Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:18:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5978 times)
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think more risky investing in bitcoin than investing money in the bank. now the price of bitcoin has seing decreased in price so many people are saying bitcoin will die. if my opinion, bitcoin decline is a natural thing because since the first bitcoin prices often experience price increases and falling prices. so if there is a drop in the price of bitcoin then it is the right time to invest because after the price reduction on bitcoin will surely rise again, we will get a huge profit as long as we will be patient.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

Bitcoin is the more risky, because some times investing in bitcoin is leading to an scam, disappointment, and people who are greedy that steal from some one. Bitcoin is the best crypto and bitcoin also can be more useful, but risky. But that baf thing only happen sometimes and others thst invest in it is being rich after that waiting in the bitcoin. Thats why investing in bitcoin is very risky that investing in banks.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I chose Bitcoin, because I think investing in Bitcoin is very risky, but the income earned from investing Bitcoin is very big.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

yes bitcoin is risky than banks and i don't think anything can possibly overcome banking system's safety limits because they do not do anything. They use the money to get more money from others its simply not fare but its a good way to make money. All they have to do is manage the money and show fake numbers to everyone. Bitcoin is not safe like banks but we have to take risks to make money and bitcoin is the perfect tool for that.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Bitcoin investing is certainly much more risky because of its passive movements and very easily influenced by various news. investment banks are much safer,  you analyse past 5 years and bitcoin market you will how much profit will bitcoin gives you..
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Bitcoin investments are much more riskier than bank investments.This is because of the volatile nature of Bitcoin.Many rise and drops are seen in it's price  because even a small news can affect is price either in a positive way or a negative way.There is no stability in it's price.That's why there is always a risk of facing loss when we invest in it.No doubt it is risky to invest in it but if the investor is smart enough and he knows what is the right time for him to buy and sell his BTC's then this risk can be a risk worth taken because Bitcoin is the finest investment asset of present era and no bank can provide you the amount of profits that Bitcoin provides to it's investors.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Well, bank investment for me is better since it's secured and experienced the way toward being sanctioned by the administration to work however the loan fee is low similar to it's nothing.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

You decide for yourself whether you will invest. A cold head will not hurt. Do not give in to a general panic and run: "Wow! Bitcoin grew by 1,000 bucks per day. We must urgently buy! I will not have time to invest! ». Investment in a bank is as risky as bitcoin. everywhere there are their pitfalls.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

Both bank or bitcoin investment are risk, but bitcoin is more riskier, the frustration of bitcoin price make it difficult for investor, as investor of bitcoin you can't easily predict, that make it more risky, compared to bank investment.
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

I think Bitcoin investment is more risky but i still prefer to invest in it Smiley because i believe that cryptocurrencies has bright future. The main thing in my opinion is not to invest in crypto all the money you have.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Bitcoin and bank investment are both risky. One thing about bank is you get your money back but with a low profit, while Bitcoin makes you earn more. The risk In Bitcoin is that you don't know who you are dealing with. Banks too if you make an investment and it goes sour, for a good long while you might not get your money back.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Both can be risky at their own times, although bitcoin have quite a secure access and integrated features banks on the other hand is protected and secured by the authorities so whatever flatform you use for investment still there are risks.

Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

What do you guys think?

I'm sure bitcoin is more risky in the bank appeal, because no one knows bitcoin for the future. Although banks are also like that, but I'm sure there is still certainty from people who own the bank or they can still compensate.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

I think both of these options are dangerous. But there is an ogonne difference. Bank interest is very low. Bitoyin can earn good money. That's why I chose Bitcoin
For me it is more risky to invest in bitcoin because we all know that the price of bitcoin is rapidly changing in the market unlike on investing in bank, our money will not dump but investing in bitcoin is more better because it is more profitable.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

Bitcoin investment is more risky but more profitable than the banks investment. If bitcoin investment is less risk when bank consider bitcoin as their friend.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Well since the risk moves along with the profit I think BTC will be riskier, but hey I know banks that have also closed down because they took money and couldn't pay back huge promised interest. So it depends on the tyoe of bank and the type of investment plan you choose
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

What do you guys think?

Investing in bitcoin is much more risky than saving money in the bank. But we should also see that the benefits of bitcoin are also much higher, and for that I prefer to invest in bitcoins rather than save money in the bank.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

I don't really know. Yet I think bitcoin is riskier in the short term as the volatility may make someone lose money if he wants to convert bitcoins into fiat. In the long term I think banks may be risky too because in countries where inflation is high the interests that the bank gives on deposit may not cover the inflation rates and cause you to lose money.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Generally, bank investment is safer than Bitcoin or crypto as a whole. It is actually almost risk free when we invest in banks. The only thing is, there is too little profit to gain from this. Unlike with Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, though the risk is very high, the potential to gain huge profit and become rich is also high. So I would rather choose investing in crypto.

chichibano

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

“People are desperate for anything that can bring them instant wealth, but [cryptocurrencies] are very risky investments because the technology is new and unproven. You shouldn’t invest in stuff you don’t understand, and you shouldn’t be investing money that you can’t afford to lose. If you've been even slightly tempted to invest in digital currencies such as bitcoin, Ripple, or Etherium, you might want to listen to Warren Buffett. In a recent interview on CNBC, the investing guru said he feels almost certain that putting money in this market "will come to a bad ending."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: