Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

I am glad that you could do it for the community to improve it. But I doubt that Bitcoin may be a good thing to make as a payment because it has no stable price.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

There is no step we need to take in this purpose because companies are very much aware about their strategy and they now understand who effective bitcoin would be for their business.

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

maybe you really agree with your opinion, but would it be better if the government had to introduce bitcoin for payment?
I am sure that if the government has released bitcoin in its country, the population, even the company inside, will and does not want to follow the rule.

Ike.daniel

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Compelling companies to accept bitcoin payment would not be an easy task due to its volatility, as they might not be sure of the current rate.
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

This will really helps a lot and increase the expansion and popularity of bitcoin , still missing days of supplying btc to ponzians
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

A wonderful way to support our one and beloved Bitcoin. With such act, most companies, if not all won't have any choice than to add bitpay to their payment platform. I'm definitely going to intensify in doing this as well.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Unfortunately, in my country. Although the government began to think about legalizing bitcoin, there was a prohibition on using bitcoin as a means of payment  Cry
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Many companies already do accept Bitcoins and it's very pleasing. I don't think that sending emails will do a lot as big companies don't really read all the emails they receive, but anyway it's a good idea. I think that in 2019 there will be much more services accepting Bitcoin.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

That's great idea to make the adoption grow faster. But unfortunately the price of bitcoin isn't stable yet so those companies will not manage bitcoin transactions by themselves, they will still need vendors like bitpay as you said. But it still good,

RoyalLotus

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

It's a good step to ask companies to start using bitcoin as a payment method to purchase their goods and services will go a long way in improving and boosting bitcoin trading and fast with less risk, accept bitcoin by ant companies even put the company on an advantageous side.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I would say that the quality of requests to the larger merchants is not as important as the volume of requests.

Of course, if it is to a small company then the quality is important, as it may involve explaining a few details and answering queries. But quality when approaching a larger organisation would only be significant if you were pitching to a key decision maker.

Great idea though. If anything what people can do is continue to educate others on Bitcoin. Penetrate the market (general public) with information, establish the foundations, and the moment they hear it in the media they will have an iota of knowledge going into the article/feature.

But still, your idea is very helpful in so many ways. This will encourage a lot of users to do the same thing and spread influence regarding bitcoin and this is convenient for both company and customer.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

This is very good if we are now accepting bitcoin anywhere this is a very rapid progress if we can use bitcoin in many companies making transaction transactions easy for everyone.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

It’s been a decade introducing bitcoin and in this one decade bitcoin has made a tremendous progress and has made millions of followers and has attracted the the attention of all large companies, industrialists and all businessmen and has convinced them all to invest in bitcoin and provided a huge profit and moreover there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin so for the rest of the world, awareness is the biggest influence to convince them to legalise bitcoin and to use it in daily life.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Cool idea. I'm in and will show this post to my friends. If each of us in this forum will propose it to at least 10 companies, it will be a huge support for bitcoin.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

In my openion about that or what I can contribute in that service matter is I want to help spreading the news what can bitcoin help in our community. I will look more people or encourage more to join bitcoin to make it famous. So that, more market will allow that to receive bitcoin payments.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

What you have just started is a very great initiative and I am very certain that if we all follow suit by sending as many emails as possible to companies especially the ones we already have transactions with to accept Bitcoin, it will aid quicker acceptance of Bitcoin worldwide.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

I've done that here in there. I wish more stores accepted bitcoin.

Even though I didn't get anyone to accept bitcoin outright, the mere exposure effect works. The more they hear about bitcoin the more likely it will be they will accept it in the future. So it takes more than one of us. It takes multiple of us per store, perhaps multiple times for each of us.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Cryptocurrencies has been one of the best innovations that we can have in this world. Now so may industries ranging from the health industry into others. When they try pushing BTC forward it will get more roots and people will start to trade and also make  exchange with it.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Even when there's a lot of merchants accepting Bitcoin but majority of Bitcoin users are just holding their coins to earn profits, there will be no use to it. I encourage my friends to use an app based in our country where anyone who download and add funds on their app gets something in return. There has to be an incentive in using it so others will start using it too and not just hodling it.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

It's the condition of the market that companies will want to get their companies involved on Bitcoin, if they see Bitcoin is very secured and fast and there are no bad news coming up and it will have a good trend in the market, definitely companies will include it in their payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: