Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

The first main reason is the decentralized system. For me personally it is main reason why I use Bitcoin. I want to be independent and as a result I don't need the government know how many money I have. It is really cool.
As for me bitcoin system has always have its advantage and cons, being decentralized system is one of the main reason that makes crypto currency and the bitcoin unique, secure and transparent but its advantage will be our disadvantage if we lost all the key pertaining our assets in crypto since it is decentralized then no third party that we can ask for help if something goes wrong with our wallet.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because it have many users and developers who are trying to make it better every day, find bugs, security holes and fix it, add more wonderful features.

Many reasons that make Bitcoin very safe for now but there are some people who lost their Bitcoin from the results of their negligence in storing their private key.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

The system of bitcoin is safe and we have no argument about that but the holder is the problem since hacker nowadays are getting better and better and has always new strategy to victimize,thats why the safest thing to do is keep your wallets and exchangers secured,never let your coin overnight in the exchangers and stop entering sites you don't really need to
armeniimu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

One thing I like the most  is that government has no control over it. It ensures that powerful guys cannot affect it much.
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Indeed, even with the negative stories that appear to surge the news on occasion, Bitcoin is in reality more secure than most other money related frameworks. Setting aside the opportunity to find out about how Bitcoin functions and putting resources into a protected wallet is basic in guarding your Bitcoin. And as for the security, it depends on the person who is handling the account. One should be wise in choosing transactions just like in bank.
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

There are good things and bad things when it comes to bitcoin transactions. The bright side of this is clearly because it is decentralized. You will remain anonymous during the transaction you make. But there is also a bad side. Unlike banks, transactions are safer for me because people who can hack and steal your money can be tracked and you can take your funds.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

I think that first of all it is done by the fact that the government will not be able to influence it, except of course publicity.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

Bitcoin is the safest system since it is an electronic cash .Bitcoin has accepted globally . Bitcoin is used to purchase goods and services online and there is no need to convert the cash it can be used whole over the world .Bitcoin  transaction is free and fast and there is no third party interference .In Bitcoin transfer there is no double spending  so Bitcoin is trusted by the people all over the globe. In Bitcoin transaction there no need of revealing the identity of the person..

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
hdueueiw432

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

Because bitcoin transactions are not controlled by banks and governments, the public's transaction information will not be disclosed. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, so exploiting information from hackers is very difficult, if not impossible. When many people use blockchain, the ability to hack into its system is not possible.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

In all markets, the word security is weak. As for Bitcoin, this cryptocurrency has the greatest support of investors, and this, of course, can be used.
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

I am not an expert when it becomes to seeing the market or when it becomes to seeing how the market flows and the system itself, but I am confident that bitcoin will really has a high potential and safest system in the history.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

Lol. Bitcoin is not completely safe at all, what kind of stereotype?
Bitcoin is quite possible to compute. If someone specifically wants to know what you're spending your bitcoins on ... then at least with problems, but it's possible to do it. If we talk about the best level of protection, that is, other crypto-currencies ... for example monero, it is much better suited for anonymous payments.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
Bitcoin is the safest because it is so secure. The reason why it is so much secured is because it uses the blockchain system, in fact bitcoin is the first ever application that used this kind of system. Blockchain is secured because it has its so called hashes that serves as a fingerprint and it is very unique. This helps in the security of the system.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Bitcoin is based on cryptology which is basically solving complex mathematical problems. So the ability to "hack" the system is almost impossible. This makes Bitcoins as well as other cryptocurrencies safe, hacker-proof as well as transparent. The transparency comes from the common public ledger which we call the Bitcoin Blockchain which is shared among all miners who are connected to the the Bitcoin network. So no one can fool the other thus there is perfect transparency.
Finally, when we consider all these features I believe Bitcoin is one of the most safest systems if not the most safest system that we have.
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

I understood that with no system is sheltered. Bitcoin's system is the main blockchain system, so the security level is lower than other Blockchain frameworks. Later on programmers will discover openings in Bitcoin's system and it will take.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

There are good things and bad things when it comes to bitcoin transactions. The bright side of this is clearly because it is decentralized. You will remain anonymous during the transaction you make. But there is also a bad side. Unlike banks, transactions are safer for me because people who can hack and steal your money can be tracked and you can take your funds.
Yes it was safe in the way that it was decentralized where even government and big people cant control it. But the sad part here was when you send to a wrong address your money you wont be able to get back it. Thats why we still need to be careful especially when sending money to other people.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

I believe it is not yet the safest way to store our money. But there is nothing wrong with that since Bitcoin is still on developmental stage. We know every successful business/company now started with too many flaws in their system. That's the good part of discovering flaws at an early stage. I believe the Bitcoin dev team will improve the system so that Bitcoin network will become the safest network.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

For me is the safest because it was proven and tested by others. But for me it is within us how we keep the password and our account. So the responsibility is within us.
josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

There is no safest currency in this market. We can see with you a picture of how Bitcoin has dropped more than twice in a month. Therefore, such investments should be approached consciously.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

The recent volatility in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has made many investors wary along with the continued hacking of the exchanges where people buy and sell the digital currencies. The uncertainty emphasizes the hazards investors face daily in their attempt to profit from bitcoin, ether and other cryptocurrencies. I strongly feel that bitcoin will remain secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: