Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

I agree that Bitcoin is safe and it is up to the user or owner how else can he make it safer. More often than not, those unfortunate events about losing Bitcoins, Hacked wallets and all are caused by human error, some are even falling for some traps like phising, shanring passwords or keys, even those times when you left your coins in the exchanges. Bitcoins and its secuirty are good but those hackers and bad people are just around waiting for any opportunity for the owner to fall for their traps and give an open window for these bad guys to get their coins. We all have to be aware about these moduses and be more cautious when storing and using your coins.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

I think Bitcoin is safe, but we still see some theft news. As a user we have to ensure our own safety. Computer viruses are definitely user mistakes, so we do not throw the blame into Bitcoin. The issue of stealing customers' Bitcoins from large stock exchange sites is again a human-caused problem.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Of course it is true nobody can steal or take your bitcoin from you and this is the safe system but the selling price regarding to dollar can change, And it will seem like you have less money.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

I think so. Those who lost currency are people who gave in to panic and started throwing off Bitcoins. It's their own fault for losing their assets. The one who took a wait - and-see attitude is right. Everyone will see it in the near future.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

in my opinion because bitcoin has P2P technology so the bitcoin delivery system will be very fast because at every point in the world it has servers that are connected to blockhain so that it can make very fast delivery.
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is not only the safest system.There are also other crypto which are safe.I think the security depends on the person who use it.So be aware always of the scam and hacks that are happening.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

because bitcoin is one that can make money from anywhere by following signatures and we can get tokens to meet our kitchen needs that don't have more money and bitcoin is guarded by the greatest people.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized and bitcoin more secure than other system .The Duplication impossible, Great tool for investment and Bitcoin works and investing in a secure wallet is essential in keeping your Bitcoin safe.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Because bitcoin technology  and cryptography have a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed big project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form
metvloz69

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

As it is globally secure, there is a high control system to avoid fraud in this market. We should trust the bitcoin's control and use it properly
caideogivay23

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

The security is absolute and there are security codes, security vulnerabilities are in the user, we have to put confidence in this market and remember that it is optimal security.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

because bitcoin is one that can make money from anywhere by following signatures and we can get tokens to meet our kitchen needs that don't have more money and bitcoin is guarded by the greatest people.
not to be as safest , well it depend on how are you may secure your self from scammers or any bad people that want to steal anything that you have here in this currency so better yet to have some assurance and secure for what you do to be able to say that you made some safest currency ever.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Because bitcoin technology  and cryptography have a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed big project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form
Since the beginning bitcoin created, it's really safe. This is the security of the first currency and the king of all coins. So different with his altcoin. I never heard bitcoin got hacked and they take all supplies. What makes it vulnerable to being hacked is just a careless user when saving something so important from him.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

As everyone know that bitcoin is a digital currency and internet can be hacked easily by hackers but with the help of good wallets it will be hard for a hacker to stole the bitcoin from that wallets.Moreover the system of bitcoin security is very secured and trustworthy also so the investors of bitcoin can easily make trust on that but only with a powerful wallet which can help them to secure their bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

I also agree that bitcoin is one of the safest investments, much safer than a Bank account . That is why I decided to invest in cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Bitcoin itself is one of the safest things in the world, I have not heard a single precedent about the problems with bitcoin technology. This is one of the key aspects of its success.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

If bitcoin had real security problems, then in 10 years of its existence it would have been discovered long ago and either corrected or destroyed bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

you are right that bitcoin is the safest place because I have never experienced losing my wallet. I am always careful in keeping my bitcoin wallet's private key, but I also use a good wallet and I don't share my wallet's private key with anyone.

tonthoduy

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

We should trust the bitcoin's control and use it properly. There are also other crypto which are safe
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Bitcoin is in reality more secure than most other money related frameworks. The whole code base that backings the [Suspicious link removed]ange is accessible for survey and inspecting. Incalculable engineers have precisely examined the code looking for any provisos and keep on checking it for blunders, in light of the fact that the database is refreshed. Open source Bitcoin essentially can not be a cheat, in light of the fact that any double dealing endeavors would have been uncovered long prior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: