Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I don't think sending e-mails to every company you know suggesting to adopt Bitcoin could help in any way unless you have any influence or an investor. That method would work only if you have any function at a company and then you could suggest Bitcoin as a payment method. That's how stuff works, it's either like that or they will adopt it when they see some other made a good profit with Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Making companies to accept bitcoin payments as a payment tool is a long term job but there are lots of advantages for them. Since international transfer fees is very expensive, customers from abroad may prefer to pay with BTC because. If so many people ask for, they will consider it seriously. But the first thing we need to see is a smaller price fluctuation.
More and more companies accept bitcoin as a payment tool that shows that bitcoin is accepted as a digital currency, even though the numbers are uneven and more in developed countries. However, it has provided evidence that bitcoin can be used more efficiently and safely. So that in the future more companies are expected to be willing to accept bitcoin.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

And what would you expect from companies if one man send them email with the request of accepting bitcoin as a payment tool? I think it won't work. You'd better create your own company with this feature and show the other how great it is. Only in this case they will implement bitcoin payments.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

The more companies to accept bitcoin payment will depend upon the request or public demand especially those who have bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in their property and eager to pay the transactions of some companies , it might be true in reality for the near future to come.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

when you want to make a company accept bitcoin payments, bitcoin should have to have clear rules about using cryptocurrency so that it will make all companies accept bitcoin payments and not be subject to money laundering or anything else.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

While it is promising to read and hear about people being so proactive in the process of propagating Bitcoin, it is with sad news that it is not gaining much popularity to date maybe due to the suffering of its price since its peak in December 2017. I hope it can maintain a sense of stability at a certain level so it would attract investors to pour in money this time around. Having said this, admittedly, Bitcoin only gained its moment when it soared to almost $20,000. The only way to keep people gambling is to sway them into belief that something BIG is going to happen.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

I don't think sending e-mails to every company you know suggesting to adopt Bitcoin could help in any way unless you have any influence or an investor. That method would work only if you have any function at a company and then you could suggest Bitcoin as a payment method. That's how stuff works, it's either like that or they will adopt it when they see some other made a good profit with Bitcoins.
This is indeed difficult if the OP or us don't have any function in one company. I only think that if there are many cryptocurrency users and they ask every merchant to use cryptocurrency as a payment system, we can easily do this. We only need to convince everyone to use cryptocurrency as a payment system, so every merchant will be interested in what we propose. At least if this happens then many people will begin to obey what we do, human nature is always waiting, they are waiting for others to do something new and if some people have done it they will follow what others have done.
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

That's really a good idea but how do you think it will be noticed by the companies? How do we even make them read it? It might just go to spam. I think the better idea is to target the smaller businesses first and talk to the owners or managers about accepting bitcoins on a personal manner rather than email. That way, we will know the answer right away and that we can be sure that our message is sent across.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

I think there are lots of a company now that use bitcoin as a payment gateway, One I know is on 7 eleven that you can instantly cash-in or just pay bills in electricity, water and also other more using BTC. If other companies recognize BTC as fast and anonymous payment it will easy for use crypto users to be able to handle our daily needs.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.

It is easy to request on any company to accept bitcoin on their business but this will not be an easy process.
They need to know first how can they adopt the payment of it to their product or services.
Then they need to have the machine to accept the coin,
Then again, they need to figure out about the tax which is their obligation to government.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

well this is a good idea but we cannot force them into accepting it for use. Companies are very careful with whatever they get involved in so as not to loose money and thus would like set up a team to closely observe and analyse bitcoin transactions before accepting bitcoin payment. If they are cool with it fine they go ahead and adopt it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Let us  that are  cryptocurrency enthusiastic build company that will be functioning effectively and accept bitcoin, when others that company owners see it work  they will definitely adopt bitcoin payment.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

making many companies and online stores accept crypto payments will be easily implemented if government regulations support this, because with the existence of clear regulations, the door to further transactions is already wide open as they say "please do your transaction"
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Necessary for bitcoin investors, it is possible to cooperate through bitcoin payments by companies. First of all, the bitcoiners should say the benefits that for these companies, including the benefit of the two parties if they cooperate ... my opinion.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
toresto

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

unfortunately, the problem is with people and not stores,
people using crypto as an investment and not a way of paying for things
I can't remember someone saying "dude look I just bought a new tv with bitcoin"
but I do hear all the time "should I HODL it?" "for how long to hold it?"
"I buy now later the price will moon" etc....

Bitcoin is blockchain technology that created to be decentralized for to all people around the world and to use &  utilized for their needs to serve a specific purpose.
And Bitcoin is a  "peer 2 peer payment network" and not only "peer 2 peer Crypto Stock Exchange  network"
and that  applies to all cryptocurrencies

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

This is good idea and before hand they already starting this trend. But as to othe countries (specifically the third world country) this is somehow be in a slow process. A few only is familiar with bitcoins and other cryptos and they needed to feed some information how it works. And also the transition from their normal paying method to online e currency is somehow hard to manifest. Although in our country digital mode of payment is used but with using the regular money. So hoping for new way for it.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

Well for me that is a good idea, many people for this new generation are using technology for better lifestyle. This could really help people to generate income and hassle free transactions.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Well for me that is a good idea, many people for this new generation are using technology for better lifestyle. This could really help people to generate income and hassle free transactions.
True, very impressive idea, if only making companies that recieved bitcoin as mode of payment why not. Iam amaze those who are strong enough to create their own company. Hopefully here in crypto community market many will propose this project for the common good of the people.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Its hard make bussiness accepting bitcoin if government still ban it. In my country, bitcoin for payment still banned and merchant can not accept bitcoin because its againts the rules. Hopely in near future, my government regulate bitcoin and following advance country to accept bitcoin as payment
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

This is good, this is one of the ways that Bitcoin can reach people and the government will take it seriously. When there are many stores accepting Bitcoin, the government will have to consider and accept Bitcoin, otherwise they will suffer a big tax loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: