Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004003 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 02:22:00 PM

You are right, ethereum brings many people to crypto industry as the most used platform for startups. But so many people are disappointed with the development of ethereum or the price. The price for me shows that ethereum is not independent enough as a big platform. As you can see, ethereum price always become a tail to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin jump, ethereum follow it and when Bitcoin dip down, ethereum goes deeper. That's the problem!
In my perspective, it is just kinda fuds on Ethereum recent weeks. Disappointed with developmental progress, I don't think so. Let's think of bitcoin and what happened with bitcoin hardfork in 2017. That hardfork is truly a good one for bitcoin, but how big guys made FUDs and manipulated Bitcoin during that period. After that, weeks and months later, bitcoin rocketed to around $20.000. Now, let's stay positively with Ethereum if you are loyal investors, guys.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:30:23 PM

You are right, ethereum brings many people to crypto industry as the most used platform for startups. But so many people are disappointed with the development of ethereum or the price. The price for me shows that ethereum is not independent enough as a big platform. As you can see, ethereum price always become a tail to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin jump, ethereum follow it and when Bitcoin dip down, ethereum goes deeper. That's the problem!
In my perspective, it is just kinda fuds on Ethereum recent weeks. Disappointed with developmental progress, I don't think so. Let's think of bitcoin and what happened with bitcoin hardfork in 2017. That hardfork is truly a good one for bitcoin, but how big guys made FUDs and manipulated Bitcoin during that period. After that, weeks and months later, bitcoin rocketed to around $20.000. Now, let's stay positively with Ethereum if you are loyal investors, guys.

Agreed with you that is nature of the market big whales always keep tight control on the pulse of it. So that there is nothing new if that kind of news are coming frequently actually there want to create more panic situation and raise the big doubts about the future of this awesome but in long term only strong hands will enjoy the big benefits.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:08:59 PM

No one manipulated Ethereum, no one made FUD of it. I'm sure with that. Everyone love Ethereum (even though the development progress sucks) just as they love Bitcoin and that is why Ethereum price is always following Bitcoin (Ethereum holders arealso Bitcoin holders, I guess). I understand, not only Ethereum that always following Bitcoin but Ethereum is such a huge project compared to others.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:25:50 PM

No one manipulated Ethereum, no one made FUD of it. I'm sure with that. Everyone love Ethereum (even though the development progress sucks) just as they love Bitcoin and that is why Ethereum price is always following Bitcoin (Ethereum holders arealso Bitcoin holders, I guess). I understand, not only Ethereum that always following Bitcoin but Ethereum is such a huge project compared to others.

This is indeed huge project thast why ETH is in the top 2 of the market. not manipulated but unexpected things happen in ETH i cant even believe with the price now. 300$ is be the bottom of my prediction but my guess was wrong
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:21:39 PM

Misinformed and delusional people can also buy huge amounts of an asset... and then the crowd can follow their lead without knowledge of what they're buying or why and the price will end up creating a bubble.
What I'm trying to say is that the past price action of Ethereum doesn't prove its true value or capabilities, it's just showcasing how it is speculated by people.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:27:54 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 07:46:31 PM by rijaljun

This is indeed huge project thast why ETH is in the top 2 of the market. not manipulated but unexpected things happen in ETH i cant even believe with the price now. 300$ is be the bottom of my prediction but my guess was wrong
Unexpected things happened? Do you mean the Ethereum price projection is an unexpected thing? I think all of us just expected this too high.. I'm going to leave this until new year, and will take whatever it looks like.

Misinformed and delusional people can also buy huge amounts of an asset... and then the crowd can follow their lead without knowledge of what they're buying or why and the price will end up creating a bubble.
What I'm trying to say is that the past price action of Ethereum doesn't prove its true value or capabilities, it's just showcasing how it is speculated by people.
And in the past when there are a lot of ICO, people were excited to buy ethereum and invested in the project they love, the price can't really show the real value as it was not really moving up...  and what made it pump is only Bitcoin's pump on 2017. Seems ICOs doesn't give much impact to ethereum price, doesn't matter how many projects using ethereum platform, demands can't help ethereum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:45:28 AM

And in the past when there are a lot of ICO, people were excited to buy ethereum and invested in the project they love, the price can't really show the real value as it was not really moving up...  and what made it pump is only Bitcoin's pump on 2017. Seems ICOs doesn't give much impact to ethereum price, doesn't matter how many projects using ethereum platform, demands can't help ethereum.
ICOs did made or still make an impact on Ethereum price, ICO project need fiat for operation and to get fiat they have to sell their ETH collected during ICO. Since ICOs aren't happening these days there's not much ETH demand, ICO projects are just cashing out and this put so much pressure on ETH price, Once they are out of ETH, It'll surely go up.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:14:01 AM

Hey, I just pushed a transaction on the ethereum and in a hurry I forgot to change the gas price is there any way to accelerate the transactions as we can do on btc?
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:43:20 AM
Merited by rz20 (1)

Hey, I just pushed a transaction on the ethereum and in a hurry I forgot to change the gas price is there any way to accelerate the transactions as we can do on btc?

A bit of googling provided these posts as a solution to this kind of problem.
https://ethgasstation.info/blog/stuck-transaction-guide/
https://ethgasstation.info/

The identical nonce method is clever to get your existing stuck transaction rejected.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:48:28 PM

It's because the chinese scam that was eating ~50% of the gas finally ended. Devs drained the contract, so no one is playing the game. No more crazy load from 1 dapp.

But Ethereum still needs to be scalable. If one single DApp even if ponzi or scam, clogs the network, that is not good at all for legit resource-hogging apps.

You're absolutely right... and it's why V and EF (and more recently, the several other "2.0" dev groups) have been working on Ethereum's scaling solution for some time now. It will get here. Crazy progress is already being made, and no other chain can claim so many dev groups working on various client implementations as Ethereum can.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:38:01 PM

It's because the chinese scam that was eating ~50% of the gas finally ended. Devs drained the contract, so no one is playing the game. No more crazy load from 1 dapp.

But Ethereum still needs to be scalable. If one single DApp even if ponzi or scam, clogs the network, that is not good at all for legit resource-hogging apps.

You're absolutely right... and it's why V and EF (and more recently, the several other "2.0" dev groups) have been working on Ethereum's scaling solution for some time now. It will get here. Crazy progress is already being made, and no other chain can claim so many dev groups working on various client implementations as Ethereum can.

And I think the market is slowly responding. People are buying Ethereum more than Bitcoin. The ETHBTC price has wandered into bullish territory since the beginning of October. I posted a chart here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188965.msg52675025#msg52675025

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:53:39 AM

The identical nonce method is clever to get your existing stuck transaction rejected.

By the time I saw your post my transaction was already confirmed but just to check out that method I made another transaction with a low gas fee and it did help me accelerate my transaction.
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:16:30 AM

By the time I saw your post my transaction was already confirmed but just to check out that method I made another transaction with a low gas fee and it did help me accelerate my transaction.
Metamask can consider to add a speed up button with more gas fee,and earn some eth at the same time.
BTC already had many transactions accelerating services paying fees.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
henke1

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

scam alert ?  Roll Eyes ->
https://twitter.com/AliFaulkWN93/status/1180765576580517889
https://medium.com/@ArthurMaIU89/40-000-eth-annual-airdrop-463c7c86ac8c
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:56:11 PM

... V and EF (and more recently, the several other "2.0" dev groups) have been working on Ethereum's scaling solution for some time now. It will get here. Crazy progress is already being made, and no other chain can claim so many dev groups working on various client implementations as Ethereum can.

Maybe you are right that no other chain can claim to have so many dev groups working on, but still, where is this crazy progress you are talking about?

I see no changes and no news or information about some major progress or updates in the Ethereum network.

There are a lot of talks about sharding and the future, but this still looks very far away and nobody is brave enough to give any estimated dates.

Other chains don't have so many devs, but for sure they don't sleep, just look at BNB and how fast their chain grows with new projects, this is insane and reminds me Ethereum at the start.

We need to see some updates soon in the Ethereum network because many new projects choose other new chains to work with and build on.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:01:27 AM

The New Cryptocurrency is recently called Yattaqi / Yatcoin , go visit yattaqi.com
is the new cryptocurrencies the same technology as Bitcoin, better price! better life!

sure, but millions of them could be the next yatcoin, just fork from bitcoin.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:47:58 PM

One of the most obvious attempts I'd say!
1) No one is crazy enough to gift away a big fortune to random people.
2) The user is account named "ArthurMaIU89" and has changed their display name to "Vitalik Buterin".
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:43:51 PM

2) The user is account named "ArthurMaIU89" and has changed their display name to "Vitalik Buterin".

These new scammers are hard at work in trying to beat Twitter and avoid scam tweet detection. If you haven't noticed, the occurrence of scam ETH giveaway replies has reduced significantly after Twitter's algo update.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:51:07 AM

We need not worry because surely the price of ETH will cross more than 300$, now the altcoin market situation is changing, slowly the prices are recovering and we might see the upward trend by the end of the year. Very soon we are going to see the price of ETH will surely increase.
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:16:58 AM

These new scammers are hard at work in trying to beat Twitter and avoid scam tweet detection. If you haven't noticed, the occurrence of scam ETH giveaway replies has reduced significantly after Twitter's algo update.

Even if give aways are reduced on Twitter thanks to their detections, the thing with scammers is they always try to find a different way to achieve the same objectives.

At most they might leave Twitter for a bit, go elsewhere to scam and then return back to Twitter and thus continue with the cycle.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: