Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920055 times)
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 07:56:01 PM

I just sent cryptsy a ticket... and have been complaining in the troll box once and awhile too.

they do this lots to many coins, they said they were going to finally get the AC wallet up and running for us again... weeks later still nothing Lol a game of patience indeed

I have to admit Cryptsy is notorious for doing this lol .... eventually , they will get to it trust me.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:32:58 PM

I just sent cryptsy a ticket... and have been complaining in the troll box once and awhile too.

they do this lots to many coins, they said they were going to finally get the AC wallet up and running for us again... weeks later still nothing Lol a game of patience indeed

Do you think it would help if the devs kept up a barrage of inquiry? A bunch of should open up repeated support tickets as well. Might not hurt to smack bittrex around as well.
SubversiveTech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:34:30 PM

Cryptsy blatantly stealing, hilarious.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:49:33 PM

lol what you think they've already upgraded and are staking all the coins people have had sitting on there for weeks and weeks?

could be

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 08:53:55 PM

lol what you think they've already upgraded and are staking all the coins people have had sitting on there for weeks and weeks?

could be

This is true. Who trusts Big V ?

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:05:18 PM

could be

They aren't. How do I know this? You can watch the blockchain, cryptsy is sitting on enough coins that if they were staking we wouldn't still be producing less blocks/day than we should be.
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:55:17 PM

how come the rich list shows bittrex #77 but not crypsy? just curious.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:57:11 PM

true the net weight would be way higher

this is what they just sent me

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
POT wallet is still down due to network problem.
We are still waiting for an update from the coin developer.
There is no estimated time given by our technical team but rest assured
they are working on it and we will inform all once it has been restored.
Your patience is greatly appreciated.

were I responded with "update came out a week or so ago and is working fine for me and many others"

WAVES
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:59:17 PM

were I responded with "update came out a week or so ago and is working fine for me and many others"

An yet we are supposed to believe a proven incompetent and irresponsible dev is not at all responsible for this...

Amazing, simply amazing.
Cogitorium

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

Responce from Cryptsy
[–]tribble 1 point 50 minutes ago
So some developer must contact Cryptsy:
"We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Potcoin wallet is down for Network Issue. We are waiting an update from the developer. There is no estimated time given by our technical team . We will inform all once it has been restored. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Elen Customer Service Manager"
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:20:39 PM

An yet we are supposed to believe a proven incompetent and irresponsible dev is not at all responsible for this...

Amazing, simply amazing.

no we're just not making a big stink out of it.

WAVES
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:27:03 PM

Amazing, simply amazing.

Which amounts exactly to the same thing.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:38:21 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 11:02:12 PM by rdyoung

Amazing, simply amazing.
Once again you show off your ignorance like your wearing the latest fashions.

Tell me this. If its an issue with the code then why is A)Polo and other exchanges online and B) Why is the network working just fine for everyone except bitt and cryptsy.

Its clear you either have an axe to grind or potcoin killed your cat, there is no basis or reasoning behind your dribblings that masquerade as posts.
I also question why you believe what cryptsy has to say over the devs that have a huge stake in this coin, inexperience on posv aside, they have all the reasons in the world for this coin to succeed and giving cryptsy no or bad info doesn't serve them or us. Its clear to me that someone from cryptsy is blame shifting to hide the fact that they have dropped the ball, either the devs forgot how to sync a wallet OR they went on vacation and no one else knows how to handle it, so instead of coming clean about that they point the finger at the devs and hope we grab our pitch forks instead of throat stomping cryptsy.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:41:15 PM

Amazing, simply amazing.

If the problem is something the devs need to fix then why are polo, bleutrade, etc all online and functioning properly? The answer is its NOT. The issue is with cryptsy and just like when karpeles tried to blame the "loss" of bitcoins on the bitcoin code, this too stinks of blame shifting because they have no good reason why its not back up. The issue with cryptsy it seems is that their servers and wallets are maintained by alcoholic monkeys who are too busy trying to type shakespear than get anything done.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:59:03 PM

how come the rich list shows bittrex #77 but not crypsy? just curious.

Because the taint and connected wallets isn't 100% accurate. I can tell you from the orderbook at bittrex alone they are higher up on the list than 77, they also have coins spread out among several hot wallets and who knows how many cold. So the # on the list doesn't account for all of their wallets.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:10:38 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 04:27:41 AM by barabbas

Amazing, simply amazing.

Tell me this. If its an issue with the code then why is A)Polo and other exchanges online and B) Why is the network working just fine for everyone except bitt and cryptsy.

Its clear you either have an axe to grind or potcoin killed your cat, there is no basis or reasoning behind your dribblings that masquerade as posts.
I also question why you believe what cryptsy has to say over the devs that have a huge stake in this coin, inexperience on posv aside, they have all the reasons in the world for this coin to succeed and giving cryptsy no or bad info doesn't serve them or us. Its clear to me that someone from cryptsy is blame shifting to hide the fact that they have dropped the ball, either the devs forgot how to sync a wallet OR they went on vacation and no one else knows how to handle it, so instead of coming clean about that they point the finger at the devs and hope we grab our pitch forks instead of throat stomping cryptsy.

Obviously I am talking with a monkey right here, no other explanation... and no further escalation, of course.

It would serve your idiotic narrative is it were cryptsy on, with which you evidently have an axe to grind, but, sorry, no deal: Bittrex also has a problem with the code, with the wallet and with the blockchain. And they have been ACTIVELY trying to solve it, without success, for weeks! Once again, no DICE. I don't profess to know why polo and bluetrade IF THEY DO -I don't know myself- don't have the same problem but what you so stupidly are implying is that the two biggest -by 1 million to one- EXCHANGES of POT, have some interest in keeping the wallet offline.... just idiotic. Almost as idiotic as you insult of the people that work at Cryptsy... I'm not someone that praises easily, as most will know but in the YEARS I have been a customer of Cryptsy, i HAVE NEVER HAD any PROBLEM WHATSOEVER. aND, WHENEVER I have had a need for some explanation, I have received a punctual, effective and polite one within a few hours at most. In writing. Likewise with Bittrex -which answered, within 20 minutes yesterday, when I asked what was going on with the wallet being online but the transaction not even starting.

So you may continue blatantly kissing ass to an incompetent and irresponsible dev who doesn't have the balls to come here and make his case publicly. But is it growingly embarrassing that you pretend to do otherwise, alright? Over and FUCKING out!

AND it is Shakespeare, ignoramus.
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

Question...not necessarily specific to POSv. What happens if you have the same wallet.dat file running on two different computer?

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:59:17 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 01:20:20 PM by rdyoung

Amazing, simply amazing.

Obviously I am talking with a monkey right here, no other explanation... and no further escalation, of course.

It would serve your idiotic narrative is it were cryptsy on, with which you evidently have an axe to grind, but, sorry, no deal: Bittrex also has a problem with the code, with the wallet and with the blockchain. And they have been ACTIVELY trying to solve it, without success, for weeks! Once again, no DICE. I don't profess to know why polo and bluetrade IF THEY DO -I don't know myself- don't have the same problem but what you so stupidly are implying is that the two biggest -by 1 million to one- EXCHANGES of POT, have some interest in keeping the wallet offline.... just idiotic. Almost as idiotic as you insult of the people that work at Cryptsy... I'm not someone that praises easily, as most will know but in the YEARS I have been a customer of Cryptsy, i HAVE NEVER HAD any PROBLEM WHATSOEVER. aND, WHENEVER I have had a need for some explanation, I have received a punctual, effective and polite one within a few hours at most. In writing. Likewise with Bittrex -which answered, within 20 minutes yesterday, when I asked what was going on with the wallet being online but the transaction not even starting.

So you may continue blatantly kissing ass to an incompetent and irresponsible dev who doesn't have the balls to come here and make his case publicly. But is it growingly embarrassing that you pretend to do otherwise, alright? Over and FUCKING out!

AND it is Shakespeare, ignoramus.

Wow, just wow. You still didn't answer my question. How can polo, bleu and others be online just fine, same with the network as a whole, but cryptsy and bitt can't?
Answer, we know what bitts issue was and they were told how to solve it, as for cryptsy, likely bureaucratic BS with the technical team and work load.

As for kissing ass, this makes you the monkey, I took the dev team for task for not having a beta/testnet, etc and not including those of us that asked to help in the process. You clearly have no understanding of anything technical and what you think you know colors your anger in shades I have never seen before.

As of this post I am done fighting someone who is clearly unarmed. Please feel free to respond if you must get in the last word, but as of this post you are now on my ignore list.

Adios, puta.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:02:08 PM

Question...not necessarily specific to POSv. What happens if you have the same wallet.dat file running on two different computer?

For POW coins, Nothing. For POS/v, I have been told very bad things if they are both unlocked and staking. I have run the same address on 2 different wallets and never had an issue, but as I have been told by the rdd devs that its not smart, I would advise caution on that front. There should be no issue running them so long as only 1 is actively staking at a time.
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:15:51 PM

For POW coins, Nothing. For POS/v, I have been told very bad things if they are both unlocked and staking. I have run the same address on 2 different wallets and never had an issue, but as I have been told by the rdd devs that its not smart, I would advise caution on that front. There should be no issue running them so long as only 1 is actively staking at a time.

So what exactly happens if they are both staking then Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: