Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time.  (Read 10692 times)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

yes i think that this is a wrong decision of don't hold bitcoin for a long time because it is loss decision and i am not in a favour of this decision
and this time market is down and there is no option for sale at this time hold coin is the best option at this time.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

I will never again buy Bitcoin because this is really the most unstable coin! I do not understand how Bitcoin is still on the first place..
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

but I think holding back the bitcoin investment for a long time is very profitable because the price could just go up drastically. even we do not know when bitcoin will decrease or increase. therefore we do not panic if the price goes down.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
You are telling us to choose the best coin,but its clear that youre pushing bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin,how you use both coins as example degrades the first and build up the second.

No matter what you so called 'experts' says,i will remain as bitcoin holder ,i dont give a damn abut youre outviews but what i believe is bitcoin will reach higher than what you are implying here
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Every pag that i read about bitcoin it says Bitcoin is good for long term investment.  So, for me Bitcoin will still be good to hold for a long time.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

yes i do. Bitcoin is good coin but it has low grow. But doesnt mean its bad idea to invest on bitcoin. Just consider bitcoin is gold that already have fix value(even though all cryptocurrency are volatile) but bitcoin seems like keep growing even though its slow. I believe there is a time when bitcoin will pumped up and its one of safe investation. Its true investing in new coins seems like has a bigger profit but i believe there is high risk too to invest on new coins. BCH growing cause its one of hard fork of bitcoin and bitcoin is so stable in 7k- 8k and BCH are very volatile coin and seems a bit dangerous for me.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

i do not think so . bitcoin is a coin worth holding for a long time . it has been alive since 2008 . many coins have died during this period . i can hold it for five to ten years . and from it i will get rich gains

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Holding bitcoin is the best strategy of all.
Don't shill bitcoin cash, the community doesn't trust the deceivers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

My opinion to this is that, it would be better that not all of your funds will be invested in BTC and I think you should try to invest some funds from your btc to some promising alts and observe the market performance. Atleast, you will not be hooked up with btc only and explore other potential coin for your investment. Moreover, I am still confident that bitcoin will soon recover from this long bear market in the coming months and if that happens, that will be good also for the alts to grow as bitcoin is the main thing here. Every increase in the altcoins is due to the price increase of btc which is commonly what happens in the crypto market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

I think holding a coin for a long time is not suitable for the current market trend, especially some altcoin, and if you keep your altcoin all the time, you may lose everything.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

Holding bitcoin is the best strategy of all.
Don't shill bitcoin cash, the community doesn't trust the deceivers.
Don't hold bitcoin for long term? Hmm, i think it is depend upon your profit goals. There is a good result in holding bitcoin in a long term because we all know that crypto is volatile. Everything is temporary, so do price. You can hold it in long term 1 year or more but make sure that you monitor the price and get some news to decide whether to keep it or not.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

not all altcoins are growing in price in relation to bitcoin, the author of the topic has not opened anything new, this is the obvious thing
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

My opinion to this is that, it would be better that not all of your funds will be invested in BTC and I think you should try to invest some funds from your btc to some promising alts and observe the market performance. Atleast, you will not be hooked up with btc only and explore other potential coin for your investment. Moreover, I am still confident that bitcoin will soon recover from this long bear market in the coming months and if that happens, that will be good also for the alts to grow as bitcoin is the main thing here. Every increase in the altcoins is due to the price increase of btc which is commonly what happens in the crypto market.
yes, I agree to this discussion. bitcoin is not for long term holding. I think the logest holding it only need is just a one year if you want because the price is still up in the month of ber. so if you invest in the month of june or any beginning month it is good because it is sure that in the ber months only the price of bitcoin hot higher. and the price of every year end if you compare are big gap
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

Long-term hold in crypto is definitely not good for now especially the red market is existing but why not choose short-term investments because we all know how volatile the market is and it is much profitable if use it also with trades.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Holding a crypto currency is like a gambling with them we never knows when it will give profits to us.But the people who holded the bitcoin made huge money in long term because bitcoin price increasing every year so we can invest on it again in the joe that it will increase in the future too.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

I think holding bitcoin for a long time is not good. How long is long?

In my own opinion, you can hold Bitcoin to think that price might rise in a certain period of time. Maybe you can hold it for at least a year or a maximum of 2 years. Your money will not grow if you will not use it.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

Bitcoin is good for long-term holding, but you also have to know when the best time to get into the market, you should also have useful predictions for your speculation.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Everybody choose trading strategy suitable for himself. When you convert bitcoin in 10 bch or any other coins and market will go down you will lose in cash and in btc. For me the best option is to buy bitcoin when the market is down like now and sell it when the market is on top and the amount of BTC will grow up faster and no so risky.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

lol at the logic employed by most people rocking up here now

picking a winning alt is going to get a lot harder so unless you're a very very big student of crypto then sticking with btc is probably going to return you way better results long term

alts are diluting to nothing

there are perhaps at best 8 alts that are solid picks at the current price ... but finding them is not easy for 99% of people

most are not even in the top 100

MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

I think bitcoin and altcoin should be preserved because in the future this coin will be very high priced, and for altcoin I only select some coins that are priced quite stable for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: