Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4590 times)
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Bitcoin as a result of improper safeguarding or carelessness from the party holding bitcoin. Currently the technology used to build bitcoins is guaranteed mathematically and software is actively checked and audited by developing communities. Cool
Rojer1928

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, is by far the most secure finance in the world today ...
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, already known as an asset, which attracts many investors and traders together for the process of buying and selling to meet everyday needs, and bitcoin has served all the Peoples of the Together.
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
For me, bitcoin is the safest system because of the online and offline wallet that we used, it is being secured and much safer than a normal wallet which can be snatch by other people, in online wallet we will used some private key to open it and it is composed of numbers and letters and it is hard to memorize it.

You are correct,  the latest technology is the safest wallet we have for nobody can take it that easy unless they have the private keys. But as long as the private keys are safe,  your money are all safe too.

Yes, just like burying gold in the ground, scattering rusty nails around the area, and then writing down the exact GPS location and hiding it. The only person who will ever know that something valuable is there is you, unless that secret gets out. Crypto wallets have similar attributes. You can put it on a hard drive and no one will ever know that it's there unless you tell them. So it's your secret to keep.

That's why house robbers are now going after hard drives. They never know what they can find on them. It could be a million dollars worth of Crypto!
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

BTC has stood the test of time. The more time goes on the more worried I am about my alt coins. BTC is the one everyone inc governments is talking about. I think its a good investment.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Bitcoin is just like any other secure means of investment,it allows you to save funds without any interference from any party or government.You have full control over your funds and can basically decide whatever you want to happen,that's an important reason that makes bitcoin systems safest.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

Very well said fiulpro!

The mechanism behind the system is actually mathematically impossible to break! In fact, bitcoin paved way to notable transaction characteristics that remained impossible to achieve till the birth of our most loved cryptocurrency (the bitcoin).

Imagine a system that is tamper proof, once a transaction has been confirmed over the P2P network of miners, it's a done deal. No one could reverse it, not you, not your hacker cousin, nor your parents (even if they are miners #smiles). It is an immutable system that is unchanging.

You are dead right citing that in most cases, it was the lack of personal caution that threw off security and allowed others to be hacked.  It was well stressed that the combination of private keys are too complex to breakdown and so far more impossible to hack.

I do believe the same that people should start arming themselves much better as many more people try to exploit the laxity of bitcoin owners.

It was nice to hear your voice on this, one of the best piece of advise that everyone should adhere to. Regards.
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:29 AM

because bitcoin is developed by blockchain. It is very modern and decentralized technology
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

Bitcoin is just like any other secure means of investment,it allows you to save funds without any interference from any party or government.You have full control over your funds and can basically decide whatever you want to happen,that's an important reason that makes bitcoin systems safest.

And I think one of its characteristic is its anonymity that can't trace who are the owners of bitcoin addresses and the untraceable transactions it can made. So maybe this is all the reasons why bitcoin is the safest system.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

Bitcoin is safe unless you the owner as the same as banker become negligence in handling your Wallet or placing your coins in less reliable exchange.

Well, I see bitcoin as the most safe cryptocurrency of all. It is true that mishandling your bitcoin's wallet is one good reason why your Bitcoin will be hacked. Bitcoin surely is a safe and reliable cryptocurrency, so it is in our hand to make it safer than it was. We must look for a reliable safe to keep our bitcoins.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

I agree on this one. Indeed, Bitcoin has the safest system and the most trusted Blockchain among all Altcoins in the Cryptocurrency world. No wonder it is still the Number 1 among market cap and is still growing day-by-day. That is why I personally prefer to invest in Bitcoin and I always suggest to my friends to invest in Bitcoin because it is worthy.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

Bitcoin use for their safety hash.
Its a one way math function, they cant be hacked

billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

blockchain security can not be hacked,
and those who lose money because they share keywords, it is their fault And not one of blockchain.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

I think this answer to your question. bitcoin was indeed created to become fully decentralized. no third party interferes with blockchain technology in bitcoin, and I think the clever excuse that satoshi nakamoto retire in 2010 for bitcoin. because he realized when the bitcoin decentralization had owners, the owner would be a patron for bitcoin.

we know that the case of hacking and theft of crypto assets stems from a market that is not fully decentralized, such as bancor. although the bancor is decentralized their technology has a gap, thieves enter through a network that disconnects to decentralization and it will create a hole in the system.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

bitcoin security is one of the risks we will get in investing with bitcoin, for now I change the routine code key every month and avoid sites I do not know
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Investing in bitcoin is promising, but it is also very dangerous if you do this on unverified, suspicious sites.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system is because Bitcoin is digital and decentralized, with Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable.  Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.

Secondly Bitcoin is very easy on online shopping, as we already know, Bitcoin can help us do online shopping. it's like and E-wallet which can be created blockchain technology to store, track and spend digital money.
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

because bitcoins are faster, safer, no chargebacks. bitcoin can be self-owned so that it does not need to be entrusted to others, and bitcoin out of government control in a country
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized
Ease of online shopping
Great tool for investment
Duplication impossible

http://fireandsafetycoursesinchennai.in
Bitcoin and its alternatives are all based on cryptographic algorithm which are encrypted, This makes the currency decentralized giving ownership to the user, These can be purchased through an online exchange or a bitcoin ATM. Landmark feature of a bitcoin is that it can curb the chances of fraud and identity thefts, and hence is considered a safe mode of holding money, Bitcoin allow buying of goods and services online as well as transferring money.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Bitcoin itself is a very safe system in light of the fact that bitcoin utilizes a blockchain and decentralized framework. This makes bitcoin just be controlled by the proprietor. Just the proprietor of bitcoin can control his bitcoin. Also, bitcoin is protected on the grounds that bitcoin offers unknown offices. With this mysterious then the proprietor of bitcoin can make exchanges openly with no one individual knows. So bitcoin is additionally sheltered when utilized for criminal exchanges since it makes bitcoin exchange hard to follow. That'a a touch of my assessment.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

Well I do really trust the security and safety of its technology . Eventhough there are so many hackers who want to get easy money.
It is hard for them to hacked easily because of the anonymity of every users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: