Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4585 times)
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Bitcoin is said to be the safest system  since it is a virtual currency people are interested in Bitcoin investment .Its easy to transact in bitcoin and so many opportunities are there to invest in bitcoin.That makes bitcoin safest currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

I think the reason why bitcoin is the safest system is because of the feedback of people in bitcoin that it is safe. Aside from being safe in bitcoin it is also easy to transact or many companies are accepting bitcoin as payment. I think these are also the reason why bitcoin is the most popular.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the safest system because of the blockchain technology. But there are good things and bad things when it comes to bitcoin transactions. The good side of this is obviously is because it is decentralized. You will stay anonymous during the transactions you make. But there is also a bad side. The transactions are safer for me because the people who can hack and steal your money can get tracked and you can retrieve your funds. But in bitcoin transactions, tracking is a really difficult job that is why there is a really low chance that you can get your money back if you get hacked.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

the main reason why bitcoin is the safest, because bitcoin is developed with a decentralized system and the latest blockchain system that is the best technology in this latest technology
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Bitcoin is a new technology that makes it easier for financial services and it is cheaper,Its easy to transact in bitcoin and so many opportunities are there to invest in bitcoin.That makes bitcoin safest currency
AnimalRule

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

It fully relys on blockchain technology, it's decentralized and bitcoin system itself can't be hacked. This is the huge advantage compared to some other technologies.
Faizan aslam

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Bitcoin is decentralise system
Ease to online shopping
Bitcoin keep it in a hardware ledger
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

if you understand blockchain, will return this question
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

im thinking if we have bitcoin wallet and we keep our private key safely, our bitcoin is secure. But many banks accounts hacked and its already in many news.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

Of course,the system is safe,with the complex security system,it will be hard to hack into someone wallet.The issue is one carelessness will open an opportunity to harm your wallet,so take extra great care to handle your private keys and password.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

the main factor in favor of the safety of bitcoin - his blockchain was never hacked, while banks are hacked constantly. The larger the network consisting of owners of purses, miners and influential players, the more secure is the crypto currency. So bitcoin is the safest crypto currency out of all, while hackers find more and more loopholes in banking systems.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
suse100

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

Bitcoin is actually more secure than most other financial systems. I think the main reason for Bitcoin's security is its built-in in the work of blockchain technology
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Yes, absolutely. It's in one's own hand to safeguard the cryptocurrency holdings. Private key should be handled carefully and you are good to go with your cryptocurrency possession.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Since bitcoin is decentralized, here, as they say, you answer only for yourself. And no one will help you. This is the other side of the coin. But, on the other hand, I'll be attentive to my bitcoins and you will be happy)
Joseph cristian

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Bitcoin technology - protocols, and cryptography - has a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Bitcoin is first alt crypto coin that's why bitcoin is safest and the one reason is more that bitcoin is biggest coin in the world and its worldwide
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Everywhere there will be flaws, but when it comes to bitcoin what it have achieved is freedom through an innovative platform. The innovative technology is found more effective over the traditional system which is the one that has made it the safest even though there were thousands of similar assets upon the same technology following bitcoin has been developed.
successful7

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

pockets for computerized monetary standards are presently relatively safe from programmers since they nearly have 2FA security other than that system members have their own private Key which is just known by the proprietor. This key is entrusted like Pin to make exchanges, and goes about as an individual computerized signature.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

of course bitcoin is part of the modern technology that is safe to use for transactions, most importantly never sharing the private key we have with someone. bitcoin is almost the same as the banking system, but what distinguishes it bitcoin has a more complex block network and has the advantage of how to transact P2P directly without involving a third party

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

I think why bitcoin is a safe system because bitcoin uses a blockchain and decentralized system. This makes bitcoin only be controlled by the owner. Only the owner of bitcoin can control his bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin is safe because bitcoin offers anonymous facilities. With this anonymous then the owner of bitcoin can make transactions freely without any one person knows. So bitcoin is also safe when used for criminal transactions because it makes bitcoin transaction difficult to trace. That’a a bit of my opinion.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: