Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 [958] 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004013 times)
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

How can you be long eth when even VB said he would sell it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

Bulls r buying now dayum sorry for people who sold its going to 20000 usd btc back and ethereum 5000 usd

lol. Eventually, yes. But I don't think we'll see those prices for a while. The most optimistic scenario is this holiday season.

Even bulls need to be realistic  Cheesy

$5000 could be achieved when there are vast usage of the ETH system.

Possible but it will happen in the next 5 to 10 years because $5000 is really too much amount in short period of time. ETH has potential and the value is kept declining because there are many ETH holders.
exlover

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

It sounds crazy but I think in the worst case, Ethereum will fall to $100 or somewhere around this point.
It might be unbelievable scenario, and I don't want it happen because I invested lots of money into Ethereum.
However, in crypto market, everything impossible is possible!
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

It sounds crazy but I think in the worst case, Ethereum will fall to $100 or somewhere around this point.
It might be unbelievable scenario, and I don't want it happen because I invested lots of money into Ethereum.
It sounds good that ethereum can be achieve $5,000 but we will have to wait and hold ethereum for long term and don't panic.
There are also a lot of fuDDing news and here you are saying, ethereum will fall to $100 (funny). Ethereum standing at lowest price right now.
If in case it will happen in future then i will spend all money on ethereum. Let's see what will happen in crypto market in coming months.  Tongue
WilliamMartinez7799

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Any date for casper release?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

This transaction is first sent to a node where its authenticity is verified and then sent as a whole to the Ethereum network, i.e. it is sent to all other available nodes from where it can be" fetched" by a miner, miners compete to process a "block" of transactions along with the updated state of the blockchain that comes as a result of executing the transactions.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Any date for casper release?
It's still being discussed by the team and I suggest you watch the ethereum developers meeting from through streaming youtube and it will give a lot of clue about that. I guess if there will be a release update about that and it will be massively published in various crypto news platform.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

It sounds good that ethereum can be achieve $5,000 but we will have to wait and hold ethereum for long term and don't panic.
There are also a lot of fuDDing news and here you are saying, ethereum will fall to $100 (funny). Ethereum standing at lowest price right now.
If in case it will happen in future then i will spend all money on ethereum. Let's see what will happen in crypto market in coming months.  Tongue

Yeah, that Kevin Pham dude keeps on fudding on Ethereum. It may mean the bottom is near for ETH. Serously why would anyone listen to him? He seems like a salty guy who sold ETH very early on.

thanhduy88123

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

Maybe a nice Idea, but again it's an investment scheme in it due to the limited supply of Etheres.

That are all nice functions, but I don't see, why in order to use them one has to buy into a highly speculative currency. In fact smart property, smart contracts, decentralized exchange, etc. Would all work better if issuers and and users of these wouldn't need to buy into a currency that is intended to get more and more expensive in order to use it.

I see really nice developments in crypto and it's cool that so many obviously smart people get involved in it.

But it's utterly disappointing, that everything build is at is core build only to make the early adopters rich. (Same thing with: Mastercoin, ProtoShares, Nxt, etc)

What all this people could accomplish if they would help develop Bitcoin?  Sad
yes.i like this your comment. Grin Grin Grin
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Yeah, that Kevin Pham dude keeps on fudding on Ethereum. It may mean the bottom is near for ETH. Serously why would anyone listen to him? He seems like a salty guy who sold ETH very early on.

I woke up a bit alarmed this morning as ethereum dropped even deeper. But then I remembered ethereum cheapest price when it dropped late 2016 but still went up very high later on. For as long as the ethereum devs especially VB are still there then this should recover again soon.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

ETH is now in a state of impasse. ETH is now in the process of linking bitcoin, without its own independent market. ETH should still have room for a fall. It is possible to bottom out the low price in March.

Yo I agree. Anything is possible and I also fear we might see the $300 range again. Time for some significant updates.
Yes i hope we can see ethereum's price in the range $300 again due to it is cheap price to us for buy it and we know ethereum's price will be rising again, even it won't be many projects on ethereum's platform, it can be used for payment options in ICOs. Ethereum has many benefits of usage except just for to be traded on the exchangers.

Don't underestimate powerful downtrends. If we break 400 and then 300 a lot of people might start panicking and push the sell off even further. Don't wanna see that.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

I strongly believe Ethereum may one day catch up with Bitcoin in terms of price or market cap. But one thing the developers need to always watch out for is the clogging of its network as seen some few days ago which led to high gas prices or transaction fees. Apart from the high fees during the clogging period, there were also lots of failed transactions. If nothing is done to accommodate the large volume of transactions and also prevent clogging, new projects may take to other platforms such as waves, NEO, etc. This is just my advice though. I hope the concerned Ethereum developers or team take a deep look into this my humble submission.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

I strongly believe Ethereum may one day catch up with Bitcoin in terms of price or market cap. But one thing the developers need to always watch out for is the clogging of its network as seen some few days ago which led to high gas prices or transaction fees. Apart from the high fees during the clogging period, there were also lots of failed transactions. If nothing is done to accommodate the large volume of transactions and also prevent clogging, new projects may take to other platforms such as waves, NEO, etc. This is just my advice though. I hope the concerned Ethereum developers or team take a deep look into this my humble submission.

But you must take a look at number of transactions too, for example Ethereum has seen almost one million transactions in the last 24h https://bitinfocharts.com/ , while NEO has seen 13 million transactions since it's release https://neoscan.io/?locale=en

IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

ETH is now in a state of impasse. ETH is now in the process of linking bitcoin, without its own independent market. ETH should still have room for a fall. It is possible to bottom out the low price in March.

Yo I agree. Anything is possible and I also fear we might see the $300 range again. Time for some significant updates.
Yes i hope we can see ethereum's price in the range $300 again due to it is cheap price to us for buy it and we know ethereum's price will be rising again, even it won't be many projects on ethereum's platform, it can be used for payment options in ICOs. Ethereum has many benefits of usage except just for to be traded on the exchangers.

Don't underestimate powerful downtrends. If we break 400 and then 300 a lot of people might start panicking and push the sell off even further. Don't wanna see that.

I really hope we do see that. I've been waiting for a really nice buy-in price Cheesy

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

The Eth-Mail Alpha: leveraging ethereum as a secure PKI for encrypted messaging: MIMIR Blockchain Solutions Introduces Eth-Mail Alpha

Quoting CTO, Hunter Prendergast, "All we need to know is that you have a message that needs delivered." If you agree, check out Eth-Mail at ropsten.eth-mail.io and join the digital privacy revolution today.

Eth-Mail is currently available on the Ropsten Testnet at this time. However, we plan move to the Mainnet in the near future.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mimir-blockchain-solutions-introduces-eth-mail-alpha-300672526.html

“When I ask my electronic mail provider to send and receive messages, my provider need not know to whom I am speaking or what I am saying or what others are saying to me; my provider only need know how to get the message there and how much I owe them in fees.“  Grin

A Cypherpunk’s Manifesto, March 9, 1993
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Ethereum is an obvious, undisputed leader in the world of DApps. The "State of the DApps" website lists a huge number of decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain, now their current number is 1,601. EOS mainnet pump, hey, where are you? (32 DApps on EOS - extremely new and weak)

Things in crypto change instantly. One wrong step for Eth and one good one for EOS and
situation can change very quickly.
That is the nature in crypto, people invest on good and better technology but I don't see any chance that EOS
will takeover ETH in the near future, so I am still with ETH and ETH tokens and personally, I have invested heavily on some good coins.

EOS became one of the threats to many tokens, because the volume of EOS is increasing every day and certainly many people will HOLD.

EOS just have a good marketing, But in fact they are not a competitor to Ethereum. Thousands of projects on Ethereum network. And EOS very new. And EOS developers very greedy. They raised few billions usd. Why? For what? Its look like a good hype, but not a good long term project.
I agree with you EOS is still new platform even the blockchain of EOS just been launched by community of EOS, the money has been raised by blockone during ICO stage will be used for the software of projects be built on EOS platform, due to the blockone is just software development on EOS platform, it can be seen on the website of block.one. the projects on EOS platform can be seen on here too https://eosindex.io/posts

I can't even think of all those projects that could be built with the money they raised. I think it's completely unreal what they raised, but it seems the market agreed and people poured their money into EOS like crazy.
Yes you are right, the market agreed with actually it was like ethereum on the early many people who invested large of their money in it and many people doesn't believe in ethereum,  but the time had been answered that ethereum is sucessfull right now, the valid answer for EOS right now we must wait and see what will happen on EOS platform in the future.

Indeed and if you compare what Ethereum raised to what EOS raised, it just doesn't make a lot of sense. Whatever, nothing you can do about.

raskill

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

keep flushing that caca...
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

downtrends are powerful but i don't think eth will go that down
yes eth break 400 $ price down but not yet 300$ in this year and now the price is more then 400$ in this bear market right now
if in the current situation of the market eth still upto 400$ then what happens when bull starts run
i think eth price will cross again 1000$ when bullish move happens
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

I woke up a bit alarmed this morning as ethereum dropped even deeper. But then I remembered ethereum cheapest price when it dropped late 2016 but still went up very high later on. For as long as the ethereum devs especially VB are still there then this should recover again soon.
Great! that's spirit will be make ethereum huge and vast usage in future but some panic guys sold ethereum at low price and now standing empty hand and spreading fuD to see fall in ethereum price and again they will cash in ethereum. We remembered last year when ethereum price was fall and rose constantly, we are waiting for that moment again this year. Don't panic guys and HODL.  Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Great! that's spirit will be make ethereum huge and vast usage in future but some panic guys sold ethereum at low price and now standing empty hand and spreading fuD to see fall in ethereum price and again they will cash in ethereum. We remembered last year when ethereum price was fall and rose constantly, we are waiting for that moment again this year. Don't panic guys and HODL.  Smiley
I fully support you, now you really want to sell a Ethereum but don't do it, we will soon see new price records and $ 2000.
Pages: « 1 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 [958] 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: