Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1612 times)
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

I prefer holding each of this. Its because these coins are still in its lowest price so far, but mall lower to its ico price, but imagine when these coins skyrockets its price, surely you could gain massive profits. And these coins have a distinct and useful feature that might consider to be useful in the future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

Both assets are worth investment, I think, for them are greatly developed and propelled by their team. Litecoin is making great efforts to become the most widespread and the most convenient mean of payment in crypto.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
For the long term I chose Neo, and for quick profit I also chose Neo
both of these coins have an increasing development. with developments that have a steady development is good to make such profits so increased. but for the price owned Litecoin is much more expensive than NEO. because indeed for Litecoin development is much more improved early.

marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

It's time to buy the full neo. When the bull season starts, neo really will show a huge improvement and increase. To me, neo will crypt money for the future and show great improvement.
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
although the price of NEO is below Litecoin, for its development continues to increase gradually, because Litecoin has a fairly declining development. so that it is able to make its position threatened if the decline continues and continues. So with the development owned by the NEO would be able to overtake Litecoin.
yes both of these coins are equally good and so now many people are investing in Litecoin because a few weeks ago Litecoin has decreased and with this decline, many people are investing in it but these two coins are also good developments but NEO is also better
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

with Altcoin's ever-increasing development capabilities will be able to bring substantial and profitable profits with us buying and holding Altcoin in the future to produce a much bigger bunch in the future and generate even greater profits.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:25 AM

I think NEO is a more promising coin than Litecoin, I'm very confident that the future of NEO will continue to improve so it's worth making a long-term investment, especially now that NEO can be used for various token platforms that are similar to Ethereum.

DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

I prefer litecoin than NEO but litecoin would be safer to invest
Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

I prefer Neo than litecoin many opportunity in Neo because its just starting Neo has a gas every 5mins and Neo is a China's Ethereum and i believe in Neo , I wanna hold a lot of neo because of the gas and its really cheap at the moment.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

I think the NEO has a very bright future prospect, the NEO is called a lot of people as the ethereum from China so I'm sure NEO will grow and succeed like Ethereum in the future so I now prefer NEO for investment.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

I highly prefer to invest on neo because some of the ico's are also trusting this coin to be their based price so it has the chance or potential to grow in the market.

kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

both of these coins have an increasing development. with present attenuation capable of generating far more profits. so it's great to rely on the NEO that has this development to become a much better future for the NEO going forward.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

These two coins are coins that need to be held for a long time, and their value will be greater in the future. This is affirmative.
Perumweil

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:44:43 AM

Both are great and strong coins however to invest and getting benefits rapidly may not be smart thought. I see these two coins as less hazardous yet more traditionalist, so you won't get huge benefits rapidly. You can attempt the low top altcoins (more unsafe) for greater benefits.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

actually, I will choose both neo and litecoin at the same time but for now, I only hold litecoin and I think I will buy neo in the next down of neo price. I see that neo have a big chance to increase in the next day but unfortunately, I can only wait for its increase and meanwhile, I will check another coin and I think they have another chance to increase like neo and litecoin. but I think if I want to buy neo, I need to have at least $100 because right now, the neo price is at $33.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

I prefer NEO because the underlying technology of NEO is excellent.
And NEO has a huge community of support.
I agree with you a strong coin but expensive ) but as an investment is very promising  Roll Eyes Cheesy

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

I exactly prefer to NEO. Although NEO is newer than Litecoin, I like the NEO concept system with smart contract and likely ETH platfrom. This is new but brings the fresh and advanced technology. Therefore, NEO is my preference to add the investment amount. It has good value and volume.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Both of them are very good coins to invest, they are stable and reliable project. But in my opinion, i like Neo much than Litecoin.
Neo can be the major player in  near future at crypto market.
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

if I think personally as good as you invest in both. If one goes down you can still benefit from the other one. so you will not lose big.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

Neo is a new competitor to ethereum and some even call it the ethereum from china, for me maybe it is a good sign for the future neo. so, if choosing between ltc and neo, i would choose to buy neo.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: