May 11, 2024, 08:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
multioptions

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

you are right, thank you
maybe this stupid (The One) must think more before he tell
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid

The only one that are stupid are those who don't know it's a ponzi scam.

Do try and think on a higher level.

How old are you both? you speak like children's
this website is an advantage to LeafCoin, please open your eyes
it's not a scam, it's like game of gambling

To the Thinker:
i suggest to advertise for it in other currencies forums, but keep it exclusive to LeafCoin don't add any other currencies, just promise that you will add in the future, maybe you can add a voting page for other currencies

this is a great website, great idea, Please keep it just for Leaf

if this can work fast, could make Leaf very popular and more requested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:54:09 PM

I am slowly brain-dead here, so I have to sleep... tomorrow morning I will continue figuring out the automated payment issue (it has to do something with the API we think, but still couldn't solved). So I am struggling with manual payouts, and I am done for tonight.

Don't worry, tomorrow morning business as usual Smiley

multioptions

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:58:19 PM

I am slowly brain-dead here, so I have to sleep... tomorrow morning I will continue figuring out the automated payment issue (it has to do something with the API we think, but still couldn't solved). So I am struggling with manual payouts, and I am done for tonight.

Great Job, Good Luck, Sweet Dreams
I did 2000'000 Leafs so far, APPROXIMATELY 50 usd

invite everyone to participate
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:32:37 PM

After such success you can consider donating too Smiley

bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:33:50 PM

If you can omit the word "Ponzi" from your website, your product would get much bigger
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:38:06 PM

If you can omit the word "Ponzi" from your website, your product would get much bigger

I was going to say that too, maybe pyramid game (with insurance)
multioptions

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:43:18 PM

Sure, donation will be always considered (sent) thank you
i think the word Ponzi must remain

http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:32:19 PM

Ponzi scheme is equivalent to fraud. I am not sure if you know the meaning of Ponzi.

CoinThinker's scheme is something like he identifies potential coins, accepts deposits and assures 10% profit in return as he predicts that coin market will grow. As Aaron said it will be like mutual insurance for coin but with assurance.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:01:04 PM

Ponzi scheme is equivalent to fraud. I am not sure if you know the meaning of Ponzi.

CoinThinker's scheme is something like he identifies potential coins, accepts deposits and assures 10% profit in return as he predicts that coin market will grow. As Aaron said it will be like mutual insurance for coin but with assurance.

BDC I think that you said it in clearly mode Smiley

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
multioptions

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:03:07 PM

I know the meaning and everyone who will access the website will discover that immediately even if will delete the word (ponzi)
in my case this word made me more interested to discover the website, felt it more honest when declared that
(that remain my personal oppinion)
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:40:54 PM

I know the meaning and everyone who will access the website will discover that immediately even if will delete the word (ponzi)
in my case this word made me more interested to discover the website, felt it more honest when declared that
(that remain my personal oppinion)

Doesn't matter whether one declared it's a ponzi, ponzi is fraudulent and a scam no matter how you put it. People will end up losing their 'shirt'. Leafcoin is now tarnished badly by association with the ponzi scheme.

There is no end to the number of scumbags on here trying to swindle victims by hacking into other accounts, creating malware to steal, creating shoddy coins for the purpose of enriching themselves through scams, ponzi, etc.

Can't you stop all this fecking scam nonsense once for all and try and make your way honestly.

It's beggers' belief that idiots and scammers are defending any form of ponzi.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:24:17 AM

whoa, whoa, WHOAAAAAAA

what the fuck is going on here? we're now a ponzi scheme coin? or our coin is in some way associated or used to promote ponzi schemes?

1 of 2 things is going on here:

1) people are actively trying to destroy this coin, possibly developers of a competing coin.First the whale destroying the value and manipulating the markets, now we're backing ponzi schemes? pools being able to jump in on high reward blocks, then hop out immediately after letting us "normal miners" pick up the awful value blocks??? it seems like a concerted effort to just hammer this coin into oblivion. for who's gain i'm not certain, perhaps to buy low, or perhaps to just kill the coin as competition.

2) everything's broken, everyone's retarded, and i'm the last sane person on earth. cause, why in the fuck would anyone spewing "PONZI SCHEME" over and over and over in this thread be allowed to continue to post here? is it too late to self-moderate your own topic? cause this is just the WORST.

worst.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
mcg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:48:02 AM

whoa, whoa, WHOAAAAAAA

what the fuck is going on here? we're now a ponzi scheme coin? or our coin is in some way associated or used to promote ponzi schemes?

1 of 2 things is going on here:

1) people are actively trying to destroy this coin, possibly developers of a competing coin.First the whale destroying the value and manipulating the markets, now we're backing ponzi schemes? pools being able to jump in on high reward blocks, then hop out immediately after letting us "normal miners" pick up the awful value blocks??? it seems like a concerted effort to just hammer this coin into oblivion. for who's gain i'm not certain, perhaps to buy low, or perhaps to just kill the coin as competition.

2) everything's broken, everyone's retarded, and i'm the last sane person on earth. cause, why in the fuck would anyone spewing "PONZI SCHEME" over and over and over in this thread be allowed to continue to post here? is it too late to self-moderate your own topic? cause this is just the WORST.

worst.

I cannot moderate my own thread. So there is nothing i can do. People know what ponzi schemes are.. also this one is a bit fairer then normal ponzi schemes. Read about it on the homepage of the site.

This does not mean i am defending this particular scheme. Just saying that it is a lot fairer then normal ponzi schemes.

People should decide for themselves.

There are other succesful coins having ponzi schemes. Dont be so dramatic about it.

I agree that we are actively being targetted by someone. Apparently we are still a threat...

news this weekend.

ps dont worry, we have a plan B. only for leafers.
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:50:02 AM

Could we go back on LEAFs main topic ?
We've been talking about this game for the last 3 pages. Start to be boring seriously.

+1.. i will bring some news starting today/tomorrow.

that will change the subject
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:01:29 AM

Dev's should made clear statement, that this ponzischeme is not supported by them. User's should use it on their own risk. User should make own topic about this ponzischeme.

They don't need to elaborate. Make it short, so the real good things about LEAFcoin can be talked about. We are dancing around little things, and not talking about big things.

mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:02:56 AM

i have said that multiple times: we dont have anything to do with it.

ppl calm down.

slomski... you are repeating yourself. we have seen your message.

now lets focus on other things please.
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:03:52 AM

i will bring some news starting today/tomorrow.

that will change the subject

waiting for this mcg. If you could push the foundation website that would be nice
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:05:25 AM

foundation ( crowdfunding website ) is much work.

dont expect it to be ready this weekend.

we are still looking for a designer to shape/design the crowdfunding site.

crowdfunding api is being worked on
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

foundation ( crowdfunding website ) is much work.

dont expect it to be ready this weekend.

we are still looking for a designer to shape/design the crowdfunding site.

ok. As you know empty mind is devil's mind. Even small update in this thread will keep us positive and involved. thanks.
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:08:37 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 09:34:56 AM by sesko

i have said that multiple times: we dont have anything to do with it.

But talking to much about ponzi. People are confused.

To much energy is lost by dev's, just to clarify things. You tell it once, loud, clear and simple. Community should then pick up your statement, and post to user's that are asking about scheme and didn't see the statement. That's a good work between dev's, community and new people.

Waiting for devs, to answer everybody anything is a lot of work. Community should be more active.

What i will do for leafcoin:

I'll send 10 people, each one a jar of fresh honey in summer (this will be fresh as you can get, from honeycomb to a jar it will be shipped immediately ) , with leafcoin logo on it. And i'll send it to users inside EU. Outside EU probably will be problem with customs.
This is superb quality honey, from alps, no intensive farming around, produced by bee: apis melifera carnica. And our honey on local market is sold out, every year. But primarily we are reproducing and selling bee queens.

Which users will get it i don't know, probably something they did for leafcoin.
When time comes (around mid June), i will talk with mcg about this.

What is the connection with leafcoin (forest, leafs etc..) with honey? Honeydew honey
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: