Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5978 times)
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

Bitcoin too much risky than the bank to invest money. But you can make a lot of profit to earn from bitcoin. Bank is a safe when you want to safe money but the interest is too small and too slow to become a pretty much good interest.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Obviously, i do think that bitcoin investment is more risky. The only risk in bank investment is the bankruptcy which rarely happens and ofcourse you won't invest to banks which are not under the government. While on the other hand, investing to bitcoins is more risky due to the market volatility which sometimes result to partial loss of profit.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Bitcoin investment is more risk than bank invesment but you will get a huge profits and you can make money in investing bitcoin. The bank investing earnings is too low compared to an cryptocurrency investment so choose wisely and made a better decision so you will not regret it. Even bitcoin is risks than bank at the same time you will get more benefits on it.
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Merited by Viviyang (4)

I think that all are at risk. No investment is not risky because we do not know what will happen in the future. I can only advise you to think about good risk management before plunging in to invest. Think of the strategy that you will take. Whether you will follow long-term investments or short-term investments.If there is an insurance party that offers a guarantee when things go wrong then you should join. This is to minimize the risk to your investment. At least, if something bad happens then you do not suffer a huge loss. But if I am given the freedom to choose then now I prefer bank investment rather than bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are so volatile that I do not want to take risks. If the bank is a small profit but the situation is more stable.

I don't agree with you , bank investment is giving profit after very long time. If you want high profit then you have to take high risk but in bitcoin their not that high risk as now the price movement is not that much, it is almost stable
sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think every investment has risky, But If you want to get more profits , you will have more risk.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it
yep, btc is urs
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

for now i don't think bitcoin market is giving any hint what is coming next and that makes it even more difficult to predict what will happen in future.But whatever the situation is,I think the prices will rise till the end this year and people will make good profit out of it.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

well when it comes to bitcoin investment, the advantage and the disadvantage is very high, what I mean by this is that the advantage been high is that is have the ability to make you reach fast when the price rises and it also have to ability to make you poor when the price falls down without rise up sooner. Just like what happened between late 2017 and early 2018.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Bitcoin too much risky than the bank to invest money. But you can make a lot of profit to earn from bitcoin. Bank is a safe when you want to safe money but the interest is too small and too slow to become a pretty much good interest.
Everyone knows that bitcoin investment is more risky than investment banks, if we invest bitcoins then our money can be lost anytime, while investment banks get guarantees from the state, but I never fear the risk so I will make bitcoin as an investment.
zuhabib

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

I think the more risky is bitcoin because the possibility of bitcoin "is unpredictable if when it falls it will very fall, that's my opinion
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Bitcoin is more riskier and more profitable than bank investments. and if you still think of investing in banks while you have bitcoin is I think stupidity. atleast hold enough bitcoin to divide your profits to bitcoin, altcoins or bank investment if you still want to. remember if you invest you must invest the money you are ready to lose or gain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Is that a bank? I think that is a scammers bank or a ponzi bank. You should avoid those bank, if I am you, I will withdraw all my cash in there and transfer it to a reputable bank or much better to convert it into bitcoins. But if you are asking about the risk level, then probably investing into bitcoin is much more way riskier than a money in a bank. A bank is supposed to be much less risky, even though they bank are robbed, all your money could be returned to you. But if that happens in bitcoin wallet, I am sure, you kiss your bitcoins goodbye.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin is more risky than banks investment, But Bitcoin is more benefit than banks investments. It depends on what you want ? If you want more profits , you can choose bitcoin.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

I think the more risky is bitcoin because the possibility of bitcoin "is unpredictable if when it falls it will very fall, that's my opinion
Yes i agree with you. Chnages in market price can happen instantaneously and that ever changing characteristic will remain constant. Bitcoin is more profitable than bank investment because the interest is too small compared to the profits that are offered by cryptocurrency. But banks are safer.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

There were days when our investments were safe in banks due to the high amount of integrity and trust in them but as soon as we saw scams and other mischief taking place with the help of banking channels/authorities, that trust started fading over the period of time and thus the concept of decentralized payment system got momentum.

On the other hand, cryptocurrencies are still in the basic phase of the development phase and gaining value due to the growth in the user base and their trust. However, the only risk is associated with the self-responsibility (due to decentralization aspect) and market volatility but still, our wealth is safe as far as there is a trust in the system.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

I think bitcoin is riskier than bank investment Because bitcoin price going with very high fluctuation than fiat currency. When wanting convert in fiat currency for reason, we have to wait for a some to bank process. Most of the time we have pay additional fee as bank payment. Bak is safe but it profit also very small. When considering the profit, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are best investment method.

Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

we all know that investing in bitcoin is riskier than depositing money into the bank. But investing in bitcoin will bring you a very high profit in just a short time (within 1 to 2 years).
As for the investment they offer you, it's not bad. this is an investment like any other investment with risk and rewards.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

I think both investments are not risky. There is no risky in whatever we invest in the bank. Because the bank system is used in all countries. The same bitcoin is also not particularly risky. People have complete information about Bitcoin. They always have profits from Bitcoin. But for those who invest in Bitcoin without information, Bitcoin can be risky.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Bank investment is safe but not very payback able. Bit coin is risky or unsafe than investment but very much paybackable.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

Bitcoin is 100% more riskier an investment and if it is not I would watch the hell out with your bank they are robbing you blind. It kind of reminds me of the South Park scene where Stan goes to invest his money and within 1-2 seconds the banker infamously says "aaaand its gone" Cheesy.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: