Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

Bitcoin is very safe due to its unique algorithm. You do not have to worry because bitcoin is very hard to hack. Yes various syatems have their iwn flaws and also is bitcoin. Also, it depends on the user to take care of her or his own account like choosing a unique and hard to encrypt password. Blockchainis a very safe technology unlike other banks.
dorofee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

What about the exchanges being hacked, that happens without the fault of investors ? It is more common than bank robbery and you are protected in later case.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

It ia indeed safe, in terms of peivacy and safe transaction process. No one will argue about its security.
Livshic

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

I don’t think that you clearly stated the difference, because you ended with the phrase, that everything depends on yourself. The truth led you to this statement: there is no difference in security between your bitcoin wallet and bank account.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

Yup, I believe Bitcoin is more safe than bank accounts. Banks can be bankrupt or siege by thieves. Yes Bitcoin's price goes down due to FUD. But it will surely go up again. 
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Very well said. Bitcoin has the trust of the people and that alone grants some safety level if you are a holder. Due to its decentralized nature, holders are the masters of their login details and no one can access it unless the details is given out in one way or the other. There is no third party interruption, hence the safest compared to the old fashion financial system.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

it's true that the bitcoin system is actually saved because you have your own private key that only knows all the details

Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

Well, my point of view is pointless to list, at a given moment of these factors a lot, you can read in the news) In a word Bitcoin is strong and I think it will stand.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

The technology behind Bitcoin is Blockchain Technology, this technology does not allow transaction to be intercepted by any other unit. So if no one will have access to your wallet information unless you don't keep your the access info such as password, private keys to your wallet safe. This system is notably safer than banks because corrupt high profiles in banks can assist in theft or the banks may be hacked such we see with ATM hackings because all the information are stored on central systems. So once you can penetrate the central system then you can have access to everything.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

Bitcoin, like other popular cryptocurrencies, is by far the safest finances on the planet today. Just some people do not quite understand what cryptocurrencies are, so there are so many doubts about this.
Basically, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like LEDU TOKEN are safe and secured.
https://medium.com/edu-coins/how-to-buy-education-tokens-ledu-on-gate-io-73b027f83f6f

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because the thief can't easily get your money if you really secure your passwords or private key. You can trust this kind of system. No one can hack if you transact your money here.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because the thief can't easily get your money if you really secure your passwords or private key. You can trust this kind of system. No one can hack if you transact your money here.

Definitely I agree with you. This system is really can be trusted. With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners. Bitcoin has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online.

The underlying technology behind bitcoin, which is, blockchain is what makes or breaks it. Thousands of computers in a distributed network use cryptographic techniques to create a permanent, public record of every single Bitcoin transaction that has ever occurred. This record will be very valuable for various things besides tracking payment. While there is no real way of tracking cash.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

totes for computerized monetary standards are presently relatively safe from programmers since they nearly have 2FA security other than that system members have their own private Key which is just known by the proprietor. This key is entrusted like Stick to make exchanges, and goes about as an individual computerized signature.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Unlike conventional coinage-prone currencies, the cryptographic rules applied to bitcoin make their owners avoid the same risks.
Bitcoin payments are fully encrypted / cryptographic, so personal info is safe and unobservable to others. What other people can see is only the address used for the transfer only. You are also protected from identity theft cases that rampant in ordinary banking.

We can say that Bitcoin is the safest way because we can buy or we can purchase through the online system and we can pay also through the online system no need of bringing cash.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

yes we know that bitcoin is the safest system, i mean the blockchain network and bitcoin is the one that use blockchains ystem, so if somebody said that they lost thier bitcoin because of the hackers i think they "give" their private key and password to the hacker because i think hacker can't be hack the blockchains sytem

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

Since it is a virtual currency people are interested in investing in bitcoin.Many people trust bitcoin since it suppress fraud and identity theft.It is a decentralized currency giving freedom for the users.Bitcoin is used to purchase goods and services and also transfer money online without a third party so the transaction is done with ease and low fees through internet.The people has the freedom to exchange value without intervention from intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees.
menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

i think is Because its looks like a digital bank that helps you to earn digital money without loosing anything. You can also pull out the bitcoin you earned .
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Well Bitcoin is indeed very safe. It is safer than the other financial institutions. The Blockchain is a very advanced system through which the transactions are stored in complex forms and no one except the user can access it. Paragon coin, for example, too worked on its blockchain to be secure. Therefore, bitcoin is very safe.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

There are scams in almost every system, but bitcoin has maintained its reputation and has secured every user’s information and transactions. TAU, for instance is well know for its privacy of users and it is extremely safe to use it without any chance of a scam.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Blockchain is based on public key cryptography so that's part of it, well I would say more advanced for obvious reasons. I say that banks are centralized institutions that depend on a centralized relational database. Blockchain technology is the opposite: not centralized, can not be changed, open. A bank can delete all your records with one request, they have data, they are in full control, It's completely different from crypto currency no one has data,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: