv84fMXfRreP3GQFLhEVn5jASwWcQD    LTC: LTRpVmG21jeXURwugG4TpnHKV9hreYV8t1
Astrocoin (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:46:29 PM

We're in contact with a few sites to possibly get Astrocoin integrated into their checkout systems. As for giveaways, Bitcointalk has posted new rules that no more giveaways are allowed to be done on the forum due to high volume replies to threads. We'll probably do more giveaways on http://twitter.com/ASRCoin
bcrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:16:27 PM

We're in contact with a few sites to possibly get Astrocoin integrated into their checkout systems. As for giveaways, Bitcointalk has posted new rules that no more giveaways are allowed to be done on the forum due to high volume replies to threads. We'll probably do more giveaways on http://twitter.com/ASRCoin

Alright, keep us posted. A lot of trust hangs on people checking this thread.
fr33th

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

Moved my 100 Khash/s to astrocoin pool and found a block after 5 minutes.
Got only 0.003 from 1 ASR reward. I should've mined it solo Cool
srb

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

So I had 3 ASR mined, went to trade on openex, then they got blocked, couldn't withdraw and now apparently they tell me the devs overwrote the blockchain and all the coins are gone. IE my coins just got DELETED.

Openex is now buying out all the ASR amounts on their site for a value of 0.01...I wont be mining or touching this coin again.

On site message (quote)
This coin has a multiple forked network and will be removed from the exchange.
please sell your ocins into the buy order or you will lose them.
jdh015232

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:37:19 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 06:47:35 PM by jdh015232

So I had 3 ASR mined, went to trade on openex, then they got blocked, couldn't withdraw and now apparently they tell me the devs overwrote the blockchain and all the coins are gone. IE my coins just got DELETED.

Openex is now buying out all the ASR amounts on their site for a value of 0.01...I wont be mining or touching this coin again.

On site message (quote)
yes, r3wt, a member of this forum who has been trolling astrocoin since the begining, let astrocoin fork on his exchange. if you notice coinedup never had this problem, because they updated their software like the astrocoin devs asked all exchanges to. but r3wt, did not update, and let his clients lose money to a forked chain
now r3wt, blames this issue on the astrocoin devs and the coin itself, and has been spreading BS FUD and RUMORS LIKE THIS to get people to run away from the coin. its blatently obvious if you have been following this thread at all. the issues lied with r3wt, and his exchange, not astrocoin. and he will do anything to put the blame on astrocoin and its devs.
the astrocoin devs said from the begining openex is not a good exchange and you should not trade your asr their. r3wt wanted a 100asr bounty to put the coin up their the very first day. many coins have issues in their early stages, and the devs here have actually dealt with them quite promptly and efficiently.
if you notice, their are still a few pools running, and the coin is fine on coined up. if their were multiple forks running, this would not be the case. dont use openex
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:51:04 PM

On site message (quote)
yes, r3wt, a member of this forum who has been trolling astrocoin since the begining, let astrocoin fork on his exchange. if you notice coinedup never had this problem, because they updated their software like the astrocoin devs asked all exchanges to. but r3wt, did not update, and let his clients lose money to a forked chain
now r3wt, blames this issue on the astrocoin devs and the coin itself, and has been spreading BS FUD and RUMORS LIKE THIS to get people to run away from the coin. its blatently obvious if you have been following this thread at all. the issues lied with r3wt, and his exchange, not astrocoin. and he will do anything to put the blame on astrocoin and its devs.
the astrocoin devs said from the begining openex is not a good exchange and you should not trade your asr their. r3wt wanted a 100asr bounty to put the coin up their the very first day. many coins have issues in their early stages, and the devs here have actually dealt with them quite promptly and efficiently.
if you notice, their are still a few pools running, and the coin is fine on coined up. if their were multiple forks running, this would not be the case. dont use openex

Actually i'm telling the truth here. its you(a sockpuppet of the dev team) and the Dev team and the other sockpuppets(eLbee) and others, that are lying. just go take a look at this github to see what kind of amateurs these people are. they are coinpumpers, their knowledge of bitcoin software/protocol is somewhere between jack and shit.

for the record, the double speding was occuring long before the devs fixed the coin. i just didn't feel the effects until i updated and the wallet balance became 0. stellar logic their jdh, your posts always entertain me.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jdh015232

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:02:47 PM

On site message (quote)

Actually i'm telling the truth here. its you(a sockpuppet of the dev team) and the Dev team and the other sockpuppets(eLbee) and others, that are lying. just go take a look at this github to see what kind of amateurs these people are. they are coinpumpers, their knowledge of bitcoin software/protocol is somewhere between jack and shit.

for the record, the double speding was occuring long before the devs fixed the coin. i just didn't feel the effects until i updated and the wallet balance became 0. stellar logic their jdh, your posts always entertain me.
rite because nobody else in the whole astrocoin community including coined up and all the other pools are having issues, but you are. and its everybody elses fault. i knew i shouldnt mention your name, because now you will spam for another 3 hours until i say go away again.
every coin launched by a new development team is a learning process, how else do you think this software is going to adapt if you never tried to use it or run it yourself beforehand. just because they are new developers, doesn't instantly make it a scam. and the developers have been here to fix and work on any issues that have occured, the only person with issues is you and your exchange.
like we said before, you have beef with astrocoin, so your opinion is biased. you said you lost money out of pocked, which is obvious incentive to spam around here how terrible this coin is. if you had updated the client on time, you wouldnt have lost that money. we dont need you around here spreading FUD about our coin.
and in no way am i apart of the developers team, ive just followed them on twitter for a very long time, over 5 months, and i know their intentions have always been to help others out, not to scam like you are saying. you have no proof of a scam, or developers selling of their stake, or anything of the bs FUD you are spreading, you just hold a grudge because you fucked up
srb

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:04:58 PM

On site message (quote)

Thanks for the info...not had time to follow the thread, will definitely not be using OpenEx again. Luckily I also kept 3 ASR tucked away.
r3wt

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

On site message (quote)

rite because nobody else in the whole astrocoin community including coined up and all the other pools are having issues, but you are. and its everybody elses fault. i knew i shouldnt mention your name, because now you will spam for another 3 hours until i say go away again.
every coin launched by a new development team is a learning process, how else do you think this software is going to adapt if you never tried to use it or run it yourself beforehand. just because they are new developers, doesn't instantly make it a scam. and the developers have been here to fix and work on any issues that have occured, the only person with issues is you and your exchange.
like we said before, you have beef with astrocoin, so your opinion is biased. we dont need you around here spreading shit about our coin.

are you sure i'm the only one who's had problems? there are page after page of people having problems and the dev team denies them and sweeps them all under the rug. imagine that. You brought up something in your previous post about me asking for the bounty. You're right i asked for the bounty, because this Development team premined a ton of coins with absolutely no innovation in their release. I could have produced this same coin in less than 10 minutes, its seriously that easy. The work done on this coin does not warrant the large premine, and the fact that they refuse to share any of it other than a small amount on  a twitter giveway, which was probably to their own sockpuppets as well, just proves beyond a doubt their true intentions.

Once again, if they destroy the premine or disperse it to the community, i would change my tune. otherwise, the point remains about these people. the work done does not warrant the paycheck they are trying to cash.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

On site message (quote)

Thanks for the info...not had time to follow the thread, will definitely not be using OpenEx again. Luckily I also kept 3 ASR tucked away.

really, you take his word for it? you're probably a sockpuppet too.

r3wt

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

the point is you only come around to talk shit, go away like i said 20 pages ago if thats all your going to do.

Nope. this scamcoin has cost me money out of pocket and my customers as well.one user reported anonymously that this was a pump and dump and sure enough the devs twitter talks about pumping coins constantly. it is my duty to protect my users from this scamcoin. Should the devs step down or destroy their premine(fat chance, i'd bet dollars to donut the inputs have already been spent) then i will arrest my case. this coin has no real dev team, it was a copy pasta and poor one at that.
unlike you ive followed these"'''PUMPERS AND DUMPERS" for over 5 months on twitter, and a few months back they changed from PUMPERS to ALTCOIN_GUIDES, and the last 3 months they have been giving ADVICE ON COINS, NOT PUMPING AND DUMPING COINS. I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE DEVS ARE NOT THE PUMPERS AND DUMPERS YOU SEE DOING THE SHIT ON COINED UP AND CRYPTSYS BECAUSE I FOLLOW ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE AS WELL, AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE. THOSE ARE SCAMS TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE ON TWITTER WITH WHAT COINS ARE GOOD AND BAD TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF. SO IF YOU LOST MONEY r3wt, its your own damn fault for being so ignorant, because ive made tons of money so far off of it, and im SURE theirs more to come.

actually, its the devs fault for not knowing what they were doing when they made a coin. i can't stress enough how critical of a flaw it is to forget to set the correct genesis hash in checkpoints.cpp

its not that i'm picking on them for making the mistake, this is what caused the issue with my site, and they deny it to protect theirselves.  go have a tampon and get a dose of reality. this coin needs a real developer who knows more than what he read in a guide on dev.to.me or it will continue to have problems.

it's your own damn fault for listing a coin too early before they get the kinks worked out. how many days did you even wait? ya get greedy, ya get burned.

Actually its the responsibility of the dev team to get the kinks worked out during testing(that's what testnet is for). its pretty clear that you and the devs have no idea what you are talking about, you're probably all kids. all things considered, the only goal of this coin is to line the developers pockets, thats it.

jdh015232

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:13:31 PM

On site message (quote)

EVERYONES A SOCKPUPPET TO YOU R3WT. IF YOU HAVNT NOTICED, NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON HAS POSTED TO BACK UP ANY OF YOUR SHIT BS FUD, AND EVERYDAY 5 NEW PEOPLE COME IN AND TELL YOU STFU AND YOU FUCKED UP ON YOUR EXCHANGE AND ITS NOT ASTROCOINS FAULT. ANY ISSUES POSTED HERE IN THE LAST 3 DAYS HAVE BEEN ISSUES WITH YOUR EXCHANGE, AND NOTHING ELSE, except maybe slow block times, which can happen because THIS COIN IS 1 WEEK OLD STILL. AGAIN, YOU BRING UP OUT OF NOWHERE, THAT ALL THIS COIN IS FOR MAKING THE DEVS RICH. NOBODY ASKED YOU YOUR FUCKING OPINION, SO FUCK OFF. Anybody reading this look at all of r3wts post on this forum and you will see every other one is him jumping in out of nowhere saying OMG THIS COIN IS SCAM ONLY MAKING DEVELOPERS RICH
seriously dude, fuck off
we get it you dont like this coin for personal reasons
r3wt

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:17:16 PM

On site message (quote)

EVERYONES A SOCKPUPPET TO YOU R3WT. IF YOU HAVNT NOTICED, NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON HAS POSTED TO BACK UP ANY OF YOUR SHIT BS FUD, AND EVERYDAY 5 NEW PEOPLE COME IN AND TELL YOU STFU AND YOU FUCKED UP ON YOUR EXCHANGE AND ITS NOT ASTROCOINS FAULT. ANY ISSUES POSTED HERE IN THE LAST 3 DAYS HAVE BEEN ISSUES WITH YOUR EXCHANGE, AND NOTHING ELSE, except maybe slow block times, which can happen because THIS COIN IS 1 WEEK OLD STILL.

Blah blah blah, the only fud is what you and the other newbie/shill sockpuppets post about this coin going to the moon. the only place this coin is going is into the altcoin graveyard, and that will happen sooner than you think.

you're just scared that the other tenured members of this board will find out and come and out your scam as well. The simple truth is, none of them come here because they know its a scam, and no one cares about this coin.

jdh015232

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:32:07 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 07:57:05 PM by jdh015232

rite im scared somebodys going to out my scam..ok you caught me. your rite r3wt fuck im caught everybody run
you just spew nonsense all day
nobody has been on here telling people astrocoin is the next big thing or trying to get a bunch of fake hype like all the pumpers and dumpers do, or saying anything about going to the moon, all ive told people is to sell me their cheap coins. and yet everyday you step in with more accusations towards these very things, seemingly out of NOWHERE most of the time, and all weve been doing is defending this new coin against your biased and seemingly false allegations. its a brand new coin for christ sake with new developers, and you know NOTHING about ANY OF THEM. THE DEVELOPMENT, TEAM, COMMUNITY, PROJECTS IN THE WORKS. YOU KNOW NOTHING. BUT YOU SPREAD FUD
i dont care what happens to this coin, because all i did was mine a few the first few days, sold a few for profit already, and am holding the rest. and if the coins gains value, great, if it doesnt, i lose nothing, i dont care.
but you trolling around here posting negative info every chance you get needs to stop
im done talking to you your a waste of time as every other person reading your posts can see
jdh015232

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:02:23 PM

miners, come to http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com/
as the asr.hashhunt.in pool is shutting down soon.
difficulty adjusts in 10 blocks!
kwasime

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:26:33 PM

On site message (quote)

EVERYONES A SOCKPUPPET TO YOU R3WT. IF YOU HAVNT NOTICED, NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON HAS POSTED TO BACK UP ANY OF YOUR SHIT BS FUD, AND EVERYDAY 5 NEW PEOPLE COME IN AND TELL YOU STFU AND YOU FUCKED UP ON YOUR EXCHANGE AND ITS NOT ASTROCOINS FAULT. ANY ISSUES POSTED HERE IN THE LAST 3 DAYS HAVE BEEN ISSUES WITH YOUR EXCHANGE, AND NOTHING ELSE, except maybe slow block times, which can happen because THIS COIN IS 1 WEEK OLD STILL.

Blah blah blah, the only fud is what you and the other newbie/shill sockpuppets post about this coin going to the moon. the only place this coin is going is into the altcoin graveyard, and that will happen sooner than you think.

you're just scared that the other tenured members of this board will find out and come and out your scam as well. The simple truth is, none of them come here because they know its a scam, and no one cares about this coin.

though i dont really like what r3wt is spreading but i think the devs are taking too much and doing too little for the coin....its almost like they dont care about the coin and thats worrying....i think the devs should even be the ones answering the questions and not you jdh015232...unless you mean to tell me you are part of them.....
jdh015232

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:40:05 PM

On site message (quote)

like we said before, you have beef with astrocoin, so your opinion is biased. you said you lost money out of pocked, which is obvious incentive to spam around here how terrible this coin is. if you had updated the client on time, you wouldnt have lost that money. we dont need you around here spreading FUD about our coin.
and in no way am i apart of the developers team, ive just followed them on twitter for a very long time, over 5 months, and i know their intentions have always been to help others out, not to scam like you are saying. you have no proof of a scam, or developers selling of their stake, or anything of the bs FUD you are spreading, you just hold a grudge because you fucked up
reeko400

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

I do think we need more developer presence though.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: