Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Both are Equally Risky But I think the Most Risky That Is The Investment Of Banks Because Many Victims Have Losing All Their Money After They Measured Their Money
For Different Banks Of Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Will Doublepay The Money You Have Been Investing For Bitcoin So I think a very risky investment is a bank
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

In fact both have their respective risks. I think Investments in Banks as well as investments in Bitcoin have an equally high level of risk. Banks with too complicated procedural and Bitcoin with the risk of account loss make both have different strengths. But still I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because in addition to easy transactions, Bitcoin also provide greater profits and faster than the Bank.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

All things that happens is risky therefore the two of it is both risky. It still depend on how people manage the bitcoin or the bank. You should kbow the risk that you take so that you will be aware. But it is better to take the risk becausee from it you can learn on how you managed for the next time.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Of course bitcoin is more risky , but bitcoin is more profitable. I believe it, because I have got alot from bitcoin.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

What do you guys think?

Hi there mikki14! First and foremost is it really a bank you are referring? That is ridiculous, I have never seen a bank something like that. Another thing is, why do they need to monitor your money. I think they are invading your privacy. Even though you have account in them, there is what they called bank secrecy code. They are not authorized to simply browse each account and check its balance and offer the investment to those who can afford it. Additionally, I think that is not a true bank at all. No bank could risk your money in full 100%.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

What do you guys think?

Hi there mikki14! First and foremost is it really a bank you are referring? That is ridiculous, I have never seen a bank something like that. Another thing is, why do they need to monitor your money. I think they are invading your privacy. Even though you have account in them, there is what they called bank secrecy code. They are not authorized to simply browse each account and check its balance and offer the investment to those who can afford it. Additionally, I think that is not a true bank at all. No bank could risk your money in full 100%.

Right. And it shouldn't even be a question of which is more risky. Your assets in banks are pretty much stagnant but backed by laws, of course it's a whole lot safer there than in bitcoin. If you're after security then putting your money in a bank is.your top option.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Ofcourse investing in bitcoin is more risky than investing in a bank. The movement of the price of bitcoin is so unpredictable and you can lose money in just a short period of time if you don't know what your doing.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

For me is bank investment is more risky because you are not holding your fund unlike bitcoin you're keeping it on some kind of hardware wallet like ledger. while bank doesn't even tell if their company is about to bankrupt so you can't really tell it is a safe investment than bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

I think it depends on the interpretation of individual because bitcoin as we can see now there are many countries now who accept bitcoin and it is good idea to make it as investors' choice compare on investing on the bank that you don't know when you get your money and if that was successful too.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

For me is bank investment is more risky because you are not holding your fund unlike bitcoin you're keeping it on some kind of hardware wallet like ledger. while bank doesn't even tell if their company is about to bankrupt so you can't really tell it is a safe investment than bitcoin.
Your money is quite secure while it's in a bank.
Even if they rob a bank your money is secured by some insurance company.
The only problem is that you can get 5-10%/year max return if you give your money to the bank for a fixed period of time like 10ears or so.
In crypto you can potentially make 1000% but the risk is much higher.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

Both are very risky but I bet that bitcoin is more risky in bank appeals. Because as we know that bitcoin no one can predict the price for the future.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

About risk, it is riskier to invest in Bitcoin than it is in banks. Actually, if we think about it, it is almost risk free when we invest in banks. But when it comes to ROI, we definitely earn much more with Bitcoin or with other cryptocurrencies compared to banks. Banks only give a very very small interest on our investments. Which is why they are the ones who are getting rich, not the investors. Unlike with crypto, it's usually the other way around.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

For me, its better to invest in bitcoin than investing on the bank related because in bitcoin, if you want to sell it anytime you want you will do it then. And for me investing on the bank is more risky than bitcoin.
There is no doubt that investing  in bitcoin is more risky over than investing in banks and for me investing in bitcoin is more risky because our money can dump or can be low when the value of bitcoin will decreases on the market. But we can be more profitable if we will put our money with bitcoin.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

About risk, it is riskier to invest in Bitcoin than it is in banks. Actually, if we think about it, it is almost risk free when we invest in banks. But when it comes to ROI, we definitely earn much more with Bitcoin or with other cryptocurrencies compared to banks. Banks only give a very very small interest on our investments. Which is why they are the ones who are getting rich, not the investors. Unlike with crypto, it's usually the other way around.
Talking about risk on crypto and bank investment is basically have different weight and with different gain, being decentralized system the crypto investment is prone in risk but basically always give higher opportunity in gaining profit compared to bank. Bank is more secure because it have a central control but only offer less percentage with fixed amount profit gain.

Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

What do you guys think?
Bank investments and crypto investments are equally risky. However, there a particular form of Bank investment known as 'investment in the money market', but this form of investment has very low interest rates. In fact the highest could be 12% per annum. The bank investment with relatively higher rated are investments in the stock market as than by stock Brokers. But this form of investment has equal forms of risk like investment in crypto currencies
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

Bitcoin is at the center of risk if you do not know how to use it properly. Therefore do research first if you want to invest in bitcoin to minimize the risk that you will.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

Maybe a bank investment is safer and investing in bitcoin could be riskier. But interest rates from the banks are close to nothing. With bitcoin however, big profits can be made. You just have to act smart and use the volatility.

Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

Both are risky in terms of investment, because the investment is indeed a lot of risk that needs to be passed in order for you to get a profit. But I'm sure bitcoin is more risky than a bank because we will not know bitcoin for the future its another thing with the bank, they are more clear.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

I give this message to all netizen replies. I think all actions related to it are at risk. the level of risk is also different. but behind the risk is also there as a result such as successful or not. in this case bitcoin is one of them, I say that the bank also has a risk. I think compared to both of these bitcoins have much lower security than banks, but if we look in terms of privacy then bitcoin is superior to the bank. Before the bank stands also we hard to believe in the bank, but over time, people can trust the bank. Such a concept that I think happens to bitcoin. I do not drop any of the two options, I leave it all back to you. Your decisions will determine the impending consequences  Cheesy
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Both harbours calcuable and expected risks which eventually will affect how
these types of investments play out. Banks are more precise and are very
sepculative and careful on the terms but are less riskier compared to Bitcoins
in my opinion. I think it’s rather more risky with Bitcoins since volatility is
always at play, it’s prices are unpredicatbly stimulating of course when it tends
to pump up at any given time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: