Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139643 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Absolutely it is. Altcoins price is strongly affected by BTC price. BTC and ETH are used for trading pairs with almost altcoins. As the result, the BTC/Altcoins ratio will decrease if altcoins price goes down or Btc price goes up, and  BTC/Altcoins ratio will increase and reverse direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

If the problem is dependent or not, I think we actually never know. now I see it, thus getting down the price of the bitcoin, then altcoin is also down. Even when considerable ride now bitcoin, altcoin prices still stay in place. I do not understand whether this can be called dependent or not.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

I think so usually when bitcoin goes well for altcoins too, with ETH it is a little more obvious since most altcoins and ICOs use eth tokens for dapps, so they are doubly linked, and bitcoin is also explained because it practically represents the public's trust in cryptos, if the market goes well, there are enough investors and the money is flowing bitcoin is going to grow so are altcoins
Thats right, everything is related to the bitcoin market, we know that all altcoin users also use and invest in bitcoin, that's why when something happens to the bitcoin market it will affect the altcoin market, for eth, yeah eth has a platform in ico of course it will also have an effect
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

It can be said that bitcoin and ethereum is the strongest dominance and symbol of cryptocurrencies, almost all coins and tokens always make bitcoin and ethereum the standard price so I think it's a natural thing if altcoins price depend on bitcoin and ethereum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

BTC and ETH are the top two coins and therefore the leaders of the crypto market. These do have a significant amount of influence on the crypto market and its direction.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

in my opinion all coins are based only on Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin and now has dominated the market for years so all the coins depend on BTC if the BTC rises then other coins also go up or vice versa.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.
Dominates the price of that coin, which is much higher than the rest of its capitalization. If bitcoin has about 142 billion of capitalization, then ethereum has about 47  billion.
For ethereum there is a ripple, and then there is not such a gap in the level of capitalization. Therefore, only one bitcoin dominates the price over the rest of the crypto currency. Ethereum itself repeats, as a rule, price movements bitcoin.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Yes. I think of it this way, even if my coin goes up,if bitcoin and eth goes down, the monetary value of my coin will be less. And if bitcoin goes up, even if the price of my coin goes down, there is a probability that the value of my coin will go up as well. Disregard the technicality of it, and you will know that alt price depends on btc and eth.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

if I think the price of almost all altcoins depends only on the price of btc, for example at the end of last year when the price of btc experienced a drastic rise, all the altcoins on the market experienced a drastic increase as well, and when the price of btc experienced a very drastic decline, prices Altcoin also dropped dramatically, and also at this time the price of BTC has increased, and almost all the coins also went up in price.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.

Altcoins price is depending on ethereum because all of the altcoins that is being released in the today has market price based on ethereum and neo sometimes as well, that will be depending on the developers strategy.

paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

At the moment yes Altcoins are depending on Bitcoin but soon that will change when the Flippenning occurs,  Altcoins will start to get valued independenlty of Bitcoin and we will begin to see the biggest explosion of the Cryptocurrency market.  
all I know is that Altcoin always depends on Bitcoin not on Ethereum because you also know if altcoin price always follow bitcoin movement until now and so now altcoin and bitcoin prices have not come back then from that many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price again stable because if the price returns Bitcoin Altcoin price will also return

Altcoin prices indeed keep abreast of the developments present in Ethereum and Bitcoin. with its development, it is very capable to become a better future in the future. indeed with the presence of an increase in the development that exists in Bitcoin and Ethereum, it makes the spirit for Altcoin to have a high price too.
I deny this opinion. because I see for the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum does not affect the price of Altcoin. the price of Altcoin is fully affected by the development of the Altcoin itself. when its development increases the price of Altcoin will rise. so support is needed to improve the development that is present at Altcoin.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

altcoin prices depend on bitcoin. for example if most of the altcoin price falls when bitcoin prices rise, this is because most people want to exchange Altcoin to Bitcoin which causes the volume of Bitcoin to be high, and vice versa when the price of bitcoin falls
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

in my opinion, prices depend on the price of bitcoins. why this is not clear ... but it happens just like this
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

This one is still puzzle to me, I thought all altcoins depends on the value of bitcoin, meaning when bitcoin increase its value all altcoin also will increase. But this week , it never happen. Bitcoin rise but the altcoins continously dropping low.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

I think the price of altcoin is affected only by BTC not with ETH because ETH itself also sees BTC price to go up and just look at this time, altcoin price is absolutely no change when I see BTC has started growing

Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

of course, other altcoins are based on the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin . This is true
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

I don't think the altcoin price depends on the bitcoin price. As you can see now btc price is increased far from altcoins.
bitcoin is a trusted cryptocurrency, the buyers of bitcoin will be more than altcoins. Sometimes price don't depends each others.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

In my opinion altcoins are already too dependent in BTC and ETH. We could observe that when BTC and ETH price move down almost all of the alts will massively fall. This could imply that alts are dependent on BTC and ETH.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

in my opinion, the price of bitcoin depends only on how the price of bitcoin and only bitcoin can give effect to all cryptocurrency prices for ethereum will not affect the price of altcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KonstaNB

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

I think so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: