Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
Viranz

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

Both are at risk but I think bitcoin is more risky than banks. Because a lot of risk if we already know bitcoin deeper. I suggest to be more careful if you want to invest.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Well, bank investment for me is better since it's secured and experienced the way toward being sanctioned by the administration to work however the loan fee is low similar to it's nothing. Bitcoin venture is extremely hazardous in spite of being productive and you can't tell in the event that you will really gain from it since its instability.
iInvestment in the bank there are 2 kinds, the first long-term investment with considerable interest per year but you can not take your money during that period, the second investment by saving money, you can withdraw money at any time, but the interest will be very small per year, different with bitcoin, may fluctuateand risky but short-term or long-term gains will be greater than bank investment #imo
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

I think investing in bitcoin and banks has risks and has advantages and disadvantages, bitcoin has a greater risk than banks but bitcoin profit is greater than banks and investment in banks more secure
When you make an investment on an government authorized bank, the risk is low and the profit got through it is much low. As well most of the schemes have long term maturity period on the investment made. When considering the bitcoin, the profiting is big to which the risk is much big. Importantly keeping our assets in a most secure manner itself a big task.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

Of course bitcoin is the most risky because with the price that is difficult to guess it is very risky and we also do not know bitcoin for the future.
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

At this moment both have the risk. Either you are investing in Bank or Bitcoin .but the Risk percentage is more in Bitcoin than Bank. Even then as an investment purpose still I prefer investing in Bitcoin more than Bank.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

If you put your money in a bank it's going to be safe as long as the bank doesn't go under but you won't gain a lot. Just crypto is more risky if we do not understand in the world of crypto of risk, the cryptocurrency is definitely higher than the risk of bank investment, but in terms of rate of return, the cryptocurrency is definitely higher, depending on whether you dare to take risks. But they give you total guarantee your money is safe and the interest is guaranteed as well. BTC
Most banks i know have indeed gone under in my country with the people saving there losing all their money as a result. if i were to lose money, I would want to lose it via bitcoin investment rather have a banker misuse it whiles i don't get a single penny back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

I think, both of investment are equally much more risky . On bitcoin, we can control full of our bitcoin. The risk, there is no insurance against bitcoin and there is no official central institution that regulates the circulation of bitcoin. If investing in a bank then there is a central bank that governs our money so we do not have the freedom to control our money. Besides that, there are many institution that offer insurance if happen unwanted things to our money. It's a bit of a picture of me so you alone can choose the best for you.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

I would say that all the investments are risky. But i do think that investing in bitcoin is riskier then bank investment.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

I think investing in Bitcoin is more risky than investing in the bank. Because firstly it is possible to hack an account. Secondly there are some scammers in Bitcoin. And thirdly its passive movement and very easily influenced by various news. But bitcoin gets a lot of profit in a short time, but there is very little profit in the bank.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

i think bitcoin better than bank investment and bitcoin is easy to use.but sometimes bitcoin price down that's why risky to invest.
It's better to invest in bitcoin than bank investment cause in bitcoin your capital it will grow 3x your capital the only risk in investing in bitcoin if the value is getting down.

Everybody knows that the only risk on Bitcoin is the price volatility. But I don't see the logic in investing in banks because there is no such thing as bank investment rather it's just only a savings. So it's actually incomparable to BTC in terms of investment matter.
Saving n bank is much more riskier than investing in bitcoin, as you know saving in banks is just a saving while investing in bitcoin will give you high amount of profit as it used to increase and all the time when price of bitcoin get high it makes profit for investors, if you save your money in bank you will not see it growing but it will remain the same and profit will not be give as saving for long time, so invest in bitcoin it give huge profit within very short time of holding with patience.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

I just read a thread about Whales, and if true bitcoin is controlled by whales
then I declare no safe investment, better use some of your assets, not entirely
this is for the security of your money
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

I have security when I invest in btc because its on the blockchain. When your money is at the bank what if it catches fire and all you life time money is gone forever

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Yes i agree with you. If you have a large amount of money on a bank. Some out of nowhere will call you and offer some investment to thier businesses and you will no to control that, its too risky your own money is contoling by other person? And you didnt know that your money has a interest and they will go to that person who has control of your money. Its to risky unlike bitcoin you can control your investment and nobody will control that.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Of course that bitcoin is much more risky, because you do not know what will happen to the market in the coming days. If we are talking about the national currency, then it will always be in demand, the only risk is that the bank will go bankrupt!
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

Bitcoin investment is more risky but i love to invest in crypto since there are chances to earn great than investment with banks. So keep on investing in crypto to spread the news and gain more.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

Of course that bitcoin is much more risky, because you do not know what will happen to the market in the coming days. If we are talking about the national currency, then it will always be in demand, the only risk is that the bank will go bankrupt!
Yes that's right. Bitcoin is more risky than investing in the bank because even in bank your invedtment is stable and bitcoin is not you cannot predict what will happen to your crypto. All you need to do is to trust and make a plan B if you failed.
athaya_DR

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

All must have a risky opportunity. Investment on banks are much safer but less in profitable, On bitcoins there is always hackers which can steal our account but we can earn a lot of profit in a short period of time.
tatvuong7

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

investing in bitcoin is more risky, but if lucky I think it can be profitable. investment in the bank does not have a big risk because when we invest in the bank our money is guaranteed and will not lose.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

I think it is more risky to invest in bitcon because of its volatility we can not predict the value everytime. While in bank,it gives a small percentage of profit but you can assure that the money you put in the bank wont be deducted as long as you maintained the speicfic amount needed to maintain. However i think btc gives more higher profit once it is in a good stand in the market.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Yes, it is easy and simple to comment that investing in bitcoin is much more risky than bank investment. Investment involves high profit and high risk. That means if you invest in bitcoin, you have and face a good or big opportunity to get high profit besides high risk that you must avoid or at least must be controlled or minimized. Bank investment is safe but also low return. Decision to invest in bitcoin or bank depends on you, how much money you want to invest and your risk tolerance. I personally suggest to invest in bitcoin using some of your idle money and the rest still saved at your bank account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: