Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1604 times)
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:28 AM

NEO and LTC these two coins are good coins in crypto market and NEO is the best coin compare with LTC because now more ICOs planing project with NEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CRYPTON0101

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

Litecoin by far.. Higher market cap higher price stability in the last 7 days. Favoring litecoin for the long term good returns. Currently trading 95.621 expectation of gains 790% within 5 years approximately 700dlls per 100dlls invested at current pricing.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

neo even despite the fact that the market is very bad show the last few months, this coin does not cease to be one of the most popular in the Chinese market. the Chinese market is now 2 in the list after the us. so information from the Chinese market can be trusted.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

The use cases are so different that you should actually have a bit of both. Investment wise, I would tend to choose NEO since it has more potential for the future.

Yes. Both NEO and Litecoin are distinct cryptocurrencies with their unique uses in the mainstream world. For individuals who like to secure their investment in a deflationary asset, they'll choose Litecoin over NEO. On the other hand, individuals that want to interact with smart contracts or dApps, or want to earn passive income, they'll prefer NEO over Litecoin.

As such, it all depends on the needs of a specific user. And since both cryptocurrencies have a strong community behind them, they'll most likely succeed for years to come. Therefore, I believe that there's plenty of room for growth within NEO, and Litecoin as a blockchain ecosystem. Only time will tell, if both could survive in the future, as new altcoins emerge on the market. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Neo  can be liken to ethereum while Litecoin can be liken to bitcoin.  Both coin are good and they have interesting selling point and road map into bring cryptocurrency to government and many people all around the world !

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

Both are solid projects, but I will go with NEO ,because it's much cheaper and still has more room to grow, with the look of things it's possible for NEO to reach or Surpass $1000 by year end due to alot of good news behind it this year
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

NEO and LTC both are good coins but compare with LTC, NEO is the good project and good potential coin, as of now more ICOs depended by NEO and have good update on NEO project hence coming days price will reach huge price 
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

For me, NEO has very great prospects, it's not for nothing that the coin is called the Chinese ethereum. The market will grow - will grow NEO - this is unambiguous. Invest, guys, it's not too late. But whether it is worth investing in this coin, it's up to you, the risks of investments can exist even on the most famous and untwisted coins.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

Well if you invest $50,000 today in NEO, you are going to get aproximately $300 of passive income in a daily basis because of the NEO-GAS generation.

coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

NEO is the famous coin compare with LTC and now ICOs projects planing with NEO and it a upgraded project so  NEO is the compare with LTC, NEO price will reach high price in this year end hence if you invest on NEO now you will get good profits
Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

I totally agree with you. NEO is one of the most promising coins available in the market right now. Their prices are rising too. I think it will have a great future.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

As both are really good altcoins and investing anyone of them is not a bad option. Litecoin is at rock bottom price at the moment and it is a good investment for short and long term.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

NEO is working on wonderful technology, so I think that NEO will cost in the near future more than litecoin.
regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

I prefer you buy NEO backing by Chinese and technology of NEO. So Much ICO run on NEO and have high price like ONT. But you should set stoploss for your money.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

In the long run, I would choose NEO. Depending on the profit you want, the time you want to make a profit. I look at the chart, I see that Litecoin is losing its value, and NEO is growing
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

Over the past year, I've always chosen Litecoin. Very convenient coin, fast and cheap money transfers. Wink
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

I think they are not so much comparabled with one another, NEO being more like a platform and LTC more like a currency. LTC has the first movers advantage and it's well established in the market, NEO is still a new player and although there has been a few successful ICOs its technology is still yet to be bulletproofed. If you're risk averse I would go with LTC, if not, NEO may provide bigger gains.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

I think they are not so much comparabled with one another, NEO being more like a platform and LTC more like a currency. LTC has the first movers advantage and it's well established in the market, NEO is still a new player and although there has been a few successful ICOs its technology is still yet to be bulletproofed. If you're risk averse I would go with LTC, if not, NEO may provide bigger gains.

Yes. NEO is relatively new to the crypto space, in contrast to Litecoin. It could take a couple of years, before NEO matures in development, to become a stronger cryptocurrency in the market. While both NEO and Litecoin are two completely different things, they're similar in the sense that they can be used for digital payments. Litecoin has first mover advantage, and it's been one of the strongest altcoins closer to Bitcoin in terms of development and features. With a limited supply, and stable pricing, Litecoin could become something big in the future.

On the other hand, NEO will also become something big in the future, once it gains traction on ICOs, and dApps. While it's not as popular as Ethereum, NEO has quite an advantage over the former, in terms of scalability, and regulation compliance. It's capable of processing large transactions per second, and it's backed by China. Eventually, we would be able to see large-scale projects being developed on NEO, to make the ecosystem stronger and better than ever. And when that happens, NEO will rival many altcoins we know and love today.

Nevertheless, NEO and Litecoin will surely remain in crypto land for as long as we could imagine. Their success will be driven by true development, innovation, and adoption in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

I personally think that NEO is better as it is a platform based on which can be build, while Litecoin is based on Bitcoin. So in my opinion the more adoption NEO gets the price should go higher.
I also like neo much more, in my opinion this is a much more promising coin. But the crypto currency market is very unpredictable and anything can happen. Litecoin can become much more popular and expensive than neo. We can not see the future.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I personally think that NEO is better as it is a platform based on which can be build, while Litecoin is based on Bitcoin. So in my opinion the more adoption NEO gets the price should go higher.
I also like neo much more, in my opinion this is a much more promising coin. But the crypto currency market is very unpredictable and anything can happen. Litecoin can become much more popular and expensive than neo. We can not see the future.
I agree that the market is now very unpredictable. That's why in order to choose one of these two projects now it is enough to throw a coin. Everything is very unpredictable, one news can bring down one coin and raise another to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: