Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:37:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
BIOX

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

I think these facts greatly confirm BTC as a safe system. I read somewhere that people should spend about 7mln USD to hack the BTC wallet. It shows the great security of BTC wallet.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

Because bitcoin has high security. Bitcoin can not be faked. Bitcoin has gone through tremendous challenges to survive until now. So bitcoin will never be defeated.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:11:07 AM

I believe hardware wallets are a good idea for those who have considerable sums of money in cryptocurrencies. Investors should never fully trust third-party services and should always assume vulnerabilities, particularly in their own devices.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

Because bitcoin has high security. Bitcoin can not be faked. Bitcoin has gone through tremendous challenges to survive until now. So bitcoin will never be defeated.

That is right. Bitcoin has gone through a lot of challenge but mostly the users and investors making the price movement go down or go up.

Bitcoin has a high security if we are talking about the system, but in terms of the wallets, there are some things that you need to know since hackers and spammers can still hack your wallet if you are not careful. In the past Bitcoin has been hacked and these hackers, hacker maybe, generate a lot of Bitcoin but that was fixed immediately and until now, Bitcoin is close to being impregnable.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

In long period of time, they show us how safe the bitcoin is through their act, uses and many people who are continue trusting on them. And since that bitcoin is now accept many uses in many countries this is one reason why we say that this is the safest system then.
Raij3c273

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
I strongly agree with this. All mistakes against this system is because of the human errors that some has done carelessly.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

Likely to blame themselves: few have studied the information, not the right decision was made rashly ventured, etc. But another important and unexplained factor is luck. Many knew almost nothing about trading and climbed the cryptocurrency.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Now i know thanks for sharing your knowledge that is true its impossible to hack your account without knowing anything information unless you share some information to others. Keep safe any information that can hack from your account keep it secretly dont share any information .

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
CrypTM

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Bitcoin is the safest system because there is no single authority controlled it and because it is not like camouflage at the Bank you need to fill the many forms are of your character. so the bitcoin is one of the safest system.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

Bitcoin is removing unnecessary entities between you and your money transactions. Bitcoin also establishes trust. based on decentralization. It is also the simplest and most straightforward way to pay. It is a safe means to transact money if you are using blockchain wallet since blockchain tech is difficult to hack.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

I think because bitcoin is equipped with layered security
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

No, we'll just have the same flaws just like the fiat. I know you've heard of bitcoin ATM and it's very easy for those smart hackers thieves to install some equipment to get our access in any way possible. The only safest way to transact is to carry another wallet that is limited for our purchase.
AmberFlotilla

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

There are good things and bad things when it comes to bitcoin transactions. The bright side of this is clearly because it is decentralized. You will remain anonymous during the transaction you make. But there is also a bad side. Unlike banks, transactions are safer for me because people who can hack and steal your money can be tracked and they take your funds.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

It must be admitted that the development of bitcoin that is too fast certainly makes everyone feel unprepared and threatened with the development of bitcoin, this is what makes us always be fair so that we do not lose if someday bitcoin is rejected in various countries.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized one so there is not any government or central bank control over it Anonymity means only the buyer and seller knows each other and not any third party interference.
benscott799

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I agree with you
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

There is no way you can compare banking and bitcoin together. They are really different. One of them is centralized and the other is decentralized. In bitcoin, you are the sole owner of your own coin, which is not the case with fiat. And you also keep it in your own wallet,
but when banking you save and give your money to other people (financial institutions).
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

As we all know that bitcoin provides us the safest and the most confidential transactions among all and I guess this could be the most probable reason why millions of people finds bitcoin that much trustworthy, bitcoin is very safe and it’s like next to impossible to hack your bitcoin account or to steal your bitcoins because bitcoin provides us the user anonymity and peer to peer transactions thus enabling user to keep his transactions confidential and nobody can steal your bitcoins unless you share your private keys and passwords to anyone.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

I think that because bitcoin has a very sophisticated delivery technology, bitcoin can make transactions safely and all bitcoin transactions can also be seen by everyone and all of these bitcoin transactions can be accessed anywhere you are making it safer for people to save their assets in bitcoin cryptocurrency which has blockchain technology.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Unlike conventional coinage-prone currencies, the cryptographic rules applied to bitcoin make their owners avoid the same risks.
Bitcoin payments are fully encrypted / cryptographic, so personal info is safe and unobservable to others. What other people can see is only the address used for the transfer only. You are also protected from identity theft cases that rampant in ordinary banking.

We can say that Bitcoin is the safest way because it is very high in security. We have our own private key and no one can know about that information except us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: