Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139643 times)
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

All connect with domination of this cryptocurrency. Many people take money from Altcoins and put them in Bitcoin or Ethereum, when they grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

I think each coin relies upon bitcoin. Indeed, even ethereum likewise relies upon bitcoin. Bitcoin is the principal creation in this field. It has ubiquity more than any or all altcoins. On the off chance that the bircoin cost goes down then all altcoins cost will down as well. It is extremely basic issue these days.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I think young cryptocurrencies have a big connection with bitcoin or Ethereum.And altcoins have the same behavior in relation to bitcoin, in moments of significant news.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.

Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

No, the alternative coins are not depend of bitcoins or etherium
because the company of alternative coins generate income in their own ways which not related to these companies.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.

In my opinion altcoins are already too dependent in BTC and ETH. We could observe that when BTC and ETH price move down almost all of the alts will massively fall. This could imply that alts are dependent on BTC and ETH.
for Altcoin has its own benchmark for improving its development and generating substantial price and making it a considerable profit. so for that Altcoin has no price dependence on Bitcoin or Ethereum from the past until now or in the future. so the more convincing it is to have Altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

You're right! In my opinion, as the price of BTC and ETH increases, the price of altcoin will decrease. Please check!
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

These giant on the cryptomarket have an impact on everything and also everything depends on themselves. I hope this addiction will be fixed soon.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

The price depends on bitcoin and it really is . but why is this happening I don't quite understand

Most of the time the movement of altcoins are really dependent in bitcoin but just this month bitcoin is rising however the market value of ethereun and other altcoins are still left behind in a very low price.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

It is hard to say that it actually depends on BTC or Ethereum the price of altcoins. But the investors did, aside from the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum has their own markets, investors are responsible to make the crypto markets depends on these two coins. Because they try to manipulate the prices of alts using bitcoin and ethereum so that they can buy the potential alts in the market in cheap price. This is only my opinion though.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Yes, sure because of BTC. He is the first and the most powerful coin for now and i think still gona be for some period of time. For now market is very strong fill the drop down of BTC. So altc depends of BTC
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

i think prices of bitcoin and ethereum affects the entire movement of the crypto market. Adding up to that, publicities also have direct correlation to how the market will also behave.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

Before the ETH, the Altcoins are mostly depending on BTC because it is commonly accepted in all exchanges for fiat or local paper money conversion but later on ETH was slowly accepted in all exchanges too that is why the Altcoins holder are now having an options between BTC and ETH for everytime they will need the money. If all exchanges will directly receive any Altcoins for fiat conversion then i believed that Altcoins will not rely on BTC and ETH anymore.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

i think prices of bitcoin and ethereum affects the entire movement of the crypto market. Adding up to that, publicities also have direct correlation to how the market will also behave.

Absolutely, this is because this two coins are most signaficant in the cryptocurrency making the price affect the whole altcoins in the market.
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

that is on the grounds that the bitcoin ethereum and judged the most stable than others and furthermore has extraordinary potential. This is the reason quite often relies upon both the estimation of this on account obviously likewise get a kick out of the chance to remove the benefit from it.
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

everything is connected with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king. When money come in crypto market comes trough bitcoin. So the price of any other crypto coin is related to btc
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Fundamentally this is so erratic in view of this we can't tell that others coins are relied upon BTC or ETH however I can tell that smidgen that if the cost of those are high that time individuals get a kick out of the chance to put cash in the market so we know the cost of BTC is constantly high and it gives us heaps of benefit which urge individuals to contribute their cash.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

in my opinion, if people buy more bitcoin, the value of BTC / USD increases. But because ALT also increased, it meant that BTC was also traded to buy ALT which resulted in an increase in ALT / BTC which could also translate to an increase in ALT / USD.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Recently, bitcoin price has rising in the market. When bitcoin price increase, the other altcoins increased too, but not much as bitcoin.
With this we know the price of altcoins was not depending on the bitcoin price. So i think bitcoin and altcoins have a different price fluctuation in the market.

Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

There is no need to be very observant to see how the whole market depends on Bitcoin. And what about Ethereum, it oldoini are independent, and that he as well as the rest depends on Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: