Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
aziie110

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because there is different procedures that makes the difference between fiat and digital security, Digital system  is more secure because there are lot of controls and securities are in your handover you have different safety tools that makes your payments more secure in different wallets, Online and offline wallets and other Exchanges also,
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Out of all the other cryptocurrencies in the market right now, bitcoin is the most circulated coin and accepted by all and even if this factor is neglected, the value of bitcoin is tied to itself rather than other of the cryptocurrencies which have supported other altcoins to boost its valuation generating a risk.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .
As one of the greatest hackers in the world said: The weakest part of security system is always human so if you want to pack something, you should always tired from human who is operating there
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

a lot of money for digital currencies is almost entirely safe from hackers because there is almost 2FA security in the rest than those who are part of a network that has their own private Key that only one owner knows . One key is basically a Pin number to make transactions, and perform as a personal digital and nobody knows but you alone because you are the owner.
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

I think Bitcoin more safe than banks. If we have bitcoin wallet and we keep our private key safely, our bitcoin is secure. But many banks accounts hacked and its already in many news.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin is the safest system because there are systematic and trusted company in this industry because their ability is proven to the public that’s why there are safest.
There is no company here in bitcoin because there is no people, organization or even government that owns and backed bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a currency in the internet and it is the safest because there is no direct hacking issues to bitcoin unlike the other cryptocurrencies like ethereum that got hack a lot of times.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

As long as we keep the private key and password secretly then it is the most secure system. And do not forget, do not haphazardly open the web phishing.
Saraki Goo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

NOTHING IS TOTALLY SAFE! The difference however, is the fact that one is safer than the other. Bitcoin is digital and one should feel more secured if logged into the proper  website and account. Once your address and password are known to you only, be rest assured of your safety. Trust me, it's not like paper money where robbers could break into your house to steal from you.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Many believe bitcoin and many patronize it, embrace it and like it because it, easy to use, accecible and can be abel to use to any transaction mode and its safe because its decentralized no one can screw it up nor steal unless with your own carelessness.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

I am reading on many media that many news about banks hacking. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency different, as long we keep our private key safe, its hard to hack our bitcoin wallet.
Cryptocurrency is more safe because data transaction spread all around the world and almost impossible to change and hack data transaction

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something ,
But still, when talking about traditional banking, i read people falling victim to phising attacks, fake microsoft employees, virusses, exploits, false invoices, money muling, vulnerable banking apps,... on a daily basis...

you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .

Could you elaborate? AFAIK, traditional banking depends on centralised relational databases and digitised tapes being exchanged between banks... This is not the same as a decentralised, immutable ledger.

The "advanced form" of cryptography is not "block chain". According to wikipedia:
Cryptography or cryptology is the practice and study of techniques for secure communication in the presence of third parties called adversaries.[2]
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptography

While the defenition of blockchain is:
A blockchain,originally block chain, is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain

Blockchain technology uses many cryptographic concepts, but saying that the advanced form of cryptography is blockchain is not correct (imho). It's like saying the advanced form of of an engine is a car.

I think the system in bitcoin and backing is just the same. Bitcoin is digital, in bitcoin anyone can hack your account. As long as we keep our password , then I should say its the safest thing to do
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Many crypto currencies have still experienced flaws in the wallets - and this is all IT. Even if you make sure your account is safe, the world of crypto is still rather new and IT companies are just finding out and developing all these systems. Bitcoin has it the best I guess at the moment since they are doing things very professionally, but technical errors are not impossible.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

Many crypto currencies have still experienced flaws in the wallets - and this is all IT. Even if you make sure your account is safe, the world of crypto is still rather new and IT companies are just finding out and developing all these systems. Bitcoin has it the best I guess at the moment since they are doing things very professionally, but technical errors are not impossible.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

If you want to be safe in bitcoin is really a easy thing but in the auther banking system you'll Maybe be scamed even if you Take all safety precautions and this is what happen in my country
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Out of all existing systems and cryptocurrencies in the market, bitcoin is the most trusted and most certified when it comes to investing as it holds the most time in the industry. To top it all off, bitcoin is one of the most secure programs in the entirety of the internet, which makes it quite very secure and tamper-resistant than some people might think.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

I am reading on many media that many news about banks hacking. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency different, as long we keep our private key safe, its hard to hack our bitcoin wallet.
Cryptocurrency is more safe because data transaction spread all around the world and almost impossible to change and hack data transaction
Strong secure with your wallet are hard to take or where you can be able to make some earning on it and better to be more efficient about what are some of the best option that you can actually done for.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

there I heard a news of a man who beat to steal the bitcoin I think it was in Russia and could not while you give him the private key can not steal you the good bitcoin is that no third is from person to person and if it is more sure that a bank the responsibility of taking care of your money is yours and bitcoin gives you the necessary tools for your transfer the confirmations the key publishes the private key google the authenticator of two factors plus the security that you want to place your really bitcoin is the best way to save your resources and invest your money better than the stock exchange of new york

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

In general, for something , Bitcoin has become, in a way, some kind of a revolution in data encryption, which speaks for reliability. Bitcoin's technology is a protocol and cryptography that has a time-tested level of data encryption. By itself Bitcoin, at that time it was a grandiose project in the framework of distributed computing. By themselves, distributed computing can greatly improve efficiency and reliability.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Yes bitcoin is powerful but it scaring other investors because that power brings a lot of opportunity in the negative and positive side in this business, they are afraid to commit mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: