Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004314 times)
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:04:43 PM

I downloaded the new version and copy new file geth.exe instead of the old! Again not working. Balance again '0', but this time in red. Furthermore, the new wallet is not synchronized with the network and does not move!
I do not understand what the problem was and why I can not see the real balance of 11.00 ETH.
Other ideas!
what's the output of eth.blockNumber?
it should be greater then 147333, else your client isn't syncing...
if not, check your system time as geth stops to sync if it's off.

Output of eth.blockNumber is 0!!!

look this

I do not know what I need to do to let it sync. In the previous, older version synchronization started automatically! The clock on my computer is OK and your work!?!?!
What impressed me is that the new version geth.exe /1.1.0/ does no creat blockchain folder in user\appdata\roaming\ethereum.....!

matrixsu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:34:34 PM

nanopool.org,where is my coin,i waiting 7-8 hours and stil nothing?

http://eth.nanopool.org

Post you account(wallet), please.

I understand how payments are executed, but yesterday at 11pm UTC+1 I haven't received earned coins, and today at 11am UTC+1 I did. So now I'm missing 15-16 earned coins. Can you tell me what happened here?
My Account: 04a2a3ee9c9ea82e1f918ece209f8a7e6d7521e7
skunk

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:50:30 PM

I do not know what I need to do to let it sync. In the previous, older version synchronization started automatically! The clock on my computer is OK and your work!?!?!
What impressed me is that the new version geth.exe /1.1.0/ does no creat blockchain folder in user\appdata\roaming\ethereum.....!
yes, mine works and it's still v1.0.2-a0303ff4...
do you let it run at least 5 minutes before checking? what's the output of net.peerCount? admin.chainSyncStatus? (you don't need to post unecessary screenshots btw)
did you try resetting your system time? are you sure windows or router firewall it's not in your way?
maybe you should ask for support on ethereum forum

bradli

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

Nanopool
On my calculation i have 420mh but it to  fluctuate.
Is this normal ?
On the grafic show me average about 300-330.
When i use calculator is 32-33 eth but in nanopool i receive 23-25 ?
Any idea
device

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:25:25 PM

I will soon add mail confirmation adjustable for everyone, not a system wide setting.

Currently a lot of people want it and a lot of people don't want it..

Is it normal for hashrate to fluctuate this much ?

I'm running 40mh but see

0, 8.95mh, 26.5mh, 35mh , 45 and sometimes higher

At many times I'm not sure I'm actually mining

I'm currently trying to get the orphan rate lower by retargeting the workers faster/slower...

My testing is finished soon.. I guess with 12s block target its simply "normal" that there are few more orphans than with "normal" coins..

Orphans and hashrate fluctuations @ https://eth.suprnova.cc  fixed, Vardiff coming today Smiley

Which  --diff-multiplier  Huh should I use for eth.suprnova.cc Grin
Vardiff kicking in already?

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 10:56:54 PM

I will soon add mail confirmation adjustable for everyone, not a system wide setting.

I'm running 40mh but see

I'm currently trying to get the orphan rate lower by retargeting the workers faster/slower...

My testing is finished soon.. I guess with 12s block target its simply "normal" that there are few more orphans than with "normal" coins..

Orphans and hashrate fluctuations @ https://eth.suprnova.cc  fixed, Vardiff coming today Smiley

You don't need a --diff-multiplier here, take a look at the getting started page, you simply have to put in your hashrate:

https://eth.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
device

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:03:19 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 11:22:56 PM by device

I'm running 40mh but see

You don't need a --diff-multiplier here, take a look at the getting started page, you simply have to put in your hashrate:

https://eth.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Iknow Tongue . just joking a bit Smiley
Real question meant to be..was if vardiff is enabled already? answer: Vardiff is coming shortly. response: thank you:)

but pool sure works good anyways. like always
from when are you self-awaring yourself AIocBot Grin

merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:12:08 PM

Supranova is definitely the best ETH pool highly recommended, all other pools show a fraction of my hashrate! Great work!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:18:32 PM

Question: Is "gas" just a euphemism for "taxes" or "fee?"  If not, how are they different?  And, if so, why twist words?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:55:08 AM

Question: Is "gas" just a euphemism for "taxes" or "fee?"  If not, how are they different?  And, if so, why twist words?

You really shouldn't interrupt with your platform and protocol related question this miner jamboree what Ethereum became. Please go away and let the miners perform their vital and very important work.

I have been one of the first supporters of Gavin and Vitalik, and their remarkable innovation Ethereum, and I am not sure Vitalik still read this read, but it is really disappointing that Vitalik has gone this path and let this fucking mining malarkey be part of an innovative idea (what Ethereum supposed to be).

The mining add absolutely nothing to the project, not short nor long term, brings nothing to the table except a few people create, (i.e."mine") coins and then talk nonsense and create hype because they want to sell the fucking coin. To build a community is very important for every digital currency project, but it is shouldn't be this way that the community development is reduced to this meaningless mining malarkey.

The plan was to bring real world businesses and users into the platform by providing them an innovative application. The meaningless mining is not the way to implement the serious business plan of Ethereum.

almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:00:49 AM

Question: Is "gas" just a euphemism for "taxes" or "fee?"  If not, how are they different?  And, if so, why twist words?

You really shouldn't interrupt with your platform and protocol related question this miner jamboree what Ethereum became. Please go away and let the miners perform their vital and very important work.

I have been one of the first supporters of Gavin and Vitalik, and their remarkable innovation Ethereum, and I am not sure Vitalik still read this read, but it is really disappointing that Vitalik has gone this path and let this fucking mining malarkey be part of an innovative idea (what Ethereum supposed to be).

The mining add absolutely nothing to the project, not short nor long term, brings nothing to the table except a few people create, (i.e."mine") coins and then talk nonsense and create hype because they want to sell the fucking coin. To build a community is very important for every digital currency project, but it is shouldn't be this way that the community development is reduced to this meaningless mining malarkey.

The plan was to bring real world businesses and users into the platform by providing them an innovative application. The meaningless mining is not the way to implement the serious business plan of Ethereum.

Mining begets a stable high hash rate network.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
basyaru

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:37:50 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 02:02:02 AM by basyaru

Nanopool
On my calculation i have 420mh but it to  fluctuate.
Is this normal ?
On the grafic show me average about 300-330.
When i use calculator is 32-33 eth but in nanopool i receive 23-25 ?
Any idea

We have high share difficulty, so there is a lot of dispersion in submitted shares. Average should be normal in long term (6 hours+)
Don't use optimistic values in your calculation. Difficulty is growing.
https://etherchain.org/statistics/basic
Average block time per day is higher, than average 64, as there are several really slow blocks (over 100 sec)

And you always mine worse on pool =(  As there are network lags and delay to get work from pool, that cause some shares come too late. And commission too.

But pool-mining give you stable reward.

mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 03:10:22 AM

Hey people, for those using Win64 version of Ethereum (c++), your keys are stored at roaming/appdata/Web3 they are in .json format, save those.
Also, if you are experiencing appcrash while opening AlethZero (the ethereum c++ GUI) then delete your ethereum folder located at /roaming/appdata/ethereum
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:05:22 AM

I downloaded the new version and copy new file geth.exe instead of the old! Again not working. Balance again '0', but this time in red. Furthermore, the new wallet is not synchronized with the network and does not move!
I do not understand what the problem was and why I can not see the real balance of 11.00 ETH.
Other ideas!

look this

download new update geth 1.1.0
place it on your geth folder replace the old one
delete ethereum folder on roaming (backup wallet (thats on keystore folder/copy folder)
run geth console
close it
copy your backup wallet (keystore folder) replace or paste to ethereum folder on roaming
run geth and sit down until finish sync
check your addr and balance thats must be show up

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
DStefanov

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 06:24:57 AM

Other ideas!

delete ethereum folder on roaming (backup wallet (thats on keystore folder/copy folder)
run geth console
close it
copy your backup wallet (keystore folder) replace or paste to ethereum folder on roaming

run geth console
close it

I did everything you describe step by step and stop the step, which I marked in red !!! When starting geth.exe he did not begin to synchronize !!! Perhaps this is the problem and that it can not decide!I will wait for a new version of geth.exe the hope that it will be fine! Interestingly, with version 1.0.2 synchronization starts, but again no balance! I do not know what to do and I think I'll write them off these 11.00+ Etkh!
Thanks to comprehensive advice!

P.S. I tried the above-described procedure of the 3 different computer, and the result is the same !!! No synchronization and no balance !!!

DStefanov

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:01:53 AM

run geth console
close it

Now I tried the above steps, but a version of geth.exe 1.0.2
See what happened:

Sync already has / marked in blue / but notice the date 1970-01-01 2:00:00 / marked in red /!
Here is something wrong, but what misunderstanding! My watch is accurate and shows his faithful hour, which can be seen from the time of synchronization.
Any ideas?

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:25:01 AM

run geth console
close it

See what happened:

Sync already has / marked in blue / but notice the date 1970-01-01 2:00:00 / marked in red /!
Here is something wrong, but what misunderstanding! My watch is accurate and shows his faithful hour, which can be seen from the time of synchronization.
Any ideas?

It's not syncing. I had same problem.
upgrade database from start - it worked for me
DStefanov

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:30:57 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 08:25:27 AM by DStefanov

run geth console
close it

See what happened:

Any ideas?

If this is not synchronizing ...... then, I've never synchronized and maybe that's why my balance is zero !!! How you solve the problem? What should I do to leave this synchronization ........ Such ignorance has never had happened to me .......

- How! What commands you use? I tried to "geth.exe upgradedb" but did not get!

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:05:54 AM

run geth console
close it

See what happened:

Any ideas?

If this is not synchronizing ...... then, I've never synchronized and maybe that's why my balance is zero !!! How you solve the problem? What should I do to leave this synchronization ........ Such ignorance has never had happened to me .......

strange, thats exact command which should work.
maybe some othere files missing, dunno..."geth upgradedb" should work

check this out: http://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/3157/security-alert-consensus-issue/p1
or
jump on irc and ask there
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23ethereum

good luck
DStefanov

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:36:35 AM

run geth console
close it

See what happened:

Any ideas?

strange, thats exact command which should work.
maybe some othere files missing, dunno..."geth upgradedb" should work

check this out: http://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/3157/security-alert-consensus-issue/p1
or
jump on irc and ask there
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23ethereum

good luck

I am exceptionally grateful to you for your cooperation and assistance!
Here this occurs in an attempt to upgrade database:

Could somewhere to topple the current blokchain and it paste for granted in the folder ... / roaming /....../ ethereum...

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1311 »
  Print  

Jump to: