Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because bitcoin is developed with the great decentralized system and latest blockchain system that is the best technology in this latest era of technology, that is the main reason that is why bitcoin is the safest system,
martirosyan666

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

The reason why I mainly believe that bitcoin is the safest system here in crypto world is that since I was introduced to cryptocurrency life I have never hard of bitcoin wallet been hacked all like Ethereum, Binanace exchange and lots more. It's the security in bitcoin that boost it price since the holders believe that their funds are safe and secure the hold it for long instead of dumping it and the price keep growing.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Bitcoin is peer to peer decentralized technology system that is designed by satoshi nakamoti and satoshies are using in term of payments that is fully safe and secure system because this decentralized technology is the best technology of blockchain and allows you a decent system of payments and transactions,
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Bitcoin for me is a safest system because no one could trace the transanction youve been doing. Aside from that if you keep your private key with you, your wallet will be safe as well. Bitcoin is like a banking system , you need to invest inorder for your money to grow. Bitcoin is trusted by everybody.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

totes for computerized monetary standards are presently relatively safe from programmers since they nearly have 2FA security other than that system members have their own private Key which is just known by the proprietor. This key is entrusted like Stick to make exchanges, and goes about as an individual computerized signature.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

for me bitcoin is much safer because nobody know what i have it and that's all, i like to be rich and unknown.

Smart words about this question. Maybe you forgot about safety system of wallets and transactions, about blockchain. It is important things if talk about your personal security.
Goeniesa

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

i think is Because its looks like a digital bank that helps you to earn digital money without loosing anything. You can also pull out the bitcoin you earne
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

There are many reasons that make bitcoin safest system because there is the best option to secure payments in bitcoin payment processors or you can say Wallets, Bitcoin security, and safety options make  a more secure system and the private key and Authentications makes your system more safe and secure,

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
Even the negative stories that seem to flood the news at times,bitcoin is actually more secure than most other financial systems. The developer of Bitcoin, built the network with certain measures to ensure its safety.

I think it is about the person's problem because they got stole because of the link they use because it is too hard to hack the security of bitcoin as we see and it is too hard to detect using address only, right?

It's true that it is the fault by a person who lost their money and not the system of bitcoin.  We see that we are at digital and no thing can hack your address, unless they use keylogger and you open your account when they do that.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

Will yes, i believe that bitcoin is the safiest system because of the block chain technology. Though we hear news from time to time of hackings all over the news but basically i believe those people got hackednot because of the system of bitcoin but on the how they do their transactions on the process. It is very important to secure private keys it must be all time updated especially every other transaction to avoid loop holes for hackers to steal from us.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Not only bitcoins, you may also include other tokens on your safe haven list.

By the way, I somehow agree with you. The safest way to posses bitcoins is to keep it in a hardware ledger and keep it somewhere not accessible to public.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

yeah he or she is right because especially if you stored it in a very secured and wallet then bitcoin will be the sfe but if you ny stored in a safe andsecured then you might lose all of your btc

Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

I do not think bitcoin is not so safe because there are still many hackers who are targeting bitcoin as their piercing tool and bitcoin also can not leave any traces so I think bitcoin is not so safe
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

The reason why this bitcoin system is safe because we alone control and know our bitcoin. Nobody knows about our bitcoin. We are also spoiled with anonymous facilities in bitcoin so it's very safe for us to avoid those who will harm us. If we use a genuine identity then it is more likely that someone will act criminally against our bitcoin. However, this bitcoin security is often misused by people who are not responsible for carrying out criminal transactions so the name of the bitcoin is now contaminated.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

bitcoin has blockchain technology that can record all transactions that can make bitcoin very safe if used for all types of transactions in the world. And besides that because bitcoin has very strong encryption
blckchainr03

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

I am not sure if you guys have had a chance to look into AML BitCoin (ABTC). This coin is the only and first coin to be anti-theft and it also has the know your client technology. By reading the whitepaper (https://amltoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AMLBitcoin-Whitepaper.pdf
) you can see the great potential it has.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

It's a complicated code involving complex arithmetic and the transactions are best finished via very complex and complex steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the identical element operates but without a intervening element or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even extra comfy and private.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

It is very safe to used bitcoin in online transaction that is why it is very popular today because this what people wants and need for change the way of our payment system to have more privacy and to be anonymous, it hacker proof since the beginning and now it is depends on the users how to protect their bitcoin account keys from hackers.
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Yeah, that is true. Bitcoin is much safer and secured system, the only problem is sharing your private keys is not a good idea, private keys must be share to trusted people but sharing it with anyone else is a very bad thing to do.

znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

here are the following reasons for the usefulness and safety of bitcoin: the speed of transactions, savings on commissions, lack of control by regulatory bodies, and others. security is a key factor: the use of credit cards, for example, when making purchases is unsafe, which can not be said about bitcoin. The transactions in bitcoin do not require any secret information from you. You just need to apply the public and private key. Anyone can see the public key (bitcoin-address), while your secret key is secret.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: