Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4585 times)
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

Bitcoin is the safest system because the oldest bit of bile has more today than it is today with many security applications for investors to minimize the virus entry to the account of the investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

The reason why bitcoins is the safest system is it is secured and many verification before you enter. Actually it is the most trusted currency among them all because many of the worker here is now rich and successful.
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

Bitcoin will always be a safe currency, only that there are not much people interested onit at the moment, that is the main reason
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

The reason why bitcoins is the safest system is it is secured and many verification before you enter. Actually it is the most trusted currency among them all because many of the worker here is now rich and successful.
it is true, system of bitcoin is already safest. and it can help people's daily if that people can use it properly and managed it succesfully. those who not safe is the person, company, market and etc. but the system can't be hacked in a lot of ways

cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the one of the safest system so far, but people are still thinking that they can loose their money not only in terms of decreasing prices, but also in aspect of hacking and etc.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

Bitcoin is safe in particular because it's miles included at the Blockchain generation and this guarantees secure and relaxed transaction. also how you handle your pockets statistics and safety passes may be very critical.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

Bitcoin is safe in particular because it's miles included at the Blockchain generation and this guarantees secure and relaxed transaction. also how you handle your pockets statistics and safety passes may be very critical.

the linked system is more directed to blockchain only and bitcoin is just an intermediary for transactions, but the big challenge is in the user because all the responsibilities are charged to them, a large amount of nominal they have is not enough to guarantee that their assets are very safe, sometimes we need help from agents specifically like a bank. But I still appreciate blockchain because it is very superior in terms of data transparency so it is very effective to reduce data misuse.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

Bitcoin is safer as the matter of fact that it is  a peer to peer system , no other third party intervention. It is safer  that it is a store of value. No extra charges. Your assets Will remain  , as it is. if you just have enough patience to wait , you Will gain  enough profits in the future. Just be careful with your wallet, private key and your password from the hackers. Needs proper Monitoring by not losing your Bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

It's true.

Bitcoin for me, is the place where the person's money become secured and protected. Bitcoin users tend
to live confidently with their constant income. The procedure of the system of transaction in terms of
Bitcoin is very smooth and safe.

However, internet is a very large field of community. It means that, there's a huge number of bad habits
inside of it or simply a bad netiquette. Lots of people live inside the internet, so the risks of criminality
is increasing.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

The main problem is the human factor, that is, no matter where you store your funds - in a Bank or in bitcoin. If a person makes a mistake, he loses his money.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

I think all the precious things will invite the thieves. if we compare bitcoin and bank then they have mutual deficiencies, if saving money in the bank then there will be people who stole your savings through the internet. other than that bitcoin also there are people who do the theft of bitcoin wallet.
now we just look more favorable, if I see bitcoin and bank then I think bitcoin is more profitable.

shreya.jeloka

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Bitcoin, like other popular cryptocurrencies, is by far the safest finances on the planet today.
dmitry6

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Bitcoin is safest system because most of peoples are using 2FA security and blockchain transaction is more secure and complex mathematical P2P transaction so its not easy to hack. also if we wanna more secure our bitcoins than we can use hardware wallet or trezor for storage bitcoins and we can access from private keys.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

Bitcoin is safe because it is decentralized and can't be controlled by anyone, it will make bitcoin safe and can't be stolen.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Bitcoin have many advantage duplication is not easily we have transaction easy to send money other person easy to use easily shoping and it is decentralized system so bitcoins is the safest system.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I think all the precious things will invite the thieves. if we compare bitcoin and bank then they have mutual deficiencies, if saving money in the bank then there will be people who stole your savings through the internet. other than that bitcoin also there are people who do the theft of bitcoin wallet.
now we just look more favorable, if I see bitcoin and bank then I think bitcoin is more profitable.
agree with it well on checking this both side we will find out the thing that are best on it this two, even that this two are just having some different way we could ever be take the chance of this two also you can also take this to be taken as an both you will choose for , it was always depends on you.
ethancer

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

i doubt its the safest. could be in the future, but definitely not now
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

For me, bitcoin is the safest system because of the online and offline wallet that we used, it is being secured and much safer than a normal wallet which can be snatch by other people, in online wallet we will used some private key to open it and it is composed of numbers and letters and it is hard to memorize it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

For me, bitcoin is the safest system because of the online and offline wallet that we used, it is being secured and much safer than a normal wallet which can be snatch by other people, in online wallet we will used some private key to open it and it is composed of numbers and letters and it is hard to memorize it.

You are correct,  the latest technology is the safest wallet we have for nobody can take it that easy unless they have the private keys. But as long as the private keys are safe,  your money are all safe too.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

Yes u are right, it is not easy to hack bank account as well as wallet unless u share your information on unsecured site or share with untrusted people. That's why it is very paramount to keep wallet information safe. And never to share it on any site or store on phone. If you keep all this rules, then nobody will be able to hack ur wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: