Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4585 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
Out of all existing systems and cryptocurrencies in the market, bitcoin is the most trusted and most certified when it comes to investing as it holds the most time in the industry. To top it all off, bitcoin is one of the most secure programs in the entirety of the internet, which makes it quite very secure and tamper-resistant than some people might think.

The people had also like crypto currencies for their future generation that’s why the development of crypto currencies will be most uncomparable for all the other crypto currencies available at market when comparing to normal country currency bitcoin had much more powerful with the support of lot of investors who wanted to get more income from crypto currencies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Bitcoin is first big coin of the digital market and blockchain and it is the future of blockchain thats why its safe because its now using worldwide.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Bitcoins are born under the principle of volatility. And the fluctuation is the nuance and nature of the crypto market. It is derived from decentralized supply and development according to the popularity of the community and investors. The main advantage of bitcoin and blockchain is that they offer a number of advantages to apply in practice.
maxy1999

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

thank u for the info
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Bitcoins are born under the principle of volatility. And the fluctuation is the nuance and nature of the crypto market. It is derived from decentralized supply and development according to the popularity of the community and investors. The main advantage of bitcoin and blockchain is that they offer a number of advantages to apply in practice.
Yes bitcoin was decentralized where no one control its value  even the government compare to bank which is centralized. It was safe as long as you will your wallet and your private keys. But the only problem was the volatily which it goes up and down so you must know where to hold and not so that you wont lose your money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is the safest system because although it is within computer architecture many hackers or fraudster are behind such security disadvantages we can encounter in Bitcoin itself. So I must prefer bank as safest for me keeping our money. Apparently in terms of fast transaction or low fees in transferring our money I will be on blockchain but not really sure about safest system in storing our cash.
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

The BTC is quite solid, making a lot of profit for everyone. And It is safe because it creates the basis for the profit of the parties. Bitcoin is digital and decentralized where in it can't be stolen and it has no tax. It can't be falsified so no matter how much you wanted to false your ideas here you can’t do it. Other than that is bitcoin's security which is being handled used properly to avoid inconvenience and problematic situation.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

i think is Because its looks like a digital bank that helps you to earn digital money without loosing anything. You can also pull out the bitcoin you earne

I think not like the Bank, transaction safer for me because people can hack and steal money you can tracked and you can take your funds. but in the transaction bitcoin, tracking is very difficult job, that is why there opportunities very low that you can get back your money if hacked. there are things good and bad things when it comes to the transaction bitcoin. the bright side of it is clear is that decentralized. you will remain anonymous for transactions you do. but there is also the side of the poor.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

I also think that many people tell everyone and everyone that they have a cryptocurrency, where it is stored or publicly talk about how reliable their purse and password to it, thereby giving almost red light to hackers.

littlePig

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

Bitcoin uses blockchain technology with a centralized database to verify transactions against fraud when crooks reuse this information block more than once, and it records all transactions. Each Bitcoin account is represented by a Bitcoin purse. Each Bitcoin wallet includes a public Bitcoin address and a private key. Anyone can send Bitcoin to a purse with a public address, and a private key must be entered when the owner wants to send Bitcoin.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

In deed some people are sharing their public and private key that result in account hacking. I see site that provide service to ensure that the public key and private key is stored securely but I think it would be a negative effect because it might be more susceptible to hacking. However, there are times that people complain that their bitcoins is hacked due to the negligence of the wallet provider or the trading firm. Hackers mostly target those big company rather than a single account. But do you have any suggestion those event wont happen?. 
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

It all depends on how you use the bitcoin system, if you secure your keys very well it will be safe for you but if you carelessly paste your keys any where it won't be safe for you.

Its indeed safe and secure, there is no question on its security until you all have your private key. Bitcoim is just like any othe means of safe investment, this allows you to store fund without anyone intervening even the government. You have thw full control of your fund and basically can decide anyway you want to happen. It might be risky but surely safe in all situation it takes high mathematical computation before your account got hacked.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Not bitcoin, but the entire cryptocurrency system are actually very safe because it is using cryptograph to encrypt.
No one can crack crypto for getting other keys. The most hacking cases are because human error, not the infrastructure of crypto.
We just need to be careful if we using our keys and passwords.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

Basically it has an aunthenticator ,so it always notify you when someone was trying to open you account,there is a lot of wallet that you can put your bitcoin,so my advice for you is choose the account that are using authentication and also was popular in using of stocking of bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

bitcoin is a secure online system because it has a wallet like blockchain and such a system that I know is very secure like 2FA security besides that network participants have their own private key which is only known by the owner.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

I do not think bitcoin is the safest system, you might say it is the safest system because you have or you control all your asset all by yourself but what do you think will happen if you die? , that is the problem of bitcoin they do not have beneficiary ,your investment will all go to waste
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

I do not think that. Although the algorithms are complex, hackers are smart enough to solve them. The wallets are hacked and the whole bitcoin is stolen because of poor security and the carelessness of users in protecting their wallets. My friend was stolen more than $ 1k and he said he never used the computer for a week.
nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

It is not hard to hack a bank account, it has happened many times in past. Block chain is safer than that in my opinion.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

I'm not working on this, but after I find out bitcoin is a secure online siatem. Because the bitcoin has a wallet like blockchain and MEW (MyEtherWallet).
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

Bitcoin is actually safer than most other financial systems, purses for digital currencies are now almost safe from hackers because they almost have 2FA security, so bitcoin networks are safe. Only some people do not understand what cryptocurrency is, so there is much doubt about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: