Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

50 percent of coins are created for people who don't know anything,creators of this coins are trying every possible way to cheat people with manipulations and speculations,We all know there are too many shitcoin creators which already have earn too much money.This coins are just clones of litecoin,bitcoin,ethereum or another good coins,despite the fact there are too many bad coins which don't have the same aims,their creators just don't know how bad they are...
   Anyway,I think there is no need for such a coins and people should learn to use right and unique and not bad clone coins.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

There are so many cryptocurrencies because there is no financial censorship. You cannot forbid someone to transfer funds or to receive them from someone. Only you are the master of your money.  no one can limit you in the number of wallets and addresses.

People are wanting to earn any cryptocurrencies for financial assistance in living. But to make this happen they should know how to diversify investment inorder to earn more with all of their capabilities.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

I think this is a competition, where every coin will promote themselves that they are the best coins. I think this is very interesting because everyone can judge and pick which coin works best for them. So in my opinion there is no problem as long as the competition still benefits its users.
elysion

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

In my opinion, it is not problem how much crypto is. What is important is how much of them are quality. It is normal that there are so many cryptos in the competitive market environment. Thus, investors can distinguish good one or bad one by examining the whole projects.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

ahmmm , In terms of bounty hunters it might be positive but in the market it self I  dont think so , why? Crypto currency are based on the amount of investor on each coin so the more coins that are been created  the more investor will diversify and as a matter of fact , there are many coins that are dying , the main reason ?  because  they dont have enough investor, one investor will change depend on the trend of a coin so because it will give them much profit than the old one
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

There has to be some kind of a worldwide cryptocurrency organisation,which approves or denies new altcoins.
All the crypto trading platforms will have to abide by the rules of this organisation and clear the crypto marketplace from the shitty pump&dump coins.
There`s nothing wrong with having a tough competition,a competitive market is a must and only the strongest and most trustworthy coins will survive.

Over time, there will be a regulatory body that regulates and controls the issuance and turnover of Cryptocurrencies. At the moment, this should be done by currency exchanges, which monitor the issuance and listing on the exchange of a new coin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
There are only few cryptocurrencies that are good for long term and short term investment. If you want to do long term investment, I prefer to you yo buy Ethereum, Monero, Dash , Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS and of course Bitcoin. Those coins are the best and the most profitable coins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

I think exchanges should regulate which coins should live and which should leave the cryptocurrency market. In principle, now there is also delisting, but there is no control over the coins that are added to the exchange. They say that the exchange is also very responsible approach to this, but we'll see where it leads.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

you can't deny the frenzy right now that COULD net a huge short-term profit (which you can then re-invest into your long-term holds!) , it's pur speculation phenomen

I think before getting into this kind of business, whoever did it, whether individuals or groups of people (such as exchanger) should know that it is not easy and there are also risks involved.
I do not really see it as positive, it really affects society, but it is for those who eat haphazardly. And for the newly started legit swapper, believe me it's not always easy for them because of fraud and lack of confidence everywhere.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

yes in my opinion too many cryptocurrency are listed in coinmarketcap and it is very confusing me. many coins are abandoned due to the large decline.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

yes in my opinion too many cryptocurrency are listed in coinmarketcap and it is very confusing me. many coins are abandoned due to the large decline.

most of them are open source. you can read source code and whitepaper to understand purpose of the coin. also volume is good indicator. volume shows community size.
Lw2017
Copper Member

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

There are only few cryptocurrencies that are good for long term and short term investment. If you want to do long term investment, I prefer to you yo buy Ethereum, Monero, Dash , Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS and of course Bitcoin. Those coins are the best and the most profitable coins.

i would add xvg and etc to that list and few others

EUNO.CO
Proof Of Stake (POS), Proof Of Work (POW), Masternodes, 50 Million max supply and almost instant wallet to wallet transactions.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

I think the wise man will always choose the right one, regardless of the cost. Competition is good to distinguish what will be a strong and potential coin. And I do not think there's anything wrong with having thousands of cryptocurrencies around the world. Because it will be a community decision about what they want to invest
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

Freedom is part of the nature of cryptocurrencies. It fights for financial freedom from greedy middlemen and corrupt banking institutions. That is why you can't really expect to censor the evolution or creation of new cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, this is fine because only those real coins and projects will survive anyway. This just goes to show that many people are interested in crypto. Don't worry because all the volume on these coins will soon converge on the real projects like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

Really many of the listed coins are worthless and some have remained inactive for a very long time. They deserve to be removed to create space for better and real competition and also to avoid new and inexperienced investors to put their money in an ended project.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

I think exchanges should regulate which coins should live and which should leave the cryptocurrency market. In principle, now there is also delisting, but there is no control over the coins that are added to the exchange. They say that the exchange is also very responsible approach to this, but we'll see where it leads.

I agree! not only exchange because whatever the coin they are listing firstly exchanges should get some clarity from the company before listing. This might help the people to find the best project but my idea is before launching the ICO only government should catch the team because after raising the will left the community without any further communication.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

Do you know how many coin cryptocurrency are present? It is true that there are many cryptocurrency present, but we can not name or self-destruct all we know but the type of coin that we like.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

market managers should at least be able to compete with others in order to survive the next few years. Indeed, with the number of cryptocurrencies that recently occurred should be able to provide benefits for someone in the future
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Yes, there are now a lot of electronic money generated on the market, they are constantly putting pressure on and competition with the BTC and ETH, so I think the market keeps going so it makes the price of the coin Other more and more diminished.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Having a lot of cryptocurrency in the market for me its not a big deal, we have rights and this is competition, yes there are a lot of coins which is not real but choosing the right one thats investors obligation ,whatever happens to cryptos number it will not matter, what matter most is the one we invest or trade is promising coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: