Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1747 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

we are the majority entered in bitcointalk have the intention to seek additional income, from the beginning of this we also should start to like this job .. because all have demands to be completed in order to get maximum results ..
therefore I convey information not just a hobby but a positive side job and can produce ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

if you say that bounty hunting is a hobby is wrong, hobby is a pleasure without having to expect any reward but in my opinion bounty hunting is a side job to make money in our spare time
sinichi homes

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?
the coincidence of my country for bitcoin is still not allowed so it will be funny if something is not allowed but withdrawn taxes. yes my friends do bounty just to fill the spare time maybe, because most of them precisely this is the main job.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

As far as i am concerned, i see bounty hunting as a job and on the other hand i see it as an hubby. If you do not enjoy the work that you do, you may not the able to maximize the opportunities in it and that is why it should be seen as a hubby. It is a work, because you have to give your best toit, in order to get the best from it.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

in hunting bounty I consider this is my side job, because this is what I do to earn money. in addition to this I consider as a side job, now this is like a hobby for me, because every day I keep doing this. and if not, like there are less in my daily life.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

It is combination of work and hobby for me. It is pleasure to be here and writing, but I do it in order of work most of the time.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

Depending on the way you take it, majority of those in developing  countries might see it as a work because they kinda earn pretty cool when converted to local currency, those in developed countries might see it as an hobby
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

Of course, this is work. At first, it is the work of the "monkey" at the computer, by pressing the retweet/repost button, which gradually turns into creative work, for example, in writing articles, and then in an intellectual work of selecting projects (so as not to waste time on frank scam)
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

In my view, bounty Hunting is a kind of work because we do our best to work on the bounty project we have chosen. We get rewards from a bounty campaign, that's why I conclude that doing bounty is a job or a side business to earn extra income. Hunt hunters really obey the rules in bounty campaigns in order for them to qualify for reward rewards.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

Just a hobby for me. I know people that searches daily new bounties, but I don't like doing that. I just relax and if I stumble upon a promising project, I jump into it and start a bounty
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Bounty hunter - for me is work, it is a form of not fixed and flexible. Because you spend time on this job to earn extra income but it also indirectly becomes speculators or traders. So, you have the ability to build an indirectly aggressive portfolio with campaigns and you can expect them to become a huge passive income in the future.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Bounty hunting is far from hubby, bounty is a serious Job in which you do with your time, am not disputing the fact that we can take it as our hubby, this is good and it's make work to be enjoying when doing it.
But it's more or less than a job because we are getting paid for the work which we do.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

For me, it's a hobby. Since I do not see any great prospects in bounty campaigns. But for some it's a job, there are people who do 50+ campaigns.
Udrujes

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

It is quite possible to attribute to a hobby, if you do it with interest and are fond of it, but for me it is still more work.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?
following a bounty program is indeed a job because we promote the project and indeed our work will be paid if only if ico reach softcap range because if can not reach softcap the funds collected from the sale of their tokens will be returned to the investor then there is no fund to pay the bounty hunter
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

I think that's a job because if you want to earn really good money you need to spend a lot of time and deal seriously with it.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

Will for me its a work. I didnt see its hobby. Because its not like basketball play with fun. Bounty is a serious job so its work for me
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

bounty campaign is a work for me i did it has work and am happy with it i get paid without any expense only my effort is put and i use the money to pay bills

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Litecoindigger

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

following a bounty program is indeed a job because we promote the project and indeed our work will be paid if only if ico reach softcap range because if can not reach softcap the funds collected from the sale of their tokens will be returned to the investor then there is no fund to pay the bounty hunter

I disagree here, because the amount of money you receive is not stable and depending of different facts, we have no access to. Like you've already said, if softcap isn't reached, we won't get any token and our time was wasted. And there are some more facts, income isn't stable (project scams, volatility of price).

So it's only a hobby and if you are lucky you can get some good coins.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

It all depends on how much time you're willing to give it. You spend more time, you take more bounty companies, you drive them and you get tokens. But it is also important to choose a non-fraudulent project. For example, I chose Asura Coin and after the exchange will HOLD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: