Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

There are a lot of companies accepting bitcoin payment. However many more have to accept and it should be legalized very soon so that there can a more digital era. Coins like PRG, ICX, Lisk are pretty great and it shall be good to invest in them and make them a mode of payment.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

It is opportunity for members here to size and help companies which might need bitcoins as payment processor yet don't know how to go about it to guide them and even act as a service consultant to them. I will join this campaign to let company in my locality to understand bitcoin payment.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

I think it should be applied to reality. However, it is very difficult to become a reality. Most countries have banned Bitcoin and this is illegal. In addition, the value of Bitcoin is constantly changing, making monthly pay for employees unprofitable and unstable. What employees want to get from their monthly salary is stability

MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

True. Companies should definitely accept bitcoin payment. It should be used everywhere because it is that good. There are coins like TAU, ADA, POWR that are working great and if companies start working with them, they shall see a good change.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

Well it would it be nice if most companies would accept bitcoin as a mode of payment but i don't think we can force them we just have to  allow them come to the realization of how advanced technology is going and if they want broaden their wings then they can hook up unto the blockchain technology.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

In principle, I do not see any obstacles to such actions.
But I think that many companies are morally unprepared to accept cryptocurrencies.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

This is a good proactive approach in spreading bitcoin usage and acceptance. I hope many companies will be open to making bitcoin as payment. But making a move such as this involves risk. Before we proactively send out letters we much check the regulation for each country or state if they so welcome bitcoin then we may proceed in doing so.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

Companies with intentions to survive the future should start embracing BTC payment as early as they possibly can as its the future of transaction, the earlier the better as it puts them in a pole position to be able to adjust to the future demands. Bitcoin is the Future if te Financial industry and those who embrace it early will beat the rush hours, when every other person realizes that Bitcoin is here to stay, We cannot however impose the authority on the companies to  to accept the payment though, But rather hope that they will at some point
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

I think that it is difficult at some point, there are some companies that are 100% against cryptocurrencies at the moment
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

a very good idea, but the government bans of bitcoin in my country is an obstacle today.

I just take small actions, such as introducing bitcoin to the public, by making the events like talk shows.

I think your idea deserves to be realized in a country that legalizes crypto, like in venezuela, korea, china, japan, sweden, and others.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

As the CRYPTO space evolve, I believe the relevance of BTC  will naturally attract companies to become part of the community, no need to force the acceptance, organizations are already accepting it asa means of transaction, hopefully government globally will accept BTC as a legal digital currency, with that in place lots of companies willaccept it as a means of payment.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

That is a nice move in the right direction asking companies to start using bitcoin as a payment method for the purchase of they goods and services will go a long way in improving and prompting bitcoin and fast transactions with less risk, accepting bitcoin by ant company will even put the company at an advantageous side. I will mail some couple of companies to do same soon
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Bitcoin has been going through a lot and if exactly saying its is in very tragic condition, everyone is like in against of bitcoin and criticising bitcoin for its illegal use , countries are not in favour of legalising it but still we all know the fate and potential of bitcoin and therefore we have to convince more and more people for bitcoin and I think big companies can help us in doing this because they are the one who could invest a huge amount in bitcoin and could prove whales for us.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

This is a good ideal a welcome development awareness should be created to educate them why they need to integrate Accept as payment on their platform, i think educating website ownners on accept bitcoin as payment we go a long way for them to decide.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

this is a good start a new bitcoin payment lets spread out the news about bitcoin payment it also can help to our self for far from thieves and also it can help to our country beside bitcoin is famous right now we need to entertain the new people i guess we need to vote who willing to join in bitcoin payment. im willing to participate right now i cant trust any account to deposit my money.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

You cannot talk about making more companies to accept bitcoin as a medium of payment , without first talking about the low transaction confirmation time and high transaction fees.
I think something needs to be done with a view to improving on the aforementioned areas before pushing for widespread adoption of bitcoin.
_crypto_moon_

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

I'm just for this idea. It is possible not only letters with the request to introduce crypto currency to large companies to send. I think that many here are businessmen who can introduce crypto currency into their business and get additional income.
SezerC

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

The most common response I get is "What is Bitcoin?". We should start a campaign to tell more people how bitcoin works to spread it in mass
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

That's hard, especially because they do not know Crypto Currency. What we are supposed to do now is to inform people who do not know the crypto so they can have an interest in it and the demand goes up. Companies do not accept these, especially if they do not know what it is.
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

It would be a good idea to make companies accept bitcoin payments as a legal tender. Accepting bitcoin can also be a means of promotion for the companies because once it it included in their opinion for payment their products begin to make waves. The reason why most of these local companies don't succeed is because of the fiat internationals can not patronise their products as there is difficulty in  conversion and transfer so I think embarking on such course would be a plus to the local traders and companies because it would be of huge benefit to them. I suggest the idea of  public relations which would do the task of enlightening the companies to step up their payment terms and to make them see the benefits of taking the decision of accepting bitcoin as a means of payment for their products.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: