Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003994 times)
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:16:07 PM

ETH is already on 2nd position on coinmarketcap and JPM coin is effecting XRP but not for long by my point of view xrp eth bitcoin are old cryptos and BTC is the base crypto. Q3 and Q4 of 2019 looks bright for crypto currencies. ETH is getting stronger while update fork is coming near.
JPM coin affected XRP, really?
They are both come from financial companies, but I don't think JPM might have effect on XRP.
ETH will steadily stay at the second position on CMC for years to come.
There will not have any flippening in the second position in next few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:29:36 PM

ETH is already on 2nd position on coinmarketcap and JPM coin is effecting XRP but not for long by my point of view xrp eth bitcoin are old cryptos and BTC is the base crypto. Q3 and Q4 of 2019 looks bright for crypto currencies. ETH is getting stronger while update fork is coming near.
JPM coin affected XRP, really?
They are both come from financial companies, but I don't think JPM might have effect on XRP.
ETH will steadily stay at the second position on CMC for years to come.
There will not have any flippening in the second position in next few years.

This kind of entry into financial making the situation more interesting when institutional investors are ready to make their entry. ETH is still strong coin I don't think it has any competition with XRP or any other coin. Only big community matter and no doubt ETH still into strong position so it can hold for long time.
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:35:54 PM

no doubt ETH still into strong position so it can hold for long time.
Ethereum has stood at the second position on coinmarketcap.
Fortunately, Ethereum has more powerful than that, it has the second largest ecosystem in crypto.
And, total volume traded in ETH is the largest one, behind bitcoin, in crypto market.
It's amazing strong altcoin.
I don't see other coins (for now) can take over Ethereum.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:08:41 PM

First the guy talks shit about bitcoin and now launches his own cryptocurrency lol.
I would be happy if ETH could recover their 2nd position Smiley  
Today, I saw a topic of JPM coin that has very little details.
I don't know that this one is official ANN topic of JP Morgan, or it is simply topic of scammers.
Can you confirm about this topic, please.
[ANN] [JPM] JPM Coin
I got mail about JPmorgan launched JPM coin and now i see your post and check thread that you posted 'JPM coin is a joke?'
Everyone there making fun of his coin and posting funny memes and in this thread mentioned in first post 'Bit coin is a fraud'
Maybe this thread is not a official one! but people not happy with JPM coin..  Tongue
Anyway Ethereum very soon reach $13 billion market cap and hold strong 2nd position.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:29:48 PM

Technically we are already in or are about to enter in bullish zone where accumulation will be first step like always. One other interesting thing JPM coin will effect XRP badly and directly which is going to help Ethereum to keep second position. We will experience ETH getting stable and stronger this time in comparison to XRP. Now mid term is also looking very good once again.

Not just technically, but a lot of good news says about upcoming next bullrun (ETH fork in the end of February, launch of Fidelity in March, than launch of Bakkt etc.). And it seems than big whales accumulating crypto outside exchanges already and preparing for new biggest bullrun in crypto-history...
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:12:37 PM

Technically we are already in or are about to enter in bullish zone where accumulation will be first step like always. One other interesting thing JPM coin will effect XRP badly and directly which is going to help Ethereum to keep second position. We will experience ETH getting stable and stronger this time in comparison to XRP. Now mid term is also looking very good once again.

Not just technically, but a lot of good news says about upcoming next bullrun (ETH fork in the end of February, launch of Fidelity in March, than launch of Bakkt etc.). And it seems than big whales accumulating crypto outside exchanges already and preparing for new biggest bullrun in crypto-history...

I don't if it will happen soon but we definetely will see a move in a way or in the other for sure , the global market cap is basically flat since some time now

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:30:57 PM

Big technical evolution usually requires long period to invade into real life.
Let's look back at the Internet evolution.
Years after the bubble burst of dotcom, the Internet was actually changed the world.
I have the same belief on what's going on with blockchain technology on human civilization.
It has been a rumor since few years ago, I think around 2016 was that year when people has thought of it. But there's no validation that they really are going to adopt crypto and it's a very great thought if they will somewhere in the future.
Yeah that's also one great thought that we are the same with the great old internet early days. People don't believe on it and it has thought that it's not going to change the world but look at it right now. Internet is one of the most important thing now that the people needed. Companies won't operate if there's no internet and mostly people can't do their jobs and activities if there's none. The same goes for Ethereum, bitcoin and other most important crypto's.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:58:05 PM

ETH have strong support above $100 in this year it is not dipped below this barrier if this trend will continue than it will get more big support there and in next rally it have more better chance to move to new floor.

the ethereum price is 122,65 USD (0,78%) on coinmarketcap , i think it is cheapest , winter crypto is end .

whale will buy so many bitcoin and ethereum in this time then the price will pump .

don't expect too much, the whale won't buy that easily. although at this time the trend is at the end but there is no strong reason for them to buy and hold. so maybe we should wait even longer to see the big pump. and I don't think it's a cheap price, you know yesterday ethereum even below $100.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:52:35 PM

i think we must wait till 2021 2022 when next adoption wave will came   and btc halving

eth with updates will also follow price up you'll see
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:02:46 PM

I hope so! But we're not going to see the biggest bull of crypto history until worldwide mass adoption, I'm talking about adoption where people could go to any local store and buy products with BTC, ETH or any crypto. We need to get people to use crypto in their day to day life, I think that day is very far away, But It'll eventually happen.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:20:42 PM

I would be careful shorting ETH or even BTC next week or the week after due to the fork on Feb 28th.

As history has it most of the Bitmex alts usually end up pumping prior to the fork and then right before the fork they come crashing down trapping many retail traders and causing a huge sell off.

Basically what happened before where it failed to break $160, then the fork got delayed due to the bug and caused a big dump.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:00:37 AM

It's time to finish accumulation, and hold, not short, LOL.
I would be careful shorting ETH or even BTC next week or the week after due to the fork on Feb 28th.

Personally, it's double-trap pattern that is favorite way to manipulate and take profits from market by whales.
Flash dumps to get cheap coins, then exponential increases to take profits. I saw it happened so many times over more than one year I joined crypto market.
As history has it most of the Bitmex alts usually end up pumping prior to the fork and then right before the fork they come crashing down trapping many retail traders and causing a huge sell off.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:49:35 AM

I don't like to play with the price now, if they are good in shorting the market then they should stick with what they do.
I could be wrong but I have a feeling that we will have a good rise in the days to come, either whales will long or short the market, I don't care
because I'm not affected, I can hold longer and wait until ETH will reach 4 digits again.

Personally, it's double-trap pattern that is favorite way to manipulate and take profits from market by whales.
Flash dumps to get cheap coins, then exponential increases to take profits. I saw it happened so many times over more than one year I joined crypto market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 06:11:36 AM

I don't like to play with the price now, if they are good in shorting the market then they should stick with what they do.
I could be wrong but I have a feeling that we will have a good rise in the days to come, either whales will long or short the market, I don't care
because I'm not affected, I can hold longer and wait until ETH will reach 4 digits again.
Not only Ethereum, but also the whole crypto market have been likely accumulated enough to boom.
It's too risky to make a gambling short at the moment.
Stay outside, accumulate more or wait to take profits are better options for now.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:21:17 AM

Well, if a pattern is repeated at bitmex, then it does not mean that it will be repeated again this time at ETH fork. Whales might play a little differently to gain more profit. They could sell off before and pump right after the hardfork. Do not ignore any possibilities.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:30:56 AM

Not only Ethereum, but also the whole crypto market have been likely accumulated enough to boom.
It's too risky to make a gambling short at the moment.
Stay outside, accumulate more or wait to take profits are better options for now.

If someone already aware of this risky factor than nothing to hold this for long term. Long term approach is the real thing in crypto market where strong hands can make decent amount if he can afford to hold.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:36:45 AM

It is possible that market to be moved other way this time as someone said above few posts. Last time general expectation was to see ETH showing gain at least till the last moment but it didn't. This time fear and careful approach of small traders can show them unexpected results as well. If HF is successful and there is no further delay then it will move price of ETH before or after HF completion.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:44:16 AM

if anyone is looking long term i think there is no need to take risk, although its almost possible to predict the movement of price during this almost stagnant period, shorting the market is okey for some, but personally i prefer to get in at very comfortable price and then hodl, but again different strokes for different folks, nothing wrong in taking profit but could be risky some times.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:14:38 PM

ETH XRP BCH

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:30:19 PM

There is approximated one week left for upgrade in network and hopefully everything will go as planned. Off course Ethereum is second market on what lot of work is being done by institutional services providers towards what attention was drown by some mate in one of the previous posts. Next bull run will start suddenly and will make surprise to many people, in matter of days this time.
Pages: « 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: