Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 [974] 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003988 times)
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Ethereum Core Devs Meeting #43 [07/27/18]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I7SRa58-9M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Ethereum price is dropping harder than other coins in top 10, don’t know why this is happening

The price did not drop a lot recently. That could be the reason.
Well i think there is good news about the ethereum https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-s-joe-lubin-we-re-moving-into-phase-two-of-eth-blockchain-this-year/amp that's solutions for ethereum to be more good in the future, however ethereum is good coins in fundamental of aspects, the short fluctuation in the price ignore it except if you search the profit from trading activity.

There are a lot of good news, that's not the issue. We need to feel the impact though. Where are the applications that make our lives better and where is the scalability we all want to be true by now? If all those things kick in Ethereum can be the universal network for everything.
Yes, there is really good news, but the price is not happy yet, some strange movement down the opposite trend of Btc.
Just be relax for ethereum's price, let's give the time for bitcoin's price to be more grows up and stable, when price of bitcoin to be stable, then it is time for ethereum's price to be more rising than another alternative coins, it is just about the time for ethereum and don't forget ethereum has large of capitalization of marketcap and ethereum has good functions for smart contract and decentralize application dapps on ethereum's blockchain.
Most of the traders now are focusing on bitcoin because of its growing price, but when the price is too high for the average traders many will switch to ETH then will see a significant increase in price.
Yes you are right and it will happen soon the price of ethereum will rise, i don't have any reason to be fear due to the price of ethereum is still down and history will reapeat its self so do with price of ethereum, it will be back to $1000 again or maybe more than $1000 for this years due to many corporations addopt technology blockchain of ethereum.

Yes, chances of increasing ETH price is very huge but one thing we have to wait patiently until the market recovers. Ethereum is good block chain development and .any companies will start using this block chain in coming days. Yes you are right this year the eth price will reach more than 1000$.
I think Ethereum price this year would be $5000 or more it's about time to shine Ethereum. I know that there special catalyts in you. When Casper Protocol?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Davidbike1

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Come on Ethereum, let's make some gains! Eth/Btc ratio is low right now.  This might be the best time for a quick reversal because the demand for bitcoin will be higher as we approach closer to the Sec decision for the bitcoin ETF.
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

This is what Justo from PoWH claimed after releasing his last game:

"For those of you not aware of what's happening, you're watching the death of proof of work. Byzantine fault tolerance is a concept that assumes a portion of all miners on the network will do their best to attack the network for profit. In general this is hoped to be quite low, in practice we put a bounty on exploiting it so the only transactions getting through are through non colluding miners. High gwei gas prices will still get you through (its designed to be just out of reach for this attack), they're throwing away a massive amount of ethereum to try this kind of exploit. But if they are successful, it'll spell an absolute death sentence for trust in the network. Fun. (Note, the below screenshot seems to be inaccurate now, the website used while etherscan was down was very unreliable still you were watching 1000 gwei transactions not go through for 2-3 minutes. Very interesting.)"

This is interesting.
If SHTF, it could mean an anticipated end of PoW for Ethereum.
Popcorns..

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
yamcha89

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:18:09 AM

Ethereum price is dropping harder than other coins in top 10, don’t know why this is happening

The price did not drop a lot recently. That could be the reason.
Well i think there is good news about the ethereum https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-s-joe-lubin-we-re-moving-into-phase-two-of-eth-blockchain-this-year/amp that's solutions for ethereum to be more good in the future, however ethereum is good coins in fundamental of aspects, the short fluctuation in the price ignore it except if you search the profit from trading activity.

There are a lot of good news, that's not the issue. We need to feel the impact though. Where are the applications that make our lives better and where is the scalability we all want to be true by now? If all those things kick in Ethereum can be the universal network for everything.
Yes, there is really good news, but the price is not happy yet, some strange movement down the opposite trend of Btc.
Just be relax for ethereum's price, let's give the time for bitcoin's price to be more grows up and stable, when price of bitcoin to be stable, then it is time for ethereum's price to be more rising than another alternative coins, it is just about the time for ethereum and don't forget ethereum has large of capitalization of marketcap and ethereum has good functions for smart contract and decentralize application dapps on ethereum's blockchain.
Most of the traders now are focusing on bitcoin because of its growing price, but when the price is too high for the average traders many will switch to ETH then will see a significant increase in price.
Yes you are right and it will happen soon the price of ethereum will rise, i don't have any reason to be fear due to the price of ethereum is still down and history will reapeat its self so do with price of ethereum, it will be back to $1000 again or maybe more than $1000 for this years due to many corporations addopt technology blockchain of ethereum.

Yes, chances of increasing ETH price is very huge but one thing we have to wait patiently until the market recovers. Ethereum is good block chain development and .any companies will start using this block chain in coming days. Yes you are right this year the eth price will reach more than 1000$.
I think Ethereum price this year would be $5000 or more it's about time to shine Ethereum. I know that there special catalyts in you. When Casper Protocol?
Well... The Casper on ethereum's blockchain is not easy to be applied by the developer of team to fix scaling issues in ethereum's blockchain due to as we know there are many decentralize application dapps runnig in ethereum's blockchain right now, that's is other problem for the developer of ethereum to fix the scaling issues in ethereum's blockchain, i don't know when Casper protocol will be available just give them time for it.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

Come on Ethereum, let's make some gains! Eth/Btc ratio is low right now.  This might be the best time for a quick reversal because the demand for bitcoin will be higher as we approach closer to the Sec decision for the bitcoin ETF.
eth is still there at stable price. not going up nor down
and the with the sec decision for the bitcoin ETF only bitcoin rising
i think after that eth will go up when bitcoin done
if sec decision comes positive about bitcoin ETF then surely it will impact positive on eth coin
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 08:40:14 PM by dr.cheema

Come on Ethereum, let's make some gains! Eth/Btc ratio is low right now.  This might be the best time for a quick reversal because the demand for bitcoin will be higher as we approach closer to the Sec decision for the bitcoin ETF.
eth is still there at stable price. not going up nor down
and the with the sec decision for the bitcoin ETF only bitcoin rising
i think after that eth will go up when bitcoin done
if sec decision comes positive about bitcoin ETF then surely it will impact positive on eth coin
Yeah I'm agree with you, Ethereum price is still going stable and on the other hand Bitcoin reached the $8,000 level.
Well bad news is that i found out on CNBC website "SEC rejects Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF proposal for the second time".
I also heard that ETF official result will be release in august but before august we are seeing that news will not in rights of Bitcoin investors.
Let's hope ETF will be approve by SEC and BTC and ETH price will be skyrocket.  Smiley
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

I have tried to send ERC20 tokens from MyEtherWallet to an exchange since 30 minutes. It failed three times. I always getting the following error:

Contract 0x.... (CindicatorToken)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
  ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.

I had increased gas three times. First 24k as recommend, then 30k and last time 35k.

Does anyone know the problem and can help me?
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

I have tried to send ERC20 tokens from MyEtherWallet to an exchange since 30 minutes. It failed three times. I always getting the following error:

Contract 0x.... (CindicatorToken)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
  ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.

I had increased gas three times. First 24k as recommend, then 30k and last time 35k.

Does anyone know the problem and can help me?

it's because of node and network.
based on my understanding,right now the network is too crowded so they failed to send your token.
try to send your token a few hours later or next day,right now it's not recommended to send it.
except you raise your gas quite a lot(above standard ++) which are not worth it in my opinion.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
BitcoinArsenal

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

based on my understanding,right now the network is too crowded so they failed to send your token.
try to send your token a few hours later or next day,right now it's not recommended to send it.
except you raise your gas quite a lot(above standard ++) which are not worth it in my opinion.

Okay thanks, although the transaction is urgent I will try it again in a few hours. I probably have no other option. I just tried it even with 50k gas and it failed again.

As far as I know it is not the first time that such a situation is happening based on a Google search. Are there any plans of Ethereum developers to find a fix for that?
FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

Okay thanks, although the transaction is urgent I will try it again in a few hours. I probably have no other option. I just tried it even with 50k gas and it failed again.

As far as I know it is not the first time that such a situation is happening based on a Google search. Are there any plans of Ethereum developers to find a fix for that?
It probably needs a higher fee.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Yeah I'm agree with you, Ethereum price is still going stable and on the other hand Bitcoin reached the $8,000 level.
Well bad news is that i found out on CNBC website "SEC rejects Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF proposal for the second time".
I also heard that ETF official result will be release in august but before august we are seeing that news will not in rights of Bitcoin investors.
Let's hope ETF will be approves by SEC and BTC and ETH price will be skyrocket.  Smiley

While the coins certainly fall in relation to Btc, but I think this phase is also coming to an end. Perhaps very soon we will see the long-awaited reversal in relation to Btc.
And I do not want to think if the news is negative.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

Let's hope ETF will be approves by SEC and BTC and ETH price will be skyrocket.  Smiley

While the coins certainly fall in relation to Btc, but I think this phase is also coming to an end. Perhaps very soon we will see the long-awaited reversal in relation to Btc.
And I do not want to think if the news is negative.
Even if it gets rejected there is always another time and soon they will come to terms, if it gets approve this august we might see a significant increase hopefully it can surpass the 2017 all time high.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

I have a question about smart contract. It is possible to make many contracts in a token? I mean using for example token ERC20 to make many contract for economy model ?
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

The future development space of Ethereum coin project is still huge. ETH community follow-up should focus on improving the performance of the public chain.
BitcoinArsenal

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

It is a mess. I have tried it two times today and everytime it failed again. I even tried 70k gas. Can I see somewhere how much gas I need to pay to send the transaction successfully? I mean something like https://bitcoinfees.earn.com for Bitcoins.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

It is a mess. I have tried it two times today and everytime it failed again. I even tried 70k gas. Can I see somewhere how much gas I need to pay to send the transaction successfully? I mean something like https://bitcoinfees.earn.com for Bitcoins.

https://ethgasstation.info/index.php
https://etherscan.io/gastracker

These are very useful to calculate the gas price I made a lot of transactions today all went smoothly without any problem at the moment this network is in normal mode. No need to put too high fee there.
vpntor65

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I have same problem last 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 [974] 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: