Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920045 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:15:39 PM

Questions: The "Potcoin team, who is/are it? Since they haven't done anything for over a year (including NOT doing ANY of the things they promised, like the card and many others), why is anyone going to believe them based on some photoshop-created cans of a pot-drink? What the fuck is this shit of the slack channel being the means of debate of the coin project, de factor isolating the entire altcoin community by not posting here in many months?

Who is paying for what would be a very considerable expense in manufacturing and distributing "the cans' drink"? I put the quote because so far it is only a photoshop image that cost nothing to create. The reality implies a significant cost even in produced in small scale -which would make the drink incredibly expensive even if no profit at all is taken into consideration. This is either overly ambitious -which needs credibility which is lacking 100%- , or just an outright scam. Consequently no one in his sane mind would believe it can be a reality.

What "efforts", specifically, are being made to get vendors to use Potcoin? That ship sailed almost a year ago when we actually had one making specific offers right here on this tread, with plenty of imagery and even (unwarranted) enthusiasm? It's just demagoguery and the truth is that NOTHING is being done -or actually CAN be done- in that regard.

You are PLAYING with the idea of using Bitcoin itself or Ethereum. Either would be fine indeed, but it is hardly the problem of this coin. The real problem of Potcoin is that it is a headless project, completely abandoned for almost a year and now all of a sudden supposedly retaken with an absurdity of an idea (the drink) that stinks like a quick scam given the total lack of credibility of the anonymous "Potcoin team". Nobody in his sane mind would SUPPORT IT IN THIS VERY, VERY, VERY SMALL COMMUNITY, but much less in the entire Altcoin arena in which this is a project most consider -justifiably so- abandoned and death for all intents and purposes. If anyone is serious about Potcoin, other than "rdyoung", it would be great. But a shred of minimal credibility is imperative. "The potcoin team" has none whatsoever.

I mean this could be managed worse on on deliberate purpose -and considerable skill at that-. More than by pot heads, by crack heads. Amazing is really to say the least.

Not sure what you have been smoking or drinking but I suggest you lay off for awhile and let your mind clear up.

The potcoin team has an active channel on slack that I can invite you to if you so desire, but I will do so only on the condition that your willing to work with everyone and play nice. If your willing to chip in and help thats great, if not kindly STFU and leave this thread alone.

There is a growing team of people chipping in to grow potcoin.
One of the most notable is a fork of coinomi for android that gives us a mobile wallet for potcoin. They have also submitted that code to coinomis github so the next time they roll up a new release it will hopefully be included.

I was attempting to help you figure out the potcoin wallet but I forgot that your a troll, sorry about that.
I will be putting you back on ignore and I suggest others here do the same to prevent them from having to deal with you.

Thank you for trying to help. Others do too and indeed did.
"Dealing" with me is dealing with a mirror, quite simply. As opposed to a sheltered environment for idiots unable to deal with criticism, alright? I simply point out THE TRUTH, not BS. Why instead of being the worst possible representative of the coin with your idiotic and intolerable propensity to STFU everyone, don't become an asset and RESPOND to the RELEVANT QUESTIONS? Why would anyone take even remotely seriously the "Potcoin team" that has not done ANYTHING at all -let alone what they promised- in the last 10 months? First question. Second one: Who the FUCK is going to pay for the doubtfully viable under any circumstances manufacturing and distribution of the "drink"? RELEVANT, no stupidity nor scammy false pretenses with the only objective of selling the coins to idiots, like you just admitted to having done? Who specifically are "they" contacting in the vendors world and what would be the "enticing" deal they can offer them to use Potcoin instead of regular dollars or Bitcoin? Yeah, you don't want to answer those kind of questions, right? Neither do they.

Because you, and them, all full of it. Pure and simple. Neither "them" nor you want anything to benefit the holders of Potcoin, you both just want to get out of it with the maximum profit at the expense of idiots that believe you are doing something when in reality nothing is being done. PROVE IT otherwise. Or, using one of your preferred nomenclatures, STFU.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Helt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:42:25 PM

What folder does one put the bootstrap.dat in?

Tried a few different folders in the Appdata/Roaming/Potcoin folder without luck.

If someone could give a detailed description of the procedure that would be great.

You need to drop it in the folder that has the wallet.dat and relaunch the qt.

First quit/exit the running wallet.
Second move/copy/whatever the bootstrap.dat into the potcoin folder under appdata.
Third launch the wallet again and it should indicate that its parsing the files from the disk, when thats finished which can take awhile depending on the speed of hdd and ram, etc it will start syncing from the network.

Alternatively you can grab the quick start pack I have up on amazon cloud. I have a batch file that will launch the qt and designate the local folder for the data so you can move it around and don't have to hunt through appdata nor worry about losing it if you need to reinstall windows.

Thanks!

Turns out it was already working as I had the bootstrap file in the right folder, but it was going so slow I thought it was getting the blocks from the network.
On my PC it's almost as slow as synching normally. Might try on another machine with a SSD drive to see if it goes faster.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:14:17 PM

What folder does one put the bootstrap.dat in?

Tried a few different folders in the Appdata/Roaming/Potcoin folder without luck.

If someone could give a detailed description of the procedure that would be great.

You need to drop it in the folder that has the wallet.dat and relaunch the qt.

First quit/exit the running wallet.
Second move/copy/whatever the bootstrap.dat into the potcoin folder under appdata.
Third launch the wallet again and it should indicate that its parsing the files from the disk, when thats finished which can take awhile depending on the speed of hdd and ram, etc it will start syncing from the network.

Alternatively you can grab the quick start pack I have up on amazon cloud. I have a batch file that will launch the qt and designate the local folder for the data so you can move it around and don't have to hunt through appdata nor worry about losing it if you need to reinstall windows.

Thanks!

Turns out it was already working as I had the bootstrap file in the right folder, but it was going so slow I thought it was getting the blocks from the network.
On my PC it's almost as slow as synching normally. Might try on another machine with a SSD drive to see if it goes faster.

Most of crypto suffers from slow syncing. What we need is someone with the knowledge and skill to put some time into tweaking the wallet and see what small improvements can be made. Reddcoin is moving reworking the codebase to be based on the latest bitcoin core, dopecoin has also been in touch 2ith @gnasher about it. Hopefully once RDD is fully refactored to the new base someone can do a soft fork of pot. 

Another option you can consider is a VPS from amazon. They were and hopefully still are offering 1 yr free to new accounts. You can get a windows VPS that will likely be a bit faster than your local system and also not have to worry about leaving your system on or making sure the wallet is unlocked to stake.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:30:47 PM

Questions: The "Potcoin team, who is/are it? Since they haven't done anything for over a year (including NOT doing ANY of the things they promised, like the card and many others), why is anyone going to believe them based on some photoshop-created cans of a pot-drink? What the fuck is this shit of the slack channel being the means of debate of the coin project, de factor isolating the entire altcoin community by not posting here in many months?

Who is paying for what would be a very considerable expense in manufacturing and distributing "the cans' drink"? I put the quote because so far it is only a photoshop image that cost nothing to create. The reality implies a significant cost even in produced in small scale -which would make the drink incredibly expensive even if no profit at all is taken into consideration. This is either overly ambitious -which needs credibility which is lacking 100%- , or just an outright scam. Consequently no one in his sane mind would believe it can be a reality.

What "efforts", specifically, are being made to get vendors to use Potcoin? That ship sailed almost a year ago when we actually had one making specific offers right here on this tread, with plenty of imagery and even (unwarranted) enthusiasm? It's just demagoguery and the truth is that NOTHING is being done -or actually CAN be done- in that regard.

You are PLAYING with the idea of using Bitcoin itself or Ethereum. Either would be fine indeed, but it is hardly the problem of this coin. The real problem of Potcoin is that it is a headless project, completely abandoned for almost a year and now all of a sudden supposedly retaken with an absurdity of an idea (the drink) that stinks like a quick scam given the total lack of credibility of the anonymous "Potcoin team". Nobody in his sane mind would SUPPORT IT IN THIS VERY, VERY, VERY SMALL COMMUNITY, but much less in the entire Altcoin arena in which this is a project most consider -justifiably so- abandoned and death for all intents and purposes. If anyone is serious about Potcoin, other than "rdyoung", it would be great. But a shred of minimal credibility is imperative. "The potcoin team" has none whatsoever.

I mean this could be managed worse on on deliberate purpose -and considerable skill at that-. More than by pot heads, by crack heads. Amazing is really to say the least.

Not sure what you have been smoking or drinking but I suggest you lay off for awhile and let your mind clear up.

The potcoin team has an active channel on slack that I can invite you to if you so desire, but I will do so only on the condition that your willing to work with everyone and play nice. If your willing to chip in and help thats great, if not kindly STFU and leave this thread alone.

One of the most notable is a fork of coinomi for android that gives us a mobile wallet for potcoin. They have also submitted that code to coinomis github so the next time they roll up a new release it will hopefully be included.

I was attempting to help you figure out the potcoin wallet but I forgot that your a troll, sorry about that.
I will be putting you back on ignore and I suggest others here do the same to prevent them from having to deal with you.

"Dealing" with me is dealing with a mirror, quite simply. As opposed to a sheltered environment for idiots unable to deal with criticism, alright? I simply point out THE TRUTH, not BS. Why instead of being the worst possible representative of the coin with your idiotic and intolerable propensity to STFU everyone, don't become an asset and RESPOND to the RELEVANT QUESTIONS? Why would anyone take even remotely seriously the "Potcoin team" that has not done ANYTHING at all -let alone what they promised- in the last 10 months? First question. Second one: Who the FUCK is going to pay for the doubtfully viable under any circumstances manufacturing and distribution of the "drink"? RELEVANT, no stupidity nor scammy false pretenses with the only objective of selling the coins to idiots, like you just admitted to having done? Who specifically are "they" contacting in the vendors world and what would be the "enticing" deal they can offer them to use Potcoin instead of regular dollars or Bitcoin? Yeah, you don't want to answer those kind of questions, right? Neither do they.

Because you, and them, all full of it. Pure and simple. Neither "them" nor you want anything to benefit the holders of Potcoin, you both just want to get out of it with the maximum profit at the expense of idiots that believe you are doing something when in reality nothing is being done. PROVE IT otherwise. Or, using one of your preferred nomenclatures, STFU.

Because I am a glutton for punishment I will respond one last time.

Your a giant troll for a few reasons. In this instance its because your calling out the idea of an energy drink and you honestly think its a huge sunk cost to get started?
Do you really believe they need to have their own factory, workers, etc? You have no idea how the world works. They likely paired up with whatever company in canada produce soda and energy drinks. I guarantee they hooked a deal to have a potcoin label slapped on a can of a generic energy drink. Companies do this kind of thing all the time.

Yes, the guys behind potlabs and the rebirth of potcoin haven't been as responsive as some of us would like. However I have already covered this in numerous other posts and I will attempt to make it is as succinct as possible. Crypto is NOT like a startup of any normal business, without the support of the community in both buying, talking up and mining the coin either via POW or in this case POS the coin will fail. Its also clear that they don't spend time posting on BCT or reddit, mostly because of asshats like you, BUT they do have a slack channel for people wanting to actually help and guess what, its a live chat with those that have joined that channel so you can ask questions and get answers. I will happily send you an invite for the channel, simply shoot me a pm with your preferred email addy and I will get you in. However, if you post random FUD and other crap that is non helpful I will boot your ass so fast your grandkids heads will spin, so keep that in mind while deciding if you want to join. That channel is not for tech support or "customer complaints" its only for those willing to help potcoin grow and prosper.

I for example am not in a weed friendly state at the moment and I don't frequent any weed forums or discussion boards/reddits. My experience and knowledge is the markets, because of this I am doing what I can to market make pot on both polo and bittrex as they are the largest volume exchanges that are US based. I also setup a few "mega" wallets to get the network up to speed after the devs wouldn't reduce the threshold. @cartmanspc was kind enough to mod and compile a few different wallets for me and others to test to help get the POS network up to speed. Others have likely chipped in on marketing, copy writing, etc.

I think I see a pattern emerging with you and your shit fud posts. Every time the market starts to rally you jump in with some bullshit about potcoin and the guys behind it.
POT is likely bottoming out around 250 by now so you can crawl away and wait for the next time it tries to break 400.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:02:13 PM

Because I am a glutton for punishment I will respond one last time.

Your a giant troll for a few reasons. In this instance its because your calling out the idea of an energy drink and you honestly think its a huge sunk cost to get started?
Do you really believe they need to have their own factory, workers, etc? You have no idea how the world works. They likely paired up with whatever company in canada produce soda and energy drinks. I guarantee they hooked a deal to have a potcoin label slapped on a can of a generic energy drink. Companies do this kind of thing all the time.

Yes, the guys behind potlabs and the rebirth of potcoin haven't been as responsive as some of us would like. However I have already covered this in numerous other posts and I will attempt to make it is as succinct as possible. Crypto is NOT like a startup of any normal business, without the support of the community in both buying, talking up and mining the coin either via POW or in this case POS the coin will fail. Its also clear that they don't spend time posting on BCT or reddit, mostly because of asshats like you, BUT they do have a slack channel for people wanting to actually help and guess what, its a live chat with those that have joined that channel so you can ask questions and get answers. I will happily send you an invite for the channel, simply shoot me a pm with your preferred email addy and I will get you in. However, if you post random FUD and other crap that is non helpful I will boot your ass so fast your grandkids heads will spin, so keep that in mind while deciding if you want to join. That channel is not for tech support or "customer complaints" its only for those willing to help potcoin grow and prosper.

I for example am not in a weed friendly state at the moment and I don't frequent any weed forums or discussion boards/reddits. My experience and knowledge is the markets, because of this I am doing what I can to market make pot on both polo and bittrex as they are the largest volume exchanges that are US based. I also setup a few "mega" wallets to get the network up to speed after the devs wouldn't reduce the threshold. @cartmanspc was kind enough to mod and compile a few different wallets for me and others to test to help get the POS network up to speed. Others have likely chipped in on marketing, copy writing, etc.

I think I see a pattern emerging with you and your shit fud posts. Every time the market starts to rally you jump in with some bullshit about potcoin and the guys behind it.
POT is likely bottoming out around 250 by now so you can crawl away and wait for the next time it tries to break 400.

Like I said, what you are and everyone knows it, is full of it. And I wouldn't join your slack if you paid me for it (I mean, for money I would, but you cant afford me). A group of idiotic kiss asses, no thanks. The Potcoinlabs, potcoin team or whatever other name they choose to describe themselves, are proven scammers after having left the coin to die like they have for almost a year. Deal with it. Credibility zero and they are not here because more people than myself would tell them that. That's what they have done. That's what they are, alright? Now go and gently try to scam your way out of this selling the cheapo coins - none are really cheap, since it is not going anywhere, but you know, some people may be tempted to expect a small rebound, just like a few days ago, when the "announcement on the 20th is made MORE "official". That's scammy, no matter how you choose to term it, ok?

And you wouldn't figure me out even with a detailed map... restrictions that every brain has, alright? My posting is today, when it is already below 285 from a high of what, 499? a 50% haircut. You want to pin that on my posting? it's idiotic but not by a long shot the most idiotic thing you have done/posted so no one will be surprised.

As for the generic canning energy drink... wow, you trying to teach your daddy how to make children? It's called "white label" (like the scotch) and yes practically every manufacturer does it now... for big ticket vendors, such as Kroger, Costco and many others. No one will do in a small way with a few cases, no one. And if they do it, it would be at a cost that would be absurdly pricey. But, even beyond that, have you in your minimal mind even stop to consider the cost -in mail alone- of a small (or not so small) package of canned drink? Why exactly do you think that no one in the planet, not even those whose costs are minimal because they manage huge volumes, use shipping for delivery? this doesn't require a great deal of knowledge or intellect acumen, just the most basic common sense... Amazing. Simply amazing. Did I mention "scotch"? the delivered price of the pot drink, regardless what's inside, would cost as much as a bottle of White Label --per can. Probably considerably more. And they, crack heads, are talking about "profits" from it?

Anyway, please don't bother to answer, ok? It's not eve remotely acceptable to participate in any kind of exchange with you. For me and for anyone-"normal"-else.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:53:38 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 02:09:15 AM by BitcoinNational

@BaRaBB

we get it;
Potcoinlabs=NO Credibility;

now do you have some useful suggestions?
i am t0o lazy to read thru your diatribe rants;
perhaps you hid some useful suggestions;
could you please reduce them to a few words and highlight them;
please.

ps ... in terms of business plan.  i am a very big fan of seed stock.
lightweight. portable.  and it almost immediately lends itself to a SnoopDogg project.

pss ... another business plan.  find and recruit lawyers that excel in the cannabis laws.
get them to join the community and do legal work in exchange for POT.

pssss ... if the can of Juice thing is deliverable, why not?  the possibility of challenging the beverage industry is slim, but getting a niche market might be enough to raise POT back to 7-figure numbers.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:54:27 AM

@BaRaBB

we get it;

please.

lightweight. portable.  and it almost immediately lends itself to a SnoopDogg project.

pss ... another business plan.  find and recruit lawyers that excel in the cannabis laws.

pssss ... if the can of Juice thing is deliverable, why not?  the possibility of challenging the beverage industry is slim, but getting a niche market might be enough to raise POT back to 7-figure numbers.

Psss... if you are too lazy to read, how the heck are you going to learn anything? Or debate? or even suggest? If you would read (not necessarily just my diatribes) you would have learned long ago how implausible it is to create a mail delivery canned liquid (or solid). But just using whatever common sense you can hang to would tell you it's absurdity even in concept. Lets just say that the postage needed would make every can cost at least 10 dollars (from Canada to the outside). So, from that on, just let your imagination run. Don't believe me? go check the post office's rates online, alright? And don't even think about DHL or Federal Express, of course You want to package it just for that -it can be done, very expensive but could be done- factor in at least 3-4 dollars per can. Then how much does it cost even if you put (your) pee inside to fill and manufacture the cans? Who does the actual handling to whoever delivers it? Niche? you must be joking, really. Don't you think that the people at Red Bull would have been already all over it if it were plausible? They already have the manufacturing and the distribution, by far the bigger costs... Genius, these boys are geniuses, no question about it.

You got Potlabs=Credibility ZERO... Really? How come you ask for "suggestions" then? Do you know what's the very definition of insanity? To keep on doing the same things over and over again and expect (or hope) different results. Suggestions? Star by getting rid of anything anybody that even resembles or has gotten in touch with PotLabs, ok? Then we could use suggestions, when you have some ASSETS to base on those suggestions or the very project. When you have PotLabs, you ONLY have LIABILITIES.

Now you get it, or it was too much for you to read?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:53:38 PM

@BaRaBB

we get it;

please.

Your better off ignoring him. His only goal is to cause issues and spread fud. I am fairly certain he is using the fud to attempt to drive the price down so he can buy up cheaper. If there was a way to short it he would likely be doing that as well.

My 2c on your ideas....

Seedstock - Definitely the way to go, dopecoin has their own grow op and I think they will be offering seeds as well.
Lawyers - Again, a smart move. Wish I knew a lawyer who could help.
The juice - Is most definitely deliverable. My bet is that they have a friend/family member that works with/for or runs a small bottling plant and they locked in a deal to slap a custom label on a generic recipe. The # of energy drinks on the market way way out #s the # of plants bottling it, many many products work this way. Batteries are another one, that store brand AA you buy because its cheaper was likely produced by energizer or duracell.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:46:05 PM

@BaRaBB

we get it;

please.

Your better off ignoring him. His only goal is to cause issues and spread fud. I am fairly certain he is using the fud to attempt to drive the price down so he can buy up cheaper. If there was a way to short it he would likely be doing that as well.

My 2c on your ideas....

Seedstock - Definitely the way to go, dopecoin has their own grow op and I think they will be offering seeds as well.
Lawyers - Again, a smart move. Wish I knew a lawyer who could help.
The juice - Is most definitely deliverable. My bet is that they have a friend/family member that works with/for or runs a small bottling plant and they locked in a deal to slap a custom label on a generic recipe. The # of energy drinks on the market way way out #s the # of plants bottling it, many many products work this way. Batteries are another one, that store brand AA you buy because its cheaper was likely produced by energizer or duracell.

And that is the kind of "positive" shit that brings you absolutely nothing because it is based on total ignorance and personal delusion, while we know, by his own admission, he's looking to sell -as he has done- and then wait for it to go down again... exactly what he so stupidly pretends I do --quickly and conveniently forgetting that this (being critical, fairly critical) is what I have been in MANY COINS -in all of them corroborated by the events subsequent, no exceptions- and continue in the likes of POT and MTR. Scammers don't like either critical thinking or criticism of any kind. Dictators neither. That's why they hide in Slack, to get some... slack.
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:04:51 PM

"This version will cause you to stake more often if you have over 5K POT."
Can someone whip up a mac version of this?
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:27:48 PM

Happy 4-20 day!

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:58:56 AM

Happy 4-20 day!

Other than another 20% haircut in the price -after having lost much, much more in the last week alone-, what is there to feel "Happy" about?
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:35:03 PM

Happy 4-20 day!

Other than another 20% haircut in the price -after having lost much, much more in the last week alone-, what is there to feel "Happy" about?

How about waking up to another beautiful day on earth... or in your case thats probably hell, huh.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:21:56 PM

Happy 4-20 day!

How about waking up to another beautiful day on earth... or in your case thats probably hell, huh.

Do us all a favor and add him to your ignore list.

Aside from his inability to run a wallet and the help he was seeking he rarely if ever posts anything that isn't trashing potcoin or the devs.
He likely bought in at or above 500 sats and is pissed that he isn't a millionaire by now.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:27:55 AM

PotCoin Update April 2016
Juice, Seeds, Rewards & More….

Click Logo To Read the Full Document

Introducing Crypto Juice
SAVE 33-50% WHEN YOU PAY WITH POTCOIN

Introducing the PotCoin Seed Bank
TURN YOUR POTCOINS INTO REAL CANNABIS SEEDS COMING APRIL 20, 2016

The PotCoin Development Team continues to make advancements and is always exploring new options and potentials for PotCoin. We hope the community enjoys these new PotCoin services.  These services will open up new development opportunities and allow PotCoin us to reach a broader customer, user and merchant base.  We strongly recommend you read the full community post available here.

If you would like to keep up to date with the discussion please send us a request at support@potcoin.com for an invitation to the PotCoin Development Slack Channel.

All future updates and posts can be found in Community News section on our website.

PotCoin wishes all a happy April 20th, 2016.
The PotCoin Development Team
GROW WITH US

3 months without a single Post and then you saw the Floz Stuff and stole that energy drink idea for a quick 420 pump.
Amazing
not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmiyRfkX-tE

Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:35:31 AM

Min stake age? PoS interest? I need more info about Potcoin PoS, any help?

Cheers
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:28:47 PM

CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Potcoin (POT) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452559.msg14681575#msg14681575

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:48:27 PM

Cheers

Hi Anoona, the POSv interest is 5%. I don't know about Min stake age.

Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Potcoin (POT) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452559.msg14681575#msg14681575

Very interesting, all the best with that.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:22:58 PM

Cheers

Min stake age is 8 hours.
POSv stake rate is 5% with 6% possible with compounding.
POT implemented an in progress 2.0 version of POSv that splits the total staked coins with those actively supporting the network. IF the code is operating properly we should be seeing upwards of 50% interest earned on personal staking balances, this will likely happen as we increase the difficulty by getting more people to use the modded wallets that @cartmanspc so kindly provided.

If your looking to stake a decent # of coins I would suggest that you grab either the 5k or the 100 modded wallet. This will provide you with the greatest stake rate and will help increase the difficulty resulting in a positive feedback loop of sorts. If you go back a few pages you will see a link to amazon cloud that I posted where I have everything you need to get started, including a bootstrap.dat. I will upload a fresh bootstrap now so that you and others have the latest to get you started.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: