Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4585 times)
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Bitcoins are born under the principle of volatility. And the fluctuation is the nuance and nature of the crypto market. It is derived from decentralized supply and development according to the popularity of the community and investors. The main advantage of bitcoin and blockchain is that they offer a number of advantages to apply in practice.
Yes bitcoin was decentralized where no one control its value  even the government compare to bank which is centralized. It was safe as long as you will your wallet and your private keys. But the only problem was the volatily which it goes up and down so you must know where to hold and not so that you wont lose your money.

That's how Bitcoin works that some people can not set up with the number of purchases and more reasons you can say to assess the safety of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

Yes but it always depend on how you keep it by using digital wallet to keep your bitcoins safe. Much better if you have the enough knowledge in storing but you can ask some help here in this forum on what wallet to use. No matter what it take, Bitcoin has the safest system so far.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

Even if you do not have a big money you will not be a robber because you have a wallet and a bitcoin account is the safest bitcoin is all the money you keep in your bitcoin account and you have a private key that you know anywhere It's okay to transfer your bitcoin through your private key.
lilimeng

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

It’s better to keep your wallet on your own, because the chances of the bank being stolen are great.
Banks are the current exchanges, and we can often learn that exchanges have been stolen or that vulnerabilities have been attacked, resulting in bitcoin falling and user losses.
sinthia1234

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

I think that many people tell everyone and everyone that they have a crypto currency.More reasons you can  say to assess they safty of bitcoin.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

The most common people who are vulnerable with their bitcoin funds are the beginners as they don't know how the system works. They dont know which to share and which is not suppose to be shared. In my own judgement on how secure bitcoin is, it's 99.99% secure. Ive red an article somewhere that if your try to guess ones private key containing a balance, you would run out of luck dying. Though many say bitcoin is scam, it's just that bitcoin is popular to be targeted by scammers as they will steal funds using the computer only unlike robbing banks where you have to be there.
Bounty_Manager100

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

Bitcoin is safe mainly because it is integrated on the Blockchain technology and this guarantees safe and secure transaction. Also how you handle your wallet information and security passes is very important.There is no way you can compare banking and bitcoin together. They are totally different. One of them is centralized and the other is decentralized.
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

First, Blockchain is not under the control of any individual. So your information is kept absolutely confidential. And look at its security. I believe that no system can ever be matched with Blockchain.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

yes good to protection methods security use to beware of the scammers, this is the digital currency that is why bitcoins is the safety.   
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

according to my judgment so far, if for the security system, I am sure it is very safe. but it all depends on your own accuracy to protect your bitcoin. for example, now there are many exchanges for bitcoin trading, if you are not careful on the exchange that you will trade, then you can lose a lot of your money.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

Bitcoin is actually safer than most other financial systems, purses for digital currencies are now almost safe from hackers because they almost have 2FA security, so bitcoin networks are safe. Only some people do not understand what cryptocurrency is, so there is much doubt about this.

Yes bitcoin is the safest system. Because 1. Safe bitcoins from counterfeiting. unlike easy fiat money in fake bitcoins will not be faked. 2. Bitcoin is not controlled by the government or central bank and this is the advantage and security of bitcoin.
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

For me, the reasons why bitcoin is the safest system is because of its good protection methods security use to block the scammers or hackers. Thats why i trust bitcoin so much because of its protection.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

because It is block chain technology and decentralised. It is very secure.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

People trust Bitcoin because it suppresses fraud and identity theft.if in bank cash is controlled by the bank while bitcoin has its owner. so you can hide your identity by using it. It is very easy to transact in bitcoin and many opportunities exist to invest in bitcoin. It makes the safest currency bitcoin
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

I'm not working on this, but after I find out bitcoin is a secure online siatem. Because the bitcoin has a wallet like blockchain and MEW (MyEtherWallet).
There are several legit factors that can defend bitcoin when it comes to security among the crypto system. I think first of them is because of the advancement of bitcoin since it is the first then it has been prioritized. Secondly, is the number of people that trusts it which in turn needs to be secured so the bitcoin community must be able to help the system to protect its users.
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

There are good things and bad things when it comes to bitcoin transactions. The bright side of this is obviously because it is decentralized. You will remain anonymous during the transaction you make. But there is also the downside. Unlike bank.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

Upon all these analyses I think it can help clear newbies mind of that security issues. It has not been easy but when we joined we were having the same problems as they are having now.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

We have so many reasons why its the safest, bitcoin is a crypto currency, that is known as an asset, which has attracted too many investors and trader together to buying and selling process to meet up our daily needs, and bitcoin has been serving all the nation together.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Bitcoin is safe mainly because it is integrated on the Blockchain technology and this guarantees safe and secure transaction. Also how you handle your wallet information and security passes is very important.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Bitcoin is safe to some extent, reasons because hacking is still possible everywhere with the latest technology in place. The anonymity of bitcoin is also to some extent as some of the transactions can still be traced and if/when the bitcoin wallet is tied to a certain bank; voala! The person is seen!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: