Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

I think to send an email is still not enough if you can send the company proposal along with the wallet application, if you have your own software it will be even better and bring benefits to you later. I hope that what you do will have a big impact someday

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

I agree with this idea, at least this will produce good results about bitcoin. I hope many companies use bitcoin ...
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

That's a great idea, I hope that it will become succesful and I hope also that the will come for our country to accept bitcoin just on how I can accept it. Undecided

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

if online stores start accepting Bitcoin, then its value will increase, that’s obvious. Need to solve the problem of commissions only

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

Nice thinking but for me it is just to early to make things like that, most of the countries haven't got even anything written in their law about bitcoin but in future that will happen and more and more places will think about making bitcoin accept in their companies.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

Guys, it's very difficult to accept bitcoin. For example, I have a company in Russia, I tries to do that but bitcoin in Russia is not legal or illegal. It's nothing. But I must pay taxes from it, it's hard
Jeroyc

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

Guys, bitcoin has two main problems right now. First, the uncertain law status in most of the countries and second, huge volatility. How do you think companies will accept bitcoin payments if its price is galloping every minute? Could anyone guess how to solve these two problems?
Jeroyc

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Guys, it's very difficult to accept bitcoin. For example, I have a company in Russia, I tries to do that but bitcoin in Russia is not legal or illegal. It's nothing. But I must pay taxes from it, it's hard

True, legal status is one of the biggest problem with bitcoin right now
cryptoDowoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

it would not be an easy to implement due to its volatility, as they might not be sure of the current rate.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Making companies to accept bitcoin payments as a payment tool is a long term job but there are lots of advantages for them. Since international transfer fees is very expensive, customers from abroad may prefer to pay with BTC because. If so many people ask for, they will consider it seriously. But the first thing we need to see is a smaller price fluctuation.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

I fully agree with this proposal
I see that whenever you are already a client of these companies
Your proposal will be studied.

I love positive thinking Smiley

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

i think it will be good as you have started this so we all can join you in taking bitcoin along way as been accepted as a payment option. it helps bitcoin to gain more popularity, publicty, awareness, adoption, and wider coverage. eventually lets say we majoirty of th request is not accepted, we would have ahieved a goal of spreading information about bitcoin
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

That won't be possible, at least in Asian countries for now. Here the government is never too keep to make changes and all they want is complete control.
This is already in place in European countries but we cannot expect it to happen in Asia at all.
I hope US accepts it so the others follow it.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

yes! i agree to this! more people knows about bitcoin the more people who will use and accept bitcoin!
xtrump101

Activity: 267

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley
just bump on this post, it catched my attention, this is such a good idea! this is the fastest way for bitcoin to be adopted by masses that we as community itself helpin hand together promoting bitcoin/digital currencies to be include in small merchants/bricks and mortars in our respected area!  
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

Well, you can't MAKE them do anything, and if you do succeed in CONVINCING them that they should accept Bitcoin payments, and they do, you'd better be willing to have everyone who convinced them to make some Bitcoin payments to their stores Smiley Would love to see more BTC payment options around the world.

Cyberius
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

I don't think we have to invite big organizations or companies to accept bitcoin. They will come as long as bitcoin becomes valuable. This post is in 2014 and it actually happens today in 2018. Some organizations are accepting bitcoin now as a payment.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

This is not possible, because the bitcoin price fluctuates too large (from few% to several tens%) every day. If the btc payment is $ 6000 then soon the bitcoin falls to $ 5000 then they are huge losses,

Why not? It's already happening since 2014 or 2013 maybe, and if you just google it you'll find a lot of stores, merchants, companies, etc. that accept bitcoin as payment for their products and services. Below is just an example...

List of 100+ companies, in alphabetical order, that currently accept Bitcoins as payment!

1-800-FLOWERS – United States based online floral and gift retailer and distributor
4Chan – For premium services
A Class Limousine - Pick you up and drop you off at Newark (N.J.) Airport
Amazon – An online company that sells almost anything.
Apple’s App Store - Buy music and any app on the Apple AppStore with bitcoins
Badoo – Online dating network
BigFishGames – Games for PC, Mac and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows)
Bing by Microsoft – 2nd search engine to Google
Bitcoin. Travel – a travel site that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, bars, and beauty salons around the world
Bitcoincoffee – Buy your favorite coffee online
Bloomberg – Online newspaper
Braintree – Research firm
CEX – The trade-in chain has a shop in Glasgow, Scotland that accepts bitcoin
CheapAir – Travel booking site for airline tickets, car rentals, hotels
CoinMama: Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card
Crowdtilt - The fastest and easiest way to pool funds with family and friends 
curryupnow - A total of 12 restaurants on the list of restaurants accept bitcoins in San Francisco Bay Area
CVS – A pharmacy shop
Dell - American privately owned multinational computer technology company
Dish Network - An American direct-broadcast satellite service provider
Dream Lover – Online relationship service
Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
Euro Pacific – A major precious metal dealer
Expedia. com – Online travel booking agency
ExpressVPN – High speed, ultra secure VPN network
EZTV – Torrents TV shows provider
Famsa – Mexico’s biggest retailer
Fancy - Discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, buy it all in one place
Fight for the Future – Leading organization finding for Internet freedom
Fiverr – Get almost anything done for $5
Grass Hill Alpacas – A local farm in Haydenville, MA
Green Man Gaming - Popular digital game reseller
Grooveshark – Online music streaming service based in the United States
Helen’s Pizza - Jersey City, N.J., you can get a slice  of pizza for 0.00339 bitcoin by pointing your phone at a sign next to the cash register
Home Depot - Office supplies store
i-Pmart – A Malaysian online mobile phone and electronic parts retailer
Intuit - an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
Jeffersons Store - A street wear clothing store in Bergenfield, N.J
Kmart - Retail products store
Lionsgate Films - The production studio behind titles such as The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow
LOT Polish Airlines – A worldwide airline based in Poland
Lumfile – Free cloud base file server – pay for premium services
Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – A major university in Mexico
Microsoft – Software company
Mint - Mint pulls all your financial accounts into one place. Set a budget, track your goals and do more
MIT Coop Store - Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
MovieTickets – Online movie ticket exchange/retailer
mspinc – Respiratory medical equipment supplies store
Museum of the Coastal Bend - 2200 East Red River Street, Victoria, Texas 77901, USA
Namecheap - Domain name registrar
Naughty America - Adult entertainment provider
NCR Silver – Point of sales systems
Newegg – Online electronics retailer now uses bitpay to accept bitcoin as payment
OkCupid – Online dating site
Old Fitzroy – A pub in Sydney, Australia
One Shot Hotels – Spanish hotel chain
Overstock – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking
PayPal / Ebay - Credit card / payment processor / Auction
Pembury Tavern – A pub in London, England
PizzaForCoins - Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
PSP Mollie – Dutch Payment Service
Rakutan – A Japanese e-commerce giant
RE/MAX London - UK-based franchisee of the global real estate network
Reddit – You can buy premium features there with bitcoins
Sacramento Kings – Professional Basketball team out in Sacramental California (NBA)
San Jose Earthquakes – San Jose California Professional Soccer Team (MLS)
Save the Children  - Global charity organization
Sears - Clothing and household products, electronic store
Seoclerks. com – Get SEO work done on your site cheap
SFU bookstore - Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada
Shopify. com – An online store that allows anyone to sell their products
ShopJoy – An Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts
SimplePay - Nigeria’s most popular web and mobile-based wallet service
Square – Payment processor that help small businesses accept credit cards using iPhone, Android or iPad
State Republican Party – First State Republican Party to accept bitcoin donations 
Straub Auto Repairs - 477 Warburton Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706 - (914) 478-1177
Stripe - San Francisco-based payments company
Subway – Eat fresh
Suntimes. com – Chicago based online newspaper
T-Mobile Poland – T-Mobile’s Poland-based mobile phone top-up company
Target – An American retailing company
TechCrunch. com – IT blog
Tesla – The car company
The Libertarian Party – United States political party
The Pink Cow – A diner in Tokyo, Japan
The Pirate Bay - BitTorrent directories
Tigerdirect – Major electronic online retailer
Victoria’s Secret – A lingerie outlet
Virgin Galactic - Richard Branson company that includes Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
WebJet – Online travel agency
Whole Foods – Organic food store (by purchasing gift card from Gyft)
with your money, for free!
Wikipedia -  The Free Encyclopedia with 4 570 000+ article
WordPress – An online company that allows user to create free blogs
Yacht- base – Croatian yacht charter company
Zappos – Online retailer
Zynga – Mobile gaming

Source: https://www.ebay.com/gds/100-Companies-That-Accept-Bitcoins-As-Payment-/10000000206483242/g.html

Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

It is cool idea and this will help bitcoin to gain more popular. If more and more companies accept bitcoin , we will be able to purchase our daily needs using bitcoin.
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

yea If we continuously requesting or even placed it as a condition to companies that the only way we would buy things from  them is through bitcoin it will indeed increase acceptance rate of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: