Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

From the beginning it is necessary for Bitcoin to accept in at least online stores, and then you can turn to other companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

I've contacted local stores to see if they would accept it no response from any of the stores I have contacted yet.
They probaly thought you were joking.
The most common response I get is "What is Bitcoin?". We should start a campaign to tell more people how bitcoin works!
I do agree with you. Some of us are found in areas where you find people staring at you like an alien whenever you mention bitcoin. I also think we need to first bring bitcoin and it’s prospects to the door steps of such people. If we are able to build a great community of bitcoin users, they will join forces with us to convince bigger companies to accept bitcoin as a method of payments.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

That's a great movement yet it's still depends on where country you are. In example, Bitcoin is nationally accepted in the Philippines as a company called Coins.ph made its own app to have a virtual and exclusive wallet for the Philippine peso and bitcoin conversion and transactions. What made this company successful is that they made partnerships with local monopoly of different sectors such as electric company and water company, as they made them accept online bills payments and transactions thru their app. Hence with an exclusive wallet for a country, we could easily make companies accept bitcoin.

Alfred Perry

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

it is possible to cooperate through bitcoin payments by companies. First of all, the bitcoiners should say the benefits that for these companies, including the benefit of the two parties if they cooperate ... my opinion.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

It is good to start with sending mails to known companies, introducing them to Bitcoin and how it can harness their payment systems. Another way is to intentionally ask for Bitcoin payment after purchasing any item from a shop. If more  than two Bitcoin users ask this from the same shop, it will draw the attention to Bitcoin. Effective awareness creation is the only means to take Bitcoin and crypto to the public.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

That would be much better if there will have more companies to adopt and make Bitcoin as a medium for payment methods. That would make to keep the Bitcoin community to keep growing and make more people to use it.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:43:10 AM

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

Unfortunately, up to now, there have not had many companies accepting paying by bitcoin. On the other hand, the government try to limit bitcoin all over the world.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

From the beginning it is necessary for Bitcoin to accept in at least online stores, and then you can turn to other companies.

Of course if bitcoin to be adapted into the business world the first online stores is a good start because currently most people rely on them and even with fiat currencies they already have introduced an online payment method so merging bitcoin payment systems are not that difficult for them unlike other companies who only accept traditional payment systems so if we are to promote bitcoin the best start would be online stores   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Since 2014, the number of companies and merchants has increased, but it is still not enough. I think the problem lies in a lack of knowledge and prejudices. Plus, there are no regulations that keep companies from adopting crypto. All we can do is spread the information.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

I know so many companies would wish to adopt the blockchain technology but seem  reluctant due to the many issues being posted by the blockchain technology.
For example, the scalability issue, interoperability, anonymous structure and security concerns.
I believe if these blockchain key technologies are improved upon ,many would adopt the blockchain .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

That requires a lot of conditions to be fulfilled. For instance, this will not be possible to achieve in countries where there is already a ban on use of crypto. If the online stores in these countries start accepting crypto, they may land into legal trouble.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

In my country Bitcoin is still quite new and it is hard for many companies to accept Bitcoin payments. But I still hope in the future Bitcoin will be able to spread nationwide and Bitcoin payments will become popular.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

maybe it could have been a payment with bitcoin but what is possible in my country while the government forbids transactions with bitcoin directly in other words bitcoin has not become an official currency that can be used as a valid currency
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

If some other companies accept Bitcoin as a payment. So this will benefit Bitcoin. Some companies have accepted Bitcoin as a payment in the past few days. The people who use Bitcoin are being benefited.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

That's a very good idea, if everyone sends mails to their favorite brands and companies it would raise the bitcoin usages.. I believe that in near future we will be able to use our bitcoin and crypto moneys in everywhere, that would be one of the biggest goal of the cryptocurrency. I am sure that the most of the companies would like to use cryptos too.
cheerfulrobot

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

The more we make mindfulness for organizations to acknowledge bitcoin as a methods for installment the better for everybody and the age to come this is genuine in light of the fact that as more individuals acknowledge the utilization of bitcoin as a type of installment the more the esteem acknowledges, so may all hands be on work area
to advance and undertaking the utilization of bitcoin as a methods for installment to huge organizations.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

If some other companies accept Bitcoin as a payment. So this will benefit Bitcoin. Some companies have accepted Bitcoin as a payment in the past few days. The people who use Bitcoin are being benefited.
especially in conditions like this if there are companies that accept Bitcoin, companies will get big profits because they can get Bitcoin at low prices and can sell it at high prices. this is a good time to get new companies to accept Bitcoin. so that Bitcoin will also benefit.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Companies are really affraid of accepting crypto as a payment because market is full of uncertainties and price can fallen down from high to very low in a single day so that's why companies do not want to take that much risk. But there are some positive sides of accepting bitcoin as payment companies can sell their goods abroad also without taking such burden of banking services.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

i suppport this, we have to try our best to convince companies, hotels and other organizations to accept bitcoin payment. i believe if we do this, we will be able to spread the use and benefit of bitcoin further across the world
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

especially in conditions like this if there are companies that accept Bitcoin, companies will get big profits because they can get Bitcoin at low prices and can sell it at high prices. this is a good time to get new companies to accept Bitcoin. so that Bitcoin will also benefit.
So now it is really a very good opportunity for those company who accept bitcoin, and you are right because nowadays the price of bitcoin is very low and for a company it is very easy to accept it, and many people says that very soon bitcoin price will up then that will be very good days for such type of companies who accept bitcoin as a mean of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: