Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004021 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:14:23 PM

This article explains some of the details, apparently there is another large transaction.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/02/21/ethereum-wallet-fees-eth/

However it looks like the block was mined by Sparkpool and not some anonymous miner, so it doesn't make sense why they would try and launder the funds.

No idea why people are saying that the block was only broadcasted when a private miner found a share and sent it to the network.
Woooot! This is higher than the case yesterday, the one that we talked about yesterday was 630 ETH in total fees. But today, this is ridiculous 2,100 ETH for the fees. Yeah base on SaturnNetwork, "that's money laundering.".
Market has turned from bearish to bullish Smiley
https://www.coinspeaker.com/crypto-samsung-s10-s10-ssnlf-stock/
I don't believe that it's all due to Samsung why the market is turning to green these days. However, I consider this kind of news as positive and is contributing to what we are right now, just my few sats.  Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin_age

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:42:44 PM

This article explains some of the details, apparently there is another large transaction.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/02/21/ethereum-wallet-fees-eth/

However it looks like the block was mined by Sparkpool and not some anonymous miner, so it doesn't make sense why they would try and launder the funds.

No idea why people are saying that the block was only broadcasted when a private miner found a share and sent it to the network.
Woooot! This is higher than the case yesterday, the one that we talked about yesterday was 630 ETH in total fees. But today, this is ridiculous 2,100 ETH for the fees. Yeah base on SaturnNetwork, "that's money laundering.".
Market has turned from bearish to bullish Smiley
https://www.coinspeaker.com/crypto-samsung-s10-s10-ssnlf-stock/
I don't believe that it's all due to Samsung why the market is turning to green these days. However, I consider this kind of news as positive and is contributing to what we are right now, just my few sats.  Smiley
True it took over a year market is doing well and i feel etf gonna be huge this time Lots of good news in pipeline
bhadz

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:52:24 PM

True it took over a year market is doing well and i feel etf gonna be huge this time Lots of good news in pipeline
Everybody hopes for the ETF approval. I don't want to fully depend on it, there's more other related news to the market that's likely to pump the market. The hard fork/upgrade is one of it. I see that ETH struggles to enter $150, few more inches as I've been checking the price from time to time but it didn't went through. While bitcoin hit $4,000 for a while and went back quickly, both struggles to enter a higher level but we will be there as soon as the market's done to correct.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcoin_age

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:59:20 PM

Everybody hopes for the ETF approval. I don't want to fully depend on it, there's more other related news to the market that's likely to pump the market. The hard fork/upgrade is one of it. I see that ETH struggles to enter $150, few more inches as I've been checking the price from time to time but it didn't went through. While bitcoin hit $4,000 for a while and went back quickly, both struggles to enter a higher level but we will be there as soon as the market's done to correct.
That's right Market has been struggling the bull run always has to go ahead with positive things and this bull run is real we have been on very solid stability to move forward the adoption has been strong always halving is also near  which will cut 12.5 bitcoins to merely 6.25
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:31:48 PM

With adoption will ETH be just stronger better and faster

patience will be rewarded mark my words
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:17:11 AM

~snip~
If all updates are successfully launched at the scheduled time, there may be more than $200. The problem is that the community has some doubts about this
That’s also correct. Critics always popped up with baseless questions which doesn't make any sense. I would like to keep positive it that case. Just focus on the update since Etherium Constantinopol fork is coming so expect only good news.
Last time at first everyone thought that everything would be fine, but despite this release was postponed to February.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:23:58 AM

Every trader know that every time BTC went up in value so are the altcoins, but for ETH the upcoming Constantinople upgrade or hard fork have helped the price to go up., i read some article that if ETH can break to 160 it might go up even higher.
its the second time eth touch 148$ in this year i think during or after Constantinople upgrade eth price could break 160$ may be higher if Constantinople upgrade deployed successfuly. it value in BTC is already going up i never thought that eth will go up like this

They are reducing the block rewards from 3 to 2 in this upgrade right? If yes then that could very well be one of the reasons why ether will go up.

BINTEX

Powered by,
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:05:39 AM

Every trader know that every time BTC went up in value so are the altcoins, but for ETH the upcoming Constantinople upgrade or hard fork have helped the price to go up., i read some article that if ETH can break to 160 it might go up even higher.
its the second time eth touch 148$ in this year i think during or after Constantinople upgrade eth price could break 160$ may be higher if Constantinople upgrade deployed successfuly. it value in BTC is already going up i never thought that eth will go up like this

They are reducing the block rewards from 3 to 2 in this upgrade right? If yes then that could very well be one of the reasons why ether will go up.

Agree, many people are waiting for the development update and it is going to be very good sign if the development strategy will help to improve the price of ETH. Still, there are many people supporting ETH, a x holding them in long term.
bitcoin_age

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:04:39 AM

We must have entered into a bull market similar to mid 2017 every few years we been into bull market it must have already started and we would be in an illusion about the rich players to tell us when to buy Smiley they never say that they would all want to keep accumulating your coins while we think to buy lower dont make that mistake which people have in past 2017 they sold at probably lowest and couldnt get in.
just keep hodling your coins.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:33:09 AM

We must have entered into a bull market similar to mid 2017 every few years we been into bull market it must have already started and we would be in an illusion about the rich players to tell us when to buy Smiley they never say that they would all want to keep accumulating your coins while we think to buy lower dont make that mistake which people have in past 2017 they sold at probably lowest and couldnt get in.

i am not sure this present status of market looks like bull run, many thinks rather it is likely a bull trap, either way it will be best to keep an eye on market and follow updates, everyone is expecting to see bull anytime soon but no one can tell when it will happen, i think many people have accumulate enough just waiting on the market to reverse.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:22:44 PM

Yeah price of ethereum again rising and in my opinion ethereum will rise above $160 and after upgrade ethereum price could rise above $200.
Just missed the chance to buy eth at low price $124 but i can still buy at this point.
Definitely eth will rise when nobody able to mine ethereum anymore after upgrade.  Cheesy
bitcoin_diamond

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:32:18 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 02:42:47 PM by bitcoin_diamond

Right now btc is 3991 as we get over 4100 that will be the time btc will bounce back to 6200 levels and from there we will have a new stability .
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:37:53 PM

Right now btc is 3991 as we get over 4100 that will be the time btc will bounce back to 6200 levels and from there we will have a new stability .
I think so, this time bitcoin grows with a lot of support behind it. People will try to take a lot of news about bitcoin as their main bet on the bitcoin market. Ether must prepare itself with the block reduce that will create a positive impact to the coin.
bitcoin_diamond

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:48:58 PM

I think so, this time bitcoin grows with a lot of support behind it. People will try to take a lot of news about bitcoin as their main bet on the bitcoin market. Ether must prepare itself with the block reduce that will create a positive impact to the coin.
The sad part is the media they are bringing lot of hoax about bottom but the true bottom was actually 3150.. after that it had amazing recovery and never went past that level and big players are playing around with their trading and paying these websites to keep it around that level for continuous trading ... i am into this space since 6 years i know the bad actors very well.. we have to unite to bash these people who are playing around with our future
bhadz

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:21:01 PM

That's right Market has been struggling the bull run always has to go ahead with positive things and this bull run is real we have been on very solid stability to move forward the adoption has been strong always halving is also near  which will cut 12.5 bitcoins to merely 6.25

Halving will give strong impact next year but donvt expect that it will show up exactly after it. We have to be patient for that effect that we are waiting for, ETH's resistance has been strong and managed to survive the two digit period. Looking at the current period we had, keep on accumulating while we still see ETH below $150. It is moving slowly but surely by March I'm speculating that it will break $200.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcoin_diamond

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:55:19 PM

In this history of mankind any kind of innovation to solve something has always benefited it does however takes its own time to fix things .. look at those trillion dollars of debt in u.s if they don't pay the entire country goes into bankruptcy and this not only affects one country but several others will be down along with it .. we need robust technology to solve such things if humans keep using paper money it will not only cause problems to the country but to its own people. adoption of block chain is very important in near future. lets see how much we care .. if Government really needs to solve their debt issues blockchain is the only way out to convert their useless fiat to valuable blockchain technology it will not only help to crush fiat and pay of trillions it will help to rescue the majority of countries in Asia and worldwide.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

Halving will give strong impact next year but donvt expect that it will show up exactly after it. We have to be patient for that effect that we are waiting for, ETH's resistance has been strong and managed to survive the two digit period. Looking at the current period we had, keep on accumulating while we still see ETH below $150. It is moving slowly but surely by March I'm speculating that it will break $200.
we should not predict anything in the future, because we can be wrong.
Let's watch market movements, ups or downs. It does not matter for us.
We should watch it and choose right time to enter, and wait till another right time to take profit.
We can enter in both ups or downs, but only should enter it if we think having chance to take profits.
And, the entering point should give us as lowest risks as possible.

Of course that is really difficult moment to predict about the future movement of the market so that I also agreed with it's better we must keep eye on it and keep observing what is the right time to take next entry there. I believe it will happen very soon when this will explode.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:56:29 PM

I think bullrun should starts very soon. May be ETH fork will be the beginning... in March - Fidelity platform launch. So this guys (institutional investors) can pump cap up to few trillions easely.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:11:56 AM

If by any chance Bitcoin bounces back to $6000 levels then I think we can also expect ETH to trade above 250.

BINTEX